Author Topic: Ask ATS  (Read 318904 times)

Offline Demonfade

• Veteran Member
  • Demonfade>Ecks
    • View Profile
Re: Ask ATS
« Reply #2985 on: January 24, 2012, 01:09:19 AM »
Whats up guys? You are the only crew which hasnt completely disappeared after getting in Hall of Fame  :lol:

I guess half of .:vERT:. is still semi-active atleast.

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: January 24, 2012, 11:17:58 AM »
Whats up guys? You are the only crew which hasnt completely disappeared after getting in Hall of Fame  :lol:

Whats up dude. Haven't talked to ya since i haven't been on msn awhile. Pink Floyd tunage for ya  ;)

yea, we still got some love for the game.

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile

Offline Madmax

• Board Mods
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: May 14, 2012, 01:20:24 AM »
I wish I wasn't so busy with everything and took the time to come here more. How's everyone doing? I kinda miss the ATS peeps.

So, GTAV. If its possible, Im stunting it a little ;)

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2989 on: May 26, 2012, 05:46:58 AM »
I wish I wasn't so busy with everything and took the time to come here more. How's everyone doing? I kinda miss the ATS peeps.

So, GTAV. If its possible, Im stunting it a little ;)

Doing well Max. GTAV???? Back to that SA bullshit? V should have been VC, I was so disappointed when I watched the trailer.

Offline Shingetsu

• The Dark Matter
  • Veteran Member
  • Azurex Studio
    • View Profile
« Reply #2990 on: August 18, 2012, 06:36:53 AM »
How to ATS can create the Motion Text In outro Final cut and intro Absurd ? It's Amazing

Sorry for the late response NeverLose.

I'll try to explain it as basic as I can. I'll try to fill in any cracks har har...or fix mistakes in the future if i see it as this is straight from the dome. Feel free to PM me as well.

Kan and Neo might jump in and fix a few errors too, since its been awhile since i've tinkered

Basically you'll need
TXD workshop
Photoshop or something that handles png
Moomapper

Here are some of the files I used...you can modify these and use them as a guide

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W8AZ9M1W

Basically you are changing the texture of an in game object and making it a nametag.

Best way to do this is to use billboards....flat and big.  I used the one from buildsite.txd
It contains the textures of the Big Starview billboard found near the construction site in VC.

The one in the uploaded file, should already have the fence and all the other stuff you don't want seen alpha'd out. meaning they are told to be invisible.

You'll have two "files" that will make the nametag say what you want. There is the "image" file and the alpha file.

I've labeled most of the files IE. Max (image) and Max_a (alpha)

When making your alpha file, that is what controls transparency - what you see and what you don't
So I black out everything except the shape of what i want seen. You can also make it whatever transparent by messing with the opacity of the the shape by filling it in with white.

Image file - Is the actual image you want to show. I think by messing and tinkering with the files given, it'll make sense to you.

So, you just swap those out with TXD workshop and in this instance "starview" thats within buildsite.txd.

and voila.

Now when you go there, you should see a giant name.

Now you use moomapper to duplicate or move the sign to its designated spot.

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers
Can Anyone Reupload this file  :(

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2991 on: August 18, 2012, 07:13:09 PM »
skyped to you :ajaja:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 05:24:46 AM by Samurai »

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: November 17, 2013, 11:25:46 AM »
Nitzkit: why do you have your old look in the bsm to crain prec in exposure (3:13)? I always wondered that

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: November 17, 2013, 11:51:28 AM »
happy late birthday samurai

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: November 17, 2013, 03:29:11 PM »
I just HAVE to rewatch the video now!  :lol:

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: November 18, 2013, 11:07:39 AM »
happy late birthday samurai

Thanks Art  ;)

and hell yea Ed, get stoked.

Offline Raining

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: November 25, 2013, 09:13:55 AM »
I watched first time in my life Matrix previous weekend. Then I decided to watch the whole trilogy. I seriously got hooked to it! I'd really want to know, what was the thing what you (Neo) loved in it? Was it that awesome plot, ontology where it based, those special effects or something else? Besides that awesome and really clever plot, I loved that love story between Trinity and Neo. No kidding, it was one of the most beautiful ones I have ever seen, and I can't describe why! It might been the fact that since the first moment I saw Trinity, she looked just as Neo and they looked like they could be married in real life.

Edit: I don't know if you have analyzed the trilogy, but I'd really like to know what was the purpose of Agent Smith philosophically. What was his purpose on the whole system? If Neo was error in the system, doesn't that mean that Agent Smith was also an error too? Why he survived after Neo destroyed him in first movie, and why did he complete his task if he wasn't anymore a program? Also how did he manage to get into real world and affect on Bane? What happened after Neo was killed in third movie?

My purpose isn't to be asinine, I'm just interested and maybe you could answer. Any contingent right answer will be fine! I still might ask more questions after you/anyone-else-who-knows-something answer tho..
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 09:21:40 AM by Raining »

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2997 on: November 26, 2013, 07:31:48 AM »
I watched first time in my life Matrix previous weekend. Then I decided to watch the whole trilogy. I seriously got hooked to it! I'd really want to know, what was the thing what you (Neo) loved in it? Was it that awesome plot, ontology where it based, those special effects or something else? Besides that awesome and really clever plot, I loved that love story between Trinity and Neo. No kidding, it was one of the most beautiful ones I have ever seen, and I can't describe why! It might been the fact that since the first moment I saw Trinity, she looked just as Neo and they looked like they could be married in real life.

Edit: I don't know if you have analyzed the trilogy, but I'd really like to know what was the purpose of Agent Smith philosophically. What was his purpose on the whole system? If Neo was error in the system, doesn't that mean that Agent Smith was also an error too? Why he survived after Neo destroyed him in first movie, and why did he complete his task if he wasn't anymore a program? Also how did he manage to get into real world and affect on Bane? What happened after Neo was killed in third movie?

My purpose isn't to be asinine, I'm just interested and maybe you could answer. Any contingent right answer will be fine! I still might ask more questions after you/anyone-else-who-knows-something answer tho..

What I really loved about it? Well as far as the first film, which is the one that hooked me, it was a combination of the overall story and the special effects. To me the story
seemed like something that could actually be real. The scene where Morpheus takes Neo to the white room with the two chairs and explains what the Matrix is to him, it's not beyound the realm of possibilty. Morpheus was right about his explanation of how we interrput what is real. Electrical signals sent to our brains.

As far as the love story between Neo and Trinity, it never really had a bearing on my like or dislike of the film.

If you start analyzing the film I suppose the whole thing has religous overtones. I tend not to do this, look for hidden meanings in films. They are created for entertainment and entertain the movie did do. There are many in depth breakdowns as to WHAT exactly the movie was actually trying to convey on the web. You be the judge.

How did Smith survive from the first film? Smith is a program within the Matrix, programs can be easily backed up and recreated.

Agent Smith came across into the real world basically the same way Neo was able to enter the Matrix. The information for his program was downloaded into Banes brain.

What happened to Neo atfter he was killed? Well are we sure he died? The film has it appear that way but it's left to the viewers to decide really.

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #2998 on: November 26, 2013, 07:39:45 AM »
I've just watched the first Matrix movie too and I like it a lot, I'll watch the whole trilogy and maybe share my thoughts. :happy:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal