Author Topic: GTAStunting.net Forum Awards - Results  (Read 18774 times)

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
Re: GTAStunting.net Forum Awards - Results
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2016, 07:47:04 AM »
Yeah so SA crew section was dead as fuck, so what happens. There is one crew alive in that category so who is going to haul up all the awards? Aero Reapers. "Wow AR rly step out of their game this time!" well no shit since there is no competiton to begin with.

Thing about votes again. Im almost certain that half of the veterans didnt vote for the same reason like me, but are too afraid to share their opinions or they dont visit forums clearly as often so they quit the dead forum.

Blablabla just vote and everyone can have fun. :) this is almost as bad like those facebook things to "like" the image to save one children in africa. No point. My one vote didnt matter at all.

except it is literally not like that in any way shape or form

Offline JBBARZ

• Evolve Stunting
  • Evolve Stunting Founder
    • View Profile
    • Evolve Stunting
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2016, 09:24:56 AM »
Congrats to all the winners!!

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2016, 09:35:11 AM »
 Are you kidding me  - Decerto isn't best video of the year ? That's nonsense.

Ok, congrats everyone. Less voters this year, I guess people are busy. Still think the awards should be conducted until there are at least 2 alternatives in main categories. 
PS ignore Sheeptea

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2016, 10:37:11 AM »
Blablabla
Dude, can you fuck off? Don't you see that you're the only one negative here? If you don't give a shit about the awards and this dead forum, then why don't you just leave?
Im bored. Entertain me you clowns!
you are so wasted

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2016, 03:49:48 PM »
Vamoo el san francisco representando argentina ahre.

Let me be honest, these awards were pretty weird :lol: I mean not in a bad way I think, like this is the first time I see multiple first place awards haha. Anyways congrats to everyone who won and shout out to all of those who voted! ;D

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2016, 06:53:42 PM »
Well not to be a negative nancy but I have to agree with Sheep, while I would have not worded it that way, I really doubt next year is going to be any more active than the last two lackluster years. I've got to commend you guys for still trying and actually enjoying what you are doing, something that I can definitely not uphold after the nine years (jesus has it been this long already?) of stunting.

It's just funny seeing people get triggered about an issue that is not even untrue, which boggles me. I don't recognize like 70% of the people on here nowadays, which partly is my fault, because I haven't kept in touch properly for like three years or so, last time I opened any GTA and stunted properly in it must've been almost three aswell.

Nontheless have fun with what you are doing, as long as it's fun you shouldn't get discouraged. ;)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 06:58:59 PM by Asaaj »

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2016, 02:02:55 AM »
Wow, I actually won something?

Thanks for the votes. I was gone on vacation during the course of this and thus didn't really get to participate or vote, this is really out of the blue for me. I really appreciate winning solo video of the year. There are a lot of deserving folks out there, I've seen some killer videos, creative stunts, and a lot of innovative thinking.

I am very appreciative of the community and I am glad that I am still able to produce content which people enjoy watching. Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 11:38:41 PM by Madmax »

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2016, 02:26:09 AM »
Sheeptea, do you think that we grabbed the awards with *aw yeah* face and were happy about it? Not at all. I would do anything to see other crews' videos.
Thanks CW! :wub:

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2016, 05:53:52 AM »
Still think the awards should be conducted until there are at least 2 alternatives in main categories. 
PS ignore Sheeptea

So you basically agreed with the point he's been trying to make then said ignore him? Make up your mind.

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2016, 09:25:35 AM »
Congrats to all the winners!
Many well-deserved awards
And special thanks to Xtramus for organizing this

Can't wait for the following year ;)

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2016, 11:39:50 AM »
Still think the awards should be conducted until there are at least 2 alternatives in main categories. 
PS ignore Sheeptea

So you basically agreed with the point he's been trying to make then said ignore him? Make up your mind.
Make up yours. He does not see the point of conducting the awards anymore while I do. He does not even care to vote. I vote every year no matter what. Yes, the activity is declining. This is objective reality. But i do not see the point of going whiney ass about it. He does.

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2016, 01:53:19 PM »
Congratz yall. Especially AR. We kinda dying bread and you guys released some sick shit.

e: it was meant to be breed obv :P
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 04:41:44 AM by jakuba »

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2016, 03:07:52 PM »
We kinda dying bread and you guys released some sick shit.

They're walking in your loafer steps.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 03:09:41 PM by MaCi »

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2016, 04:41:08 AM »
 :lol:

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2016, 02:57:51 AM »
Congrats to everyone, even though the activity isn't so strong as it used to be, I think it's all well-deserved and I'm happy that videos are still being made. I don't really care how many people voted or at what range of videos there was to choose from, as long as the long time entertainment of us watching people jumping on motor bikes winning sweet pictures once a year for their great effort is there. There will be always people complaining about how things go around this place, that's just the nature of it. But that shouldn't stop any of us from doing what we enjoy, just think about the very first time you saw yourself in a stunting video and the feeling you got from it, that's something unique only us stunters can understand.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal