Author Topic: KasT - Goodbye!  (Read 12507 times)

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
Re: KasT - Goodbye!
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2009, 12:19:04 PM »
Well I don't want to flame in any way or so, but c'mon that was just a fact to show at least why I was a bit mean. Don't start insulting me for that lol. Off from your comment it seems like you are overreacting, not me.

Of course I never knew you personally or so, but I just don't like modded stuff, so I pointed it out by facts. Modding actually is what fucks up the SA community, not the people do. If nobody would mod, people wouldn't go mad that often, start to flame and act like bitches etc just like now (good old '07 ftw ...). I respect you as everyone else and I can be a nice guy too, but I ain't to modders. And no, not everyone mods nowadays and I appreciate those who don't.

After seeing that first stunt I've just seen your leaving objectively, because SA has too many modders indeed. So it ain't meant as a personally attack if you thought so lol. Well but okay, since you want to leave this place I wish you best of luck with whatever you'll else do.

Offline Dan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2009, 12:19:54 PM »
Since when has modding been banable? You can't stop someone stunting how they want all you can do is make them feel like shit for doing so.

//Aimed at noah btw

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2009, 02:36:42 PM »
Wow that was stupid

bluedagger

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2009, 08:28:10 AM »
To sum it up - the first stunt was modded. Its not that the spot is impossible - believe me, I've tried it, but landing it without a rad or a 3 seconds long rad is not believable.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2009, 09:33:20 AM »
Since when has modding been banable? You can't stop someone stunting how they want all you can do is make them feel like shit for doing so.

//Aimed at noah btw

Doesn't modding result in getting banned from the forum? Or am I mistaken?

Offline PitBull

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2009, 03:52:30 PM »

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2010, 01:07:46 AM »
Jaiks in the mothafackin house and he bump the topic way too slow these days  :D
I did read all the posts, well the first stunt is not 180 ft, its 166ft. Taz did the same hight and yeah many ppl flamed him like 1-2 years after the video was released.
The fun part with all of it is that Dan of all guys said that kast addmitted that he modded, no he sure as hell didnt so its impossible to move it to the modded section. That just prove how fucked up gtas is today, moderators like Dan shouldnt be moderators. Btw Dan you are like gtas most succest modder of all time (after SS which blew it hard, and roche) but you just cant admit you mod, for some facts then, the first stunt you did in Megaton is a slow road and you cant get a fast rad on it so how the fuck can you bump 100ft (or less) on it?HMMM!!!! And the second stunt you made is even more fucked up, it must be 600ft distance to the house and the bump is like 100ft too, thats vc stuff for fuck sake. Dan youre just another fucking modder who cant admit it + youre fat as hell and ugly too (I think I saw a pic of you ;) ), I can say what the fuck I want sense Im the 2nd most hated on gtas (after SS)
By the way, Rusch youre so right about 2007. Man I miss those days, I wasnt here but it was still so god damn nice to stunt back then sense it was popular back then everywhere and now days you cant get over 5000 views...god damn it!
Seriously what ever, this communety is fucked up and everyone know it. People who gain some respect start bitching around here and they act like they are some stunt god which they aint, they are just another fucking noob who dont have a fucking life.
Ive said it a million times before and I say it again fuck all of ya and many of you will start modding because you gain respect so no one will believe its modded because of it.

Offline KasT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2010, 04:13:41 AM »
Jaiks in the mothafackin house and he bump the topic way too slow these days  :D
I did read all the posts, well the first stunt is not 180 ft, its 166ft. Taz did the same hight and yeah many ppl flamed him like 1-2 years after the video was released.
The fun part with all of it is that Dan of all guys said that kast addmitted that he modded, no he sure as hell didnt so its impossible to move it to the modded section. That just prove how fucked up gtas is today, moderators like Dan shouldnt be moderators. Btw Dan you are like gtas most succest modder of all time (after SS which blew it hard, and roche) but you just cant admit you mod, for some facts then, the first stunt you did in Megaton is a slow road and you cant get a fast rad on it so how the fuck can you bump 100ft (or less) on it?HMMM!!!! And the second stunt you made is even more fucked up, it must be 600ft distance to the house and the bump is like 100ft too, thats vc stuff for fuck sake. Dan youre just another fucking modder who cant admit it + youre fat as hell and ugly too (I think I saw a pic of you ;) ), I can say what the fuck I want sense Im the 2nd most hated on gtas (after SS)
By the way, Rusch youre so right about 2007. Man I miss those days, I wasnt here but it was still so god damn nice to stunt back then sense it was popular back then everywhere and now days you cant get over 5000 views...god damn it!
Seriously what ever, this communety is fucked up and everyone know it. People who gain some respect start bitching around here and they act like they are some stunt god which they aint, they are just another fucking noob who dont have a fucking life.
Ive said it a million times before and I say it again fuck all of ya and many of you will start modding because you gain respect so no one will believe its modded because of it.

Couldn't agree more. Thanks jaik dude.

And about dan you don't even have to bother so much about him. I guess he will get rid of this shitty girly attidude sometime,maybe when he'll grow up , who knows?He's just frustrated as fuck and he doesn't have a proof for my modding so he doesn't have the right to move it. well , it doesn't matter now.

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2010, 04:28:31 AM »

Wow what a retard. I hope you die in a fucking fire

Offline Tornado

• You like me now !
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2010, 04:34:54 AM »

that really was't nice :S

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2010, 06:15:12 AM »

that really was't nice :S

I dont know why people are moaning, Jaik is right 100% (not sure about the stunts tho).

Quote from: KM

Proving Jaik's point, last time someone said a comment like that they got suspended. But what a surprise, KM wont because he is KM...

People should lighten up on here.

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2010, 08:30:44 AM »
It's not because I'm KM it's because I'm right. There's a difference.

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2010, 01:28:04 PM »
It's not because I'm KM it's because I'm right. There's a difference.

...but your not right

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2010, 01:30:15 PM »
Jaik is an ass

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile