Author Topic: RULES & GUIDELINES  (Read 3273 times)

JL

RULES & GUIDELINES
« on: July 01, 2013, 01:28:18 PM »
These rules are for the participants/stunters.

Violation of these rules might cause disqualification from the tournament.

General
  • Modding is strictly forbidden and will instantly disqualify you. Further, modding will be reported to GTAS' moderation-team. "Modding" is considered anything you couldn't do in the game itself in a natural way. Use common sense - ask a judge if you're unsure about something.
  • Decisions by the judges are final and have to be respected.
  • It is forbidden to ask or captivate judges to allow you to win / change their decisions in any way.
  • You are not allowed to participate in this tournament with more than one alias.

How to deal with your match
  • Make sure your entry is posted within the given timeframe. Entrys that are posted after the deadline are not valid and you will lose the match.
  • You have to perform your stunt yourself. If you submit a stunt that is not your own as an entry, you will instantly be disqualified.
  • Pay close attention to the given objective(s). A good interpretation of the objective is part of what the judges will vote for.
  • A replay of your stunt must be posted. A video of your stunt, for example on YouTube, is not mandatory, but will make the voting for the judges more comfortable and get more people to watch your entry.
  • Make sure you don't commit to modding "by accident". Using nitro / hydraulics on a lawnmower, as example, is considered modding, too. Use common sense.
  • As soon as both participants posted a valid entry, the judges are allowed to begin voting. You are allowed to, however, change your entry as often as you desire before the first judge has started to vote.

---
wip.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 05:29:11 AM by JL »

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
Re: RULES & GUIDELINES
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 12:38:06 AM »
So, letting someone else land my entry stunt for me is valid? Just add that it isn't, you never know. :P

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 12:43:25 AM »
Still here for judging. You tried to talk to me yesterday, but I was with my gf. nevermind

JL

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 05:06:13 AM »
So, letting someone else land my entry stunt for me is valid? Just add that it isn't, you never know. :P

oh god, thanks x)

added

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 05:27:14 PM »
Make sure you don't commit to modding "by accident". Using nitro / hydraulics on a lawnmower, as example, is considered modding, too.

lol

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 11:42:20 PM »
Make sure you don't commit to modding "by accident". Using nitro / hydraulics on a lawnmower, as example, is considered modding, too.

lol
lol he's right. It has always been like that.

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 05:48:44 AM »

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 05:52:26 AM »
You can put nitro on these cars. I don't know for the hydrau, but all the cars that can't be tuned can't have nitro/hydrau / be used with one of these. I really don't know if the windsor is tunable or not though.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 06:01:20 AM »
Is this allowed?

SASL5 - [Souther] vs. POP
it should be allowed, you can get your car here using either leviathan magnets or monster dynamics, and this car can be tuned in transfender to get nitro and hydraulics

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 06:02:11 AM »
Is this allowed?

SASL5 - [Souther] vs. POP
Theoretically it is possible to get that car up there with MD. But that would make every roof valid. Maybe use a rule where you cannot start on a impossible building excluding MD for a method to get up there? Or are you referring to something else?

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2013, 06:03:45 AM »
Yes, it is allowed.

JL

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2013, 08:24:06 AM »
Yes, it is allowed.

He's right.
You can get anywhere naturally in the game, even if it has to be with MD or the leviathan magnet.
So starting anywhere is allowed ofc.

As for the tuning; if it's naturally tuneable in transfenders & co. ... well, then it's tuneable. :lol:

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2013, 09:22:57 AM »
Yes, it is allowed.

Ok, now its fine  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal