Author Topic: Re - Organization | Endless Section by Virtual Limit  (Read 800 times)

Offline Konnex

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
Re - Organization | Endless Section by Virtual Limit
« on: August 25, 2013, 09:09:50 AM »
so here is the re-organization of this TRIBUTE-MONTAGE by Konnex (SluggerMan).
I'm so sorry for the inactivity but real life leads me away from here :P
so .......

c   o   l   l   a   b          c   a   l   l   s
ENDLESS SECTION

Hey ladies and gentlemen ... so that's the idea!

At first to the Idea... Yesterday I surfed in Youtube for a bit long time. I watched SA Montages, VC Montages,
Call of Duty Videos, Battlefield 3 Videos and so on :P. So later I found TMS and XSA *.* and I remembered the
good old days stunting in Samp and in the Singleplayer. That was the time of no modding, good guys and a lot
of creativity I thought and how many people remembers the good old days. So I want to REVIVE this old days
by a Montage.

That means... I want Collab-Members who lands VERY VERY OLD SPOTS, legendary Spots.
in tribute of the inactive Stunters and the oldest Stunters. THEY DESERVE RESPECT and I want that so many
people as possible watch this Montage to see ... what a fantastic time and stunters ...!
The new generation of stunting will represent this spots, so be aware of this.

So in the Name of Virtual Limit, I will edit this collab and I would be so proud if this project become succesfull.
Then post your meanings and acceptions that I can create a list of Collab - Members.

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Re: Re - Organization | Endless Section by Virtual Limit
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 09:17:03 AM »
sounds like I plan. The only question I have though is which stunts you have in mind? Maybe you or who ever is up for it should make a list and then we can pick the stunts we would like to land and see if we can land them and so forth. Just a suggestion. But im totally in sense I want to see this happen because I really enjoyed the good old days  :wub:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal