Author Topic: Wasteland Heroes - Savage - Final SA crew video  (Read 44498 times)

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Wasteland Heroes - Savage - Final SA crew video
« Reply #106 on: December 27, 2014, 10:51:34 AM »
Thanks to everyone who and enjoyed and complimented me on my stunts!

My favourites here were burn, Plani and Flow. Both quality and quantity from you sick fuckers!
Favourite stunts were Plani's curb-spin-bump-stoppie-grind combo, UndeadX blue building stunt, Taz's finisher, Daksad's mtb wallride and Flow's church landing. Nice overall stunting from all though!

Plani pulled out a solid editing with a timelimit over his head, great job mate!

It's sad to see such big focus from some on the claimed modded stunts. Yes it's a huge dissapointment for everyone if something here is not clean, but honesty these are 2 stunts out of 40. Yet it was all some commented on..

Thanks y'all for this and other vids we made together the last years. It will serve as a good reminder of the great memories!

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 27, 2014, 12:23:46 PM »
Don't wanna do a full review, but just wanted to give some mentions.

Burn: That stoppie2backwardsstoppie combo man, that was just absolutely delicious. You've always been the most legit stunter in my eyes because you can actually do shit like this. Many people just land bigairs but couldn't do a ledgegrind or anything technical if their life depended on it. I know you know all of the game mechanics very well and know how to abuse them to their highest potential. I can see it in the way you play and the way you RAD and every little thing is just right. It just becomes routine after a while and you learn to refine all your little techniques, often that last 5kph speed you need to land the stunt is in these very fine details. And that is where the true mastery in this game lies. You're the best man and you know it.

Ptrvy: Damn, you finally landed that rollover2backwardsstoppie2grind :D

Plani: Jesus christ man, that first bump2stoppie2backwardsstoppie2grind, it was so insanely perfect I couldn't have dreamed for a better stunt. You probably don't know it but all your stunt are always a huge inspiration to me and always make me want to open up SA again.

Grescha: I don't know what kinda stuff you smoke but I want some of that shit.

Blacktear: Really like some of your ideas man, and boy have you got lots of them.

Overall it was a fantastic video, although I think the last WH video would've deserved another Daffy/HerrDav edit but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Had a great time in this crew and made lots of friends that I still talk to today, some of which I have met IRL. Guess all good things must come to an end, farewell Wasteland Heroes.

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2014, 09:04:50 AM »
Most of all da Burn's stunts are kickass (I'd observe your not so good condition into stunting lately, but it was just a secound, then ya back with fully potential of your skills) and except that I'll remember the opener from Grescha a lot. So my favorite mates were my fav ones, maybe when I watch the video again - I will be able to say something more. Damn it's a frist time I writing something about WH. I'd know most of movies n' don't really like to rate all of them.

Good Job overall Plani! u put kinda old school soul into this, I'm glad about that. One more thing... Why there is no Daffy in the day last movie?! Y'm suprised.

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2014, 11:58:24 AM »

Burn: That stoppie2backwardsstoppie combo man, that was just absolutely delicious. You've always been the most legit stunter in my eyes because you can actually do shit like this. Many people just land bigairs but couldn't do a ledgegrind or anything technical if their life depended on it. I know you know all of the game mechanics very well and know how to abuse them to their highest potential. I can see it in the way you play and the way you RAD and every little thing is just right. It just becomes routine after a while and you learn to refine all your little techniques, often that last 5kph speed you need to land the stunt is in these very fine details. And that is where the true mastery in this game lies. You're the best man and you know it.

Plani: Jesus christ man, that first bump2stoppie2backwardsstoppie2grind, it was so insanely perfect I couldn't have dreamed for a better stunt. You probably don't know it but all your stunt are always a huge inspiration to me and always make me want to open up SA again.

Blacktear: Really like some of your ideas man, and boy have you got lots of them.

Overall it was a fantastic video, although I think the last WH video would've deserved another Daffy/HerrDav edit but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Had a great time in this crew and made lots of friends that I still talk to today, some of which I have met IRL. Guess all good things must come to an end, farewell Wasteland Heroes.

Thanks mate, these words mean a lot coming from you. Maybe we will chill around on V in the future, who knows  :D

Thanks alibi for the feedbacks and everyone who supported us until the end.

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2014, 01:55:21 PM »

Thanks mate, these words mean a lot coming from you. Maybe we will chill around on V in the future, who knows  :D

Thanks alibi for the feedbacks and everyone who supported us until the end.

will chill

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2014, 06:07:11 AM »
modded
This type of comments upset a lot more than they should. You made it seem like everyone modded in this video. Some people like, Grescha, Plani, Burn and Taz spend hours on their stunts and you just come here and say 'modded'. At least specify a name, and we all know who those are going to be.

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2014, 10:42:29 AM »
modded
This type of comments upset a lot more than they should. You made it seem like everyone modded in this video. Some people like, Grescha, Plani, Burn and Taz spend hours on their stunts and you just come here and say 'modded'. At least specify a name, and we all know who those are going to be.

I'd fully agree with OversizeD and not only me I guess.

Offline plumpegg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2014, 10:53:20 AM »
Didnt feel like 2014 sa vid  and what is happening with the gravity sh*t?  U shouldnt put those stunts in this vid :/
Still isnt the old WH feeling ...     Grescha good job allways loved your creativness , Taz nice one ,Burn Killer Bumps , Blactear -  what ? 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 10:57:19 AM by plumpegg »

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 30, 2014, 01:08:30 PM »
Since Megaton people keep saying that. :lol: It's true but let's just move on guys.

Offline Olaf147

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 31, 2014, 10:21:30 AM »
modded

I'd fully agree with OversizeD and not only me I guess.
modded

Offline onv_

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2015, 03:31:03 PM »
is there any question that Grescha is the greatest SA non NRG stunter of all time ?

I mean whenever I think about how hard it must have been to land these .. fucking christ
most of us could literally spend day in and day out on some of these spots attempting to land these cheats EVEN with all sorts of cheats enabled, we would all fail miserably.
To think that this guy is doing it while not using any external help is simply mind boggling to me.
And for the record i've never spoken to the guy before .. yet every time his name pops up on any vid I'm like "oh shit this is gonna be good" :ajaja:
great job man ..  :cc_detective:

It's also sad to think that this is the last SA video .. I remember all the great videos from back in the day.. always been a fan of WH's work.

I've been out of the community for the past few years .. and yesterday just for the lulz I googled "gta 5 stunting" .. I saw a vid with a massive number of views "GTA 5 Stunt Montage | Nomad Union - V" (1 332 405 to be precise) and being accustomed to seeing 5 figures views number from the best stunters' videos from back in the day I was like "oh that must be one of these gta 4 type videos of guys doing backflips with ramps" .. and the look on my face when I saw legends' name pop up.. : "Daffy".. "Taz" .. "KillaMarci"
It's great to finally see all your body of work paying off as far as recognition goes..   :jajaja:

I guess GTA 5 is the natural evolution of stunting and you guys decided to move on from SA for good, which is totally understandable.
Personally, San Andreas will always have a special place in my heart as one of the best solo game I've ever played (if not the best) .. so that's kinda heart breaking to me..  :wub:

J'aimerais aussi feliciter les stunters français tout particluièrement .. Vous peignez vraiment d'une belle couleur la France dans cette communauté depuis presque une décénie si je me trompe pas..  :P Bravo et Bonne Chance pour la suite !

Offline Odd

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2015, 03:56:30 AM »
Hello guys.

Well, it's been a long time since the last time I went here  :)

I finally saw this video, it was amazing. It gives me nostalgia haha, but I can't come back in stunting. IRL takes now too much time to spend 1hour (or more) per day on a game.

Well, my favorites were Taz, Burn, Grescha (my god your infy drop bump at 5 min o____o), this building is one of my favorites in SA. And of course Daksad, with the background on his stunt, it was perfect (Thanks for showing my name in, I'm really honored  :wub:).

It's a good end.

Well guys, good job.

I read comments here, I saw my name twice haha, thanks for this, again, as I stopped, I feel happy to see I stay at least a bit in memories :). I think every stunter who stops would be glad to see his name somewhere even after years of stopping.

GJ again mates !

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2015, 12:04:39 PM »
Of course you are a member of the crew as you have been for years. Also thank you for your kindness and helpfulness over the years, and sorry that you didn't get this project at the beginning...Still, we love you man!  :wub:

Offline Odd

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 14, 2015, 02:53:40 AM »
Of course you are a member of the crew as you have been for years. Also thank you for your kindness and helpfulness over the years, and sorry that you didn't get this project at the beginning...Still, we love you man!  :wub:

Thanks  :wub:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal