Author Topic: All 11 "stunt school" lessons/videos  (Read 3451 times)

Offline Badinfos

• I like to stunt
    • View Profile
All 11 "stunt school" lessons/videos
« on: October 27, 2020, 02:32:26 PM »
Hello, after years of inactivity I decided to try out stunting again. I had a good time and then wanted to make a series dedicated to teaching newcomers how to stunt properly. Showcasing each stunting method in a video and giving detailed explanations with commentary on what to do and how to do it.
There are 11 lessons, each one focusing on a single stunting method and going into as much detail as possible. There might be mistakes, I am not an active stunter and by no means a professional so you can correct me if you spot any mistakes. I inspired a few people to try out stunting judging by the comments left in the comment sections of the videos and I hope to inspire some more of you here.

• • • Lesson #1: SETTINGS & TRAINERS • • •
> Link <
I show the best settings you can use while stunting and give you a few trainer recommendations.

• • • Lesson #2: SPEED INCREASE METHODS • • •
> Link <
I show you 6 methods which will increase the speed of the vehicle you are using while stunting.

• • • Lesson #3: GRINDING • • •
> Link <
Everything about grinding. How to grind with all type of vehicles in the game.

• • • Lesson #4: BUMPING • • •
> Link <
Everything about bumping. How to bump on any surface with any vehicle.

• • • Lesson #5: TAXI BOOST • • •
> Link <
Everything about taxi boost. Showcase on how to properly boost with both vehicles and a tutorial on how to roll-boost.

• • • Lesson #6: GRABBING • • •
> Link <
Everything about grabs. Not much in this one as it's a pretty self-explanatory method, but I showcase some techniques you can use.

• • • Lesson #7: MONSTER TRUCK GLITCH • • •
> Link <
I show how to properly execute the monster truck glitch and which methods can help you out with landing stunts.

• • • Lesson #8: WALLRIDES • • •
> Link <
I show how to pull off a few different variations of a wallride in many types of vehicles.

• • • Lesson #9: STOPPIES & WHEELIES • • •
> Link <
I show how to pull off proper wheelies and stoppies and use them while stunting.

• • • Lesson #10: MAKING VIDEOS • • •
> Link <
I show ho you can make your stunt videos look better in case you ever want to make one yourself.

• • • Lesson #11: MISCELLANEOUS METHODS • • •
> Link <
I show all remaining methods which I have not talked about in the previous lessons.

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
Re: All 11 "stunt school" lessons/videos
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 04:35:10 PM »
Some samp players are moving to single player because of saving system of replay, this is good

Offline MoN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 05:07:13 PM »
I spread 2nd lesson amongst MTA Racing community, since I seen some guys not making use of RAD's method. It was nicely described, and that's great such a popular channel as yours points it out there are such things in this San Andreas world a casual gamer may not be aware of, and that boost one's gameplay.

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 05:41:24 PM »
there should also be a VC one...but i watched it and still suck at SA stunting :D these tutorials are good tho

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2020, 10:41:48 PM »
Woah this is really cool man! Good job on all the effort you put into this!

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2020, 11:00:57 PM »
good totorials for beginners  :rolleyes:

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2020, 05:22:35 AM »
Always thought this was something that should've been made ages ago, great effort man. Honestly though, I have no idea who you are, but your skin looks like Kmajor's skin. :lol:

How did you gain so many subscribers? I took a brief look over your videos and they seem to be all GTA related, thats's insane!

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2020, 06:27:28 AM »
Always thought this was something that should've been made ages ago, great effort man. Honestly though, I have no idea who you are, but your skin looks like Kmajor's skin. :lol:
99% sure this is Kmajor since he is from Bulgaria as well  :cc_detective:

And ye nice tutorials and clear explanations of everything! Perhaps you could make a San Andreas stunting history kind of series listing some important videos so new stunters can get some background on what has been done and is possible. Might inspire someone to push the limits themselves. Could also be a bad idea but idk  :euro: Or you can make a video showing your approach of trying to land some of the classic stunts and showcase it that way. Like a bail/attempt video and why you're doing things a certain way to get better chances. Also thanks for reminding me to launch SA and land something for that collab of Artifex  :lol: Perhaps you can even send a stunt yourself, would be fun to see Kmajor in a video again.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 06:32:46 AM by Rainbow »

Offline Badinfos

• I like to stunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2020, 08:50:53 AM »
Some samp players are moving to single player because of saving system of replay, this is good
Yeah the more SP stunters there are, the more better-recorded stunt videos there would be. I would always encourage people to save a replay first and THEN record the klip in different angles.

I spread 2nd lesson amongst MTA Racing community, since I seen some guys not making use of RAD's method. It was nicely described, and that's great such a popular channel as yours points it out there are such things in this San Andreas world a casual gamer may not be aware of, and that boost one's gameplay.
Yeah, many casuals in the comment section got really impressed with the method, not knowing about it beforehand. I hope the video helps out the MTA community too :)

there should also be a VC one...but i watched it and still suck at SA stunting :D these tutorials are good tho
I may do one on Vice City too, but I know a lot less about it. I've stunted in that game too, but a lot less and don't know how to pull off all the methods properly. Perhaps if I practice I can make a VC stunting school too...

Woah this is really cool man! Good job on all the effort you put into this!
Thanks for the kind words. It did take a while to record the videos and to do some of the stunts, so I am glad that it helped out some people.

good totorials for beginners  :rolleyes:
Thanks Avi!

How did you gain so many subscribers? I took a brief look over your videos and they seem to be all GTA related, thats's insane!
It looks like Kmajor's skin because it IS Kmajor's skin haha. They used to call me Kmajor until about 10 years ago when I forgot about that name and became Badinfos. I still have my skin and all my replays and even used some of the stunts I landed in 2008-2009 for this tutorial series. Glad you like the videos bro!
Well I've been making consistant content on this channel for ~9 years now and people keep joining in and following my new work. Some vids even got popular, gaining more than 2 million views so that gave me a huge boost too. Sadly many people don't stick around for too long after subscribing, but I am happy with what I have :)

99% sure this is Kmajor since he is from Bulgaria as well  :cc_detective:

And ye nice tutorials and clear explanations of everything! Perhaps you could make a San Andreas stunting history kind of series listing some important videos so new stunters can get some background on what has been done and is possible. Might inspire someone to push the limits themselves. Could also be a bad idea but idk  :euro: Or you can make a video showing your approach of trying to land some of the classic stunts and showcase it that way. Like a bail/attempt video and why you're doing things a certain way to get better chances. Also thanks for reminding me to launch SA and land something for that collab of Artifex  :lol: Perhaps you can even send a stunt yourself, would be fun to see Kmajor in a video again.
I smell a GTA stunt history school series coming :D But seriously a history series on stunting is actually a great idea. I may want to look into that. Your other idea is intriguing too, I still have some bails from my Kmajor days so I may include them in a bail video too, hmmmmmm so many options....
I am pretty busy nowadays with other content I am producing so I won't have time to land anything for a stunt video unfortunately. Maybe some other time. Also nice seeing you again former DDS crew-member!

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2020, 03:24:57 PM »
Lol, never thought that you and Kmajor is the same person, but knew you for years, since you posted some of your solos here as Badinfos nickname. I thought you just a kind of youtuber, who found gtastunting and tried to promote it on the channel, hah. Nice to know now, that your are an old stunter and also it was a nice watch of those tutorials, very good for beginners, keep it up man. :a-cheer:

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2020, 10:06:13 AM »
Здравей Саше, поздравявам те с успехите в тубата. Винаги съм се питал защо така безследно изчезна след бестофа си?  :D

Its always great to see people that stick to their thing and make it more than a hobby that brings income!
Especially with stunting and especially with older GTA games that become less and less casually played.
You are probably one of the few guys that can say "I stunt professionally" without getting quoted
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 10:08:33 AM by The Big V »

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2020, 07:25:13 AM »
Oh shit, it's my homeboi from the Bulgarino's  :a-cheer:
Props on all the work you put into making this, I wish this was available when I started stunting :lol:

Offline Badinfos

• I like to stunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2020, 09:54:53 AM »
Lol, never thought that you and Kmajor is the same person, but knew you for years, since you posted some of your solos here as Badinfos nickname. I thought you just a kind of youtuber, who found gtastunting and tried to promote it on the channel, hah. Nice to know now, that your are an old stunter and also it was a nice watch of those tutorials, very good for beginners, keep it up man. :a-cheer:
While it was never a secret who I was, I never actually told anyone who I was so yeah I see how you did not put two and two together. Glad you enjoyed the videos ARS, I like your name, sounds like arse and I like arses.

Здравей Саше, поздравявам те с успехите в тубата. Винаги съм се питал защо така безследно изчезна след бестофа си?  :D

Its always great to see people that stick to their thing and make it more than a hobby that brings income!
Especially with stunting and especially with older GTA games that become less and less casually played.
You are probably one of the few guys that can say "I stunt professionally" without getting quoted
Yeah I guess the only other one I can think of is Willzyyy? I remember him posting a solo or two here in maybe 2009. He is doing very well for himself on YouTube right now. Nice seeing you are still active. I hope you are not posting half-naked pictures of yourself anymore. Your underwear pic when you are flexing your muscles still haunts me to this day and keeps me awake at night :D

Oh shit, it's my homeboi from the Bulgarino's  :a-cheer:
Props on all the work you put into making this, I wish this was available when I started stunting :lol:
Oh hey I remember you, pretty sure we've been in collabs together. Thanks for the praises!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal