Author Topic: Frame limiter and lag problem  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Frame limiter and lag problem
« on: June 17, 2008, 01:58:22 PM »
So yeah i've got that problem for a few months. First of all the game is less laggy at the higher quality. So when i have 1280x900x16 or sth like that is less laggy than on 640x480x16 (again: or sth like that). What "laggy" mean? Well, i can't really explain that but it looks really sucks and unsmooth. The only way i can explain that is fl off looks like fl on on my pc. What's worst in all that is that i have bigger "lag" every minute. To change it i need to change resolution every 3-4 minute to play normal. That's really sucks.
I know im not the only one who have that problem but is for me impossible to land any stunt now. I just bail hard on rads and bumps.
Im looking for a mod that change resolution to most sucky. I've got lowest options of everything but it sill not help.

Any ideas?

btw. my pc isn't really bad, its actually quite good

Offline Creeper

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 02:03:38 PM »
Update your graphics card, you could also try something between 640x480x16 and 1280x900x16?

Offline Sucre

• 2007's craziest Israeli stunter.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 11:15:12 PM »
Update your graphics card, download the latest drivers , try to clean your PC i mean from in physical form and software form clean it up good with Tuneup 2008 and clean it from inside (open the PC box and just clean up a little there )

Try FL off if you want to.
And you could all ways search for high non laggy FPS mods for SA, if there any of these.

All those ideas came from a forum of CSS so try them up mate !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal