Author Topic: Nomad Union - V  (Read 18022 times)

Offline Raffal

• View Profile
Re: Nomad Union - V
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2014, 09:39:50 AM »
Amazing ! TD Owned this seriously, precision landing <3 lost taz 1st stunt :/

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2014, 10:00:25 AM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:31:27 PM by mateus »

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2014, 10:09:59 AM »
Turtle Dick, Kr3mlin, Jehde, Darkness, Samurai, Finallight and Sadness are watching this topic now! Delirium, Morton, Andy also.

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2014, 10:28:10 AM »
0:38 (Killamarci): Really good opener. I thought you were gonna land that blue thingy but you did better!

0:43 (Turtle Dick): I had a spot which was like this too but it's not this one. Really great you landed such a small precision. Now we all know these type of towers are possible.

0:51 (Taz): When I look at a new Nomad Union montage, I'm always thinking how the first car stunt would look like. & gotta say great job, I was shocked.  ;D Crazy stunt.

1:04 (Daffy): We all saw this spot for sure, because of RKM and Kwebbel but you landed all the way to the top which is really great!

1:13 (Turtle Dick): Loved the way you bounced to the top. I thought you would land below but you did better.

1:21 (Rainbow): I believe I saw this stunt from you before. Still good tho :)

1:25 (Daffy): Triple Backflips are always welcome in any GTA. Especially in V as it is harder to backlip in it than IV

1:34 (Turtle Dick): Can't really say anything about this because it was like the previous stunt you did. But it's great of course.

1:40 (Taz): I love this stunt. Seriously  :wub: :wub:

1:50 (Slayer): Insane precision. How long did you take to do that?

1:57 (Daffy): Really nice, creative. Can tell it's difficult but I wish I appreciated these type of stunts more. Fan of big airs and shit sorry :P

2:00 (Rainbow): Did this one but not all the way to the top. But it's nice

2:14 (RedKeyMon): Your grinds are always nicely executed. Very nice.

2:20 (Slayer): I really liked this stunt. :a-cheer: Would have been better all the way to the top?

2:30 (Turtle Dick): At first I was like mehhh. Then you bounced to that precision :jajaja:

2:37 (KillaMarci): Unexpected spot for a car stunt. Great job  :cheernutz:

2:50 (Slayer): I saw that spot while I was doing another spot. Didn't manage to try it but no excuses, spot is officialy yours & it's a great stunt. :D

2:55 (Daffy): I dont think there would be another way to land that thing as good as yours. Great Job. I liked the drop to ramp part :D

3:04 (RedKeyMon): Smooth! Liked that wallride and turn before you land the building ;P

3:10 (BenBuja): Nice. It was higher than the previous ones you did but I wish you'd do another type of stunt.

3:20 (Taz): Because of you doing this spot in Kaleidoscope, it wasn't as surprising as it should be. But great job landing that spot all the way to the top  :a-cheer: I believe your 1:40 would have been a better finisher? Idk. Just my opinion.

3:37 (Darkstar): Great job for the real finisher!!! xD Just kidding. I don't know what you're really doing there but I thought it looked cute with a pink motorboat  :lol: :wub:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, Great Job guys. Worth watching. Might watch again sometime. Will not rate editing and music because I think it's just a person's point of view. Stuntwise 10/10. I had reactions. ;D ;D Luckily I didn't lost any spots. Hahahaha.

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2014, 10:38:02 AM »
TD is my favourite stunter from the beginning of GTA V stunting, seriously these precisions, I love them all. I may be overacting but I fucking love the fact that you are still stunting in 2014 and still doing kickass stunts. Awesome video once again, enjoyed all other stunts as well and editing was very powerful.

Offline KeNN

• CSGO#CLUTCH MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2014, 10:51:07 AM »
Really like it !  :a-cheer:

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2014, 10:52:11 AM »
Turtle Dick is mad, just like in old TMS videos, hats off man. Loved all of the precisions and daffys watergap double going Through Little spaces thing. GG guys

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2014, 11:34:08 AM »
Darkstar killed it  :neen:

Offline Balance

• Boys Don't Cry
    • View Profile
    • SoundCloud
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2014, 11:43:50 AM »
TD & Taz  :wub:

Offline Billy

• gonnagetya
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2014, 11:57:48 AM »
Turtle Dick and Taz pwned that vid. Great job guys :wub:

Online Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2014, 12:33:50 PM »
Holy fuuuuuck TD and Taz are sick but everyone did good!
Best NU video so far, specially editing-wise (props Lucas :cc_detective:)

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2014, 01:16:25 PM »
Looking good. These stunts are just ridiculouss TD landing atop a lighthouse? It's good to see that name again! From the naked eye the stunts look down right amazing but for me and this being my second or third gtav stunt video the technique is god awful for getting really good air and hang time. It looks ugly but I am amazed. Finally you guys are getting some exposure. Although it kinda seems like a sell out it is what it is. Finally using the right keywords and such on youtube to get a million views. I don't know how it works but it does.

At least some people know who to move on. hehe. You guys made a good looking video I'm just not sure how difficult it was. And I gotta say editing was anti-climatic. Taz ending wasn't great I mean it's a "crash landing" in my book.

Are you guys getting paid for this? :P

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2014, 01:18:45 PM »
God damn TD you are insane, seriouly, wow...just wow

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2014, 01:26:58 PM »
As expected, really sick. darkstars outro obvious best :euro: didn't like song that much, but it was nice. teaser was sick too.

i loved all the stunts really, can't pick any favs. except (turtle dicks?) a stunt near the intro onto the telephone pole on that really small landing. too sick. keep it up guys

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2014, 01:30:52 PM »
Finally you guys are getting some exposure. Although it kinda seems like a sell out it is what it is. Finally using the right keywords and such on youtube to get a million views. I don't know how it works but it does.

[...]

Are you guys getting paid for this? :P

I can tell you that we haven't seen a single cent yet, nor from Machinima or from our other videos. Although it is a strong possibility now that we're posting our videos on RKM's channel. It's not going to be a lot and might not even cover the investment we have made with recording equipment and such. I wouldn't call it a sell out tbh. - our main focus is bringing activity back into this forum. We are actively pushing the videos in terms of views using keywords and such but even if we didn't we would still get a ton because GTA 5 is a game that is relevant and played by many people right now, unlike the older GTA games. On top of that we are providing a very good product that people just naturally enjoy because it's awesome. <3

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal