Author Topic: GTAS 10 years anniversary?  (Read 16160 times)

Offline Izzeee

• View Profile
Re: GTAS 10 years anniversary?
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2012, 11:30:13 AM »
we should mix different editing-styles from different editors. so the video can't become boring after short time. something like "Virtual Insanity 3" or similar stuff. Beat, Phamus, Static, Cloudwalker, everyone should be involved imo

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2012, 12:14:27 PM »
More like Onslaught style.. dubstep and all kind of crap like that isn't suitable for video like this.

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2012, 12:21:29 PM »
meeting  :euro:
would be awesome :P but i doubt it. like which country xD and who will come and whatever  :cheersad: just thinking forward

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2012, 12:46:10 PM »
Seems like none of you were around when we were onto Best of GTAS project. :lol: Long story short: these kind of projects will fail. ;) Nonetheless good luck with this but I don't really see it coming.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2012, 02:46:02 PM »
I'm with determined :ajaja: All my support to ya

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2012, 06:20:35 PM »
Seems like none of you were around when we were onto Best of GTAS project. :lol: Long story short: these kind of projects will fail. ;) Nonetheless good luck with this but I don't really see it coming.

If I'm not mistaken it's because no one carried on with it.

Any chance we call all the great past members to be a part of it with like, their fevorite/best stunt?

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2012, 02:27:04 AM »
I'll try to get some stuff from Taclite and a couple of others. Anyone mind if I start organizing this? :euro:
I'd rather start right now doing it myself with some help from others than seeing some kid who joined the forums in 2010 do a half assed job organizing it like a month before the 10 year anniversery which is obviously going to be too late e_e + I literally have 24/7 of freetime and I'm always bored as fuck so's everyone okay with that? :C

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2012, 03:11:48 AM »

If I'm not mistaken it's because no one carried on with it.

Any chance we call all the great past members to be a part of it with like, their fevorite/best stunt?
People usually drop such big projects at some part. For instance look at SASL videos, the only one that came out was SASL1 because it contained much less stunts than other videos would. I'm not trying to be pesimistic here, if any of you actually can handle such project then I'm giving him all my support, but the weight of this project might not see as big as it infact is.

Also do you want to mix all the games with one stunt from each stunter?  :hmm:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2012, 04:00:10 AM »
I'll try to get some stuff from Taclite and a couple of others. Anyone mind if I start organizing this? :euro:
I'd rather start right now doing it myself with some help from others than seeing some kid who joined the forums in 2010 do a half assed job organizing it like a month before the 10 year anniversery which is obviously going to be too late e_e + I literally have 24/7 of freetime and I'm always bored as fuck so's everyone okay with that? :C

Sure go ahead  :jajaja:

Offline SideWinder

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2012, 11:59:42 AM »
Honestly... when I created this topic, I was thinking of something way more symbolic... because thats the best way to celebrate a community that lived for 10 years.
What did you have in mind beat? I like the idea of showing the progression of stunting through a video, from its earliest days, to the present day, that way everyone can get involved and feel like their contributing to the story. For example the 'newbies' here, including me :P, can land some of the easier, original stunts which were landed on the early gta's, and then the video can progress as time progresses, into the more advanced stunts which we can see around today and in the last couple of years, which can be landed by the veterans of this forum. IMO I think that's the best way to celebrate 10 years of a community, teach the new ones some of the old, and the old ones and can show some of the new.

Let's do it !  ;D

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2012, 05:38:06 PM »
Call me crazy but it should just be alot of scripting with actually very few stunts maybe? Just 1 - 3 stunts of each variety? Progession u know... real easy p2b... awesome p2b... radded out really awesome p2b.

Show epic spots... spots we love, easy spots used in MTA... rails and bumps that always give good results! We would literally just need lots of peoples skins... I hope we can get some of our old dudes...

I'll help organize/spit ideas just like anyone else... this should probably be released next year.

The video should also explain what, maybe who was important to stunting... the introduction of the LC Mod and a nod to those guys...

OR

We just land every fucking roof and bust every rail in Vice!!! Oh wait, done it! :P
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 05:42:34 PM by Urban Legend »

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2012, 07:00:29 PM »
I support puzzle and UL on this one :)

I like his idea of showing different levels of the same method, I was thinking about the p2b example:
1st - Any of Barney's p2b from his solo that had the first ones ever IIRC
2st - Samurai's one from toas or tombstone, or one from Neo (he has a lot :lol:)
3rd - RAD's crane landing (introduction of his method too, this MUST be on the video as one of the great discoveries of stunting)
4th - Some huge shit like SteveX opener from Equinox

That will be fun :P

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #102 on: May 23, 2012, 07:01:53 PM »
I support puzzle and UL on this one :)

I like his idea of showing different levels of the same method, I was thinking about the p2b example:
1st - Any of Barney's p2b from his solo that had the first ones ever IIRC
2st - Samurai's one from toas or tombstone, or one from Neo (he has a lot :lol:)
3rd - RAD's crane landing (introduction of his method too, this MUST be on the video as one of the great discoveries of stunting)
4th - Some huge shit like SteveX opener from Equinox

That will be fun :P

Really bad wording there, bro  :lol:

Offline Izzeee

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2012, 01:54:44 AM »
@Urban Legend:
to be honest: this idea is shit in my opinion  :ajaja:
if we would do it like you want it, the video would be very boring after short time. we need lots of VERY good stunts, not a "noob'n'pro"-video. there would be lots of people who would say "the stunt at ... is old by ..." or "lots of stunts were lame as fuck". this community changed a lot in the last years, to the beginning it was still funny to make some videos but now it's a pure competition... everyone want to be better than somebody else, so i think that there will be lots of guys who would be angry because their stunts were the first one (lamest stunt) and the other guys would be like "ahhh, I'm such a cool pro-gamer and have skills like god" because their stunts are shown at last (best stunt). i know it because this is the way lots of people think nowadays

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2012, 04:43:53 AM »
Saumurai's wallride in Innovation

that was a game changer/milestone in stunting

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal