Author Topic: Matias - Overdose  (Read 30029 times)

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
Re: Matias - Overdose
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2014, 07:34:56 AM »
Don't worry Erney, I don't wanna continue this bullshit, my holidays were fucked up enough already.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2014, 07:43:09 AM »
TOPLEL

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2014, 08:45:32 AM »
Matias = best VC stunter for me! How the hell was the finisher done? :lol:

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2014, 09:01:29 AM »
I find it odd that the thread was moved to the modded section before even asking for the replays (which is I presume the expected protocol? at least that's what it was when I was a moderator) but whatever I can't spot mods at all, especially in VC.

I enjoyed the solo very much and the stunts, if clean, were all extremely good (some, like the finisher, groundbreaking even). The editing was sharp, enjoyable and showcased the stunts quite good.

Offline ynvaser

• power amuse !!1!1one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2014, 09:17:13 AM »
Sorry I forgot to comment before moving it.
If there's a protocol for determining modded videos, why do you break it in Matias' case?
I can see that you are obviously jealous of his superior stunting skills, but that's no reason to abuse your powers to discredit years of hard work.
I saw him do some these stunts irl, I saw some of the replays for others. There's no modding involved, just tedious rinse and repeat until perfection.
So if you'd be so kind as to move this back to the unmodded section where it belongs and stop your faggotry, we'd all be very glad.

Offline fucker

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2014, 09:23:05 AM »
Sorry I forgot to comment before moving it.
If there's a protocol for determining modded videos, why do you break it in Matias' case?
I can see that you are obviously jealous of his superior stunting skills, but that's no reason to abuse your powers to discredit years of hard work.
I saw him do some these stunts irl, I saw some of the replays for others. There's no modding involved, just tedious rinse and repeat until perfection.
So if you'd be so kind as to move this back to the unmodded section where it belongs and stop your faggotry, we'd all be very glad.
Sure thing Matias.

Offline ynvaser

• power amuse !!1!1one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2014, 09:26:05 AM »
Sure thing Matias.
A quick google search would reveal that I'm not, in fact, Matias.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2014, 09:36:51 AM »
I can see that you are obviously jealous of his superior stunting skills
Yes I'm jealous of his superior stunting skills :D hence why it stays in the modded section.

I find it odd that the thread was moved to the modded section before even asking for the replays (which is I presume the expected protocol? at least that's what it was when I was a moderator)
I don't need to check replays or use magnifying class to see that these stunts are not done with legit handling. I'm not that stupid.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 09:38:51 AM by Sheeptea »

Offline ynvaser

• power amuse !!1!1one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2014, 09:42:37 AM »
I don't need to check replays or use magnifying class to see that these stunts are not done with legit handling. I'm not that stupid.
Since when are you the high authority on legit stunting? Can't believe they let you moderate anything.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2014, 09:47:57 AM »
Why don't you identify yourself before judging me, mister ynvaser?

Offline ynvaser

• power amuse !!1!1one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2014, 09:55:51 AM »
Why don't you identify yourself before judging me, mister ynvaser?
I'm ynvaser, I go by the name of ynvaser on every internet community I frequent. I'm one of Matias' friends, and I registered to tell you what I told you in the first post. Now if you aren't capable of explaining your selfish abuse of power, at least spare everyone's time and stop derailing the topic from what matters.
I hope you haven't sucked enough dicks around here yet to be immune from the administration's judgement.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2014, 10:00:04 AM »
Well mister If you don't know me then better back the fuck up. I don't need to explain shit and even if I saw these replays my statement wouldn't change and neither would any other members here who agrees with me.

Peace and out.

Offline ynvaser

• power amuse !!1!1one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2014, 10:02:41 AM »
Well mister If you don't know me then better back the fuck up. I don't need to explain shit and even if I saw these replays my statement wouldn't change and neither would any other members here who agrees with me.

Peace and out.
Go ahead, pussy out and don't even try to be responsible for your actions like a good moderator should be. I hope an admin wanders in here sometime and demotes your sorry ass.

Watching the replays by a few experienced stunters should be a prerequisite of determining the legitimacy of a video. I also wouldn't allow someone this biased to moderate an important section of the forums like this one, let alone make judgements on his own.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 10:15:06 AM by ynvaser »

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2014, 10:20:28 AM »
No replays no moving. everyone knows the protocol.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2014, 10:28:39 AM »
No replays no moving. everyone knows the protocol.
That's never been protocol.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal