Author Topic: DSS - Burial  (Read 20599 times)

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: DSS - Burial
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2014, 09:33:05 AM »
prefinisher :wub:

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2014, 09:50:25 AM »
like i said, it's a huge honor for me to be in one of those dss vc videos even though i'm not an active vc stunter  :a-cheer:

luli and skuller were just brutal, mad respect for that! i also liked alienboy's p2b and turok's taxiboost.

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2014, 11:14:18 AM »
DSS - Burial review template

Stunts:

0:16 - 0:29 - Skuller: Huge one
0:30 - 0:42 - luli: Shiettt :P
0:43 - 0:55 - Wvi miS: Great found, one of you best stunts in the vid
0:56 - 1:09 - alieNboy: Damn it took me some time to land it :D
1:10 - 1:22 - MAT2ALMY: Sweet combo, didn't expect that grind2 180spin2grind
1:23 - 1:35 - Turok: faFAHFAH :o :o I'm super impressed by you now
1:36 - 1:49 - Wvi miS: Sweet one
1:50 - 2:02 - luli: Just brutal
2:03 - 2:09 - Skuller: Great found no doubt !
2:10 - 2:22 - Erney: Good stunt for a SA stunter for sure ;)
2:23 - 2:29 - tomiboy: heh good job boy :D
2:30 - 2:36 - alieNboy: nothing much impressing but I think is a good one
2:37 - 2:46 - luli: once again just owned that roof
2:47 - 2:56 - Wvi Mis: huh good but nothing more serious
2:57 - 2:03 - Skuller: sick psm
3:04 - 3:10 - tomiboy: great mate
3:24 - 3:19 - luli: nothing much to say
3:20 - 3:27 - alieNboy: shit I'm impressed by myself :P still think I was super lucky with this one
3:28 - 3:36 - Skuller: very fresh idea but still it was awesome for sure
3:37 - 3:42 - Skuller: I know the stucking is bitch, but what makes awesome this stunt is that it's landing for first time with CSM
3:43 - 3:50 - luli: NO WORDS JUST BEAST DUDE :o
3:51 - 4:06 - luli: dayum nigga you blowed our asses :|

Editing:
With every watching makes me like it even more
Overall:
I have to say I'm proud by all of you making this video possible because you know DSS is nothing like before so it was very VERY hard project but still we maked our best. For sure I had great time in DSS see you soon.

Offline Named

• Board Mods
  • Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2014, 12:50:13 PM »
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LULI YOU ARE TEH FUNNY BOY YOLO!!! SERIOUSLY REDX YOU MEAN OUTSTANDING MODDING PERFORMANCE, OH WAIT IT WAS OBV.

Editing was okay.

turok: great boost and skuller got some nice stents! and that grind at the airport was shocking.

Talking seryously now, can you prove there he modded? Because i really want to know why people here like to act like your post but cant prove something... anyway amazing video, Turok's cabbie prec was just fantastic, loved Wvi Miss stuff and Skuller's stunts, also Luli have kicked ass again, good job with the editing Rust and great job for everyone

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2014, 02:32:05 PM »
Great video guys. Was suprised that i saw tomiboy in it( u did very good <3)

DSS - Burial review template by Minq

Stunts:

0:16 - 0:29 - Skuller: cool stunt man loved it
0:30 - 0:42 - luli: i guess it was hard as fuck and u did it natural gj
0:43 - 0:55 - Wvi miS: good job my chinse friend <3
0:56 - 1:09 - alieNboy: u showed it me before really great stunt man
1:10 - 1:22 - MAT2ALMY: one of the best stunt's in the video fucking ownage/mindblowing
1:23 - 1:35 - Turok: Great prec man i guess it was hard as fuck
1:36 - 1:49 - Wvi miS: cool watergap :d
1:50 - 2:02 - luli: wow it just looks so fucking huge mindblowing stunt
2:03 - 2:09 - Skuller: cool grind
2:10 - 2:22 - Erney: cool one
2:23 - 2:29 - tomiboy: u did great man <3
2:30 - 2:36 - alieNboy: cool :s
2:37 - 2:46 - luli: wtf again so fucking huge big air. Looks really fucking outstanding
2:47 - 2:56 - Wvi Mis: sick cunt haha
2:57 - 2:03 - Skuller: impressive mate
3:04 - 3:10 - tomiboy: cool tomiboy
3:24 - 3:19 - luli: wow man
3:20 - 3:27 - alieNboy: fucking mindblowing
3:28 - 3:36 - Skuller: awesome cabbie stunt man
3:37 - 3:42 - Skuller:. ... just nice
3:43 - 3:50 - luli: dat double grind looks so fucking insane
3:51 - 4:06 - luli: dat finisher @_@

I'm happy that u guys finally finished it. Everyone did really great. And thanks alot to skuller for not losing the motivation. good run guys :). <3

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2014, 03:51:28 PM »
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LULI YOU ARE TEH FUNNY BOY YOLO!!! SERIOUSLY REDX YOU MEAN OUTSTANDING MODDING PERFORMANCE, OH WAIT IT WAS OBV.

Editing was okay.

turok: great boost and skuller got some nice stents! and that grind at the airport was shocking.

Talking seryously now, can you prove there he modded? Because i really want to know why people here like to act like your post but cant prove something... anyway amazing video, Turok's cabbie prec was just fantastic, loved Wvi Miss stuff and Skuller's stunts, also Luli have kicked ass again, good job with the editing Rust and great job for everyone
He showed me a clip of a tank stunt in LC saying it was epic. I told him I didn't trust that it was clean and he then assured me it was. When that clip got brought back up months later he finally admitted it was modded (but he wanted to use it in the CV). His solo 'Midnight Mass' got him kicked from DSS (for modding). It was a godlike stunting solo, better than Unorthodox, but it only got a handful of votes for solo of the year (guess why). He never posted the reps and all his big air stunts had cinematic camera angles (so you coulden't see shit + motion blur) while all the tech stunts had normal camera angles. How weird. There are no concrete proves in stunting (yet), so asking me to prove he mods is stupid.

Go ahead and trust him but I'm not naive.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 03:54:29 PM by Rainbow »

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2014, 03:52:02 PM »
Amazing video,MAT2ALMY grind are epic

overall the video are awesome ! good job guys :)

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2014, 04:26:25 PM »

Editing was okay.

He showed me a clip of a tank stunt in LC saying it was epic. I told him I didn't trust that it was clean and he then assured me it was. When that clip got brought back up months later he finally admitted it was modded (but he wanted to use it in the CV). His solo 'Midnight Mass' got him kicked from DSS (for modding). It was a godlike stunting solo, better than Unorthodox, but it only got a handful of votes for solo of the year (guess why). He never posted the reps and all his big air stunts had cinematic camera angles (so you coulden't see shit + motion blur) while all the tech stunts had normal camera angles. How weird. There are no concrete proves in stunting (yet), so asking me to prove he mods is stupid.

mad.

and the only reason i "admitted" was because you were going to kick me from the crew at that time

and stop crying bitch :)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 04:31:32 PM by luli »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2014, 04:30:28 PM »

Editing was okay.

and the only reason i "admitted" was because you were going to kick me from the crew at that time
So if we didn't kick you, you would have released it as a clean stunt? I rest my case :')

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2014, 04:32:35 PM »

Editing was okay.

So if we didn't kick you, you would have released it as a clean stunt? I rest my case :')

mad.

yes because it was clean, theres still a video of that running on youtube if someone wants to see (dont know the channel)

:)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2014, 04:35:27 PM »

Editing was okay.

yes because it was clean, theres still a video of that running on youtube if someone wants to see (dont know the channel)
So you admitted a clean stunt was modded? Offfffffcourse.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2014, 04:35:55 PM »

Editing was okay.

We will see right?

Anyway Luli i dont see why i would be mad because of stunts?

oh and if you are so sure about your stunts, post all your midnight "mass" replays so we can laugh a bit more :) oh wait you didnt do that at that time.....guess why.

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2014, 04:36:46 PM »

Editing was okay.

no, i "addmited", wich means i had to pretend it was modded so you didnt kick me, dude you take some time to understand things

@fighter. i explained why i didnt post the reps a while ago on some dss topic, dss members are aware of the situation thats why i was able to come back, otherwise they wouldnt let me in
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 04:39:43 PM by luli »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2014, 04:42:25 PM »

Editing was okay.

no, i "addmited", wich means i had to pretend it was modded so you didnt kick me, dude you take some time to understand things
-------------------
@fighter. i explained why i didnt post the rep a while ago on some dss topic, dss members are aware of the situation
The story about the reps is not really clear to the rest of us though, care to elaborate? Were the grind combo's done in two replays or something?  :P

Your stories keep getting better.

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2014, 04:46:10 PM »
its not going anywhere, you guys obiviously doubt my word and i dont want to waste the rest of my night talking to internet no lifers that care about stunting like you do

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal