Author Topic: Crews  (Read 3129 times)

Offline Marxly

• View Profile
    • http://
Crews
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2007, 03:59:44 PM »
thanks alot guys, I was quite nervous to see responses. I can garuntee you all that I will be back, but as I said, the skill level of XSA and mine is a vast gap.
and as for the legends thing, Kr3m and Buzz may be the biggest of legends, but look at who they stunted with. Look at who was within thier regime. Look who was their competition for the first stunt of the video. The rest of XSA.

thanks alot guys, I`ll be back, and I`ll keep in touch.

-Marxly

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Crews
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 04:02:05 PM »
Quote from: Marxly
thanks alot guys, I was quite nervous to see responses. I can garuntee you all that I will be back, but as I said, the skill level of XSA and mine is a vast gap.
and as for the legends thing, Kr3m and Buzz may be the biggest of legends, but look at who they stunted with. Look at who was within thier regime. Look who was their competition for the first stunt of the video. The rest of XSA.

-Marxly

What I don't understand is why you are going from the forums to learn, then coming back......surely learning would involve being on these forums, and talking to XSA and other stunters etc.....?

Offline corevil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Crews
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 04:15:43 PM »
/\ maybe he means coming back with an audition for XSA  

Offline Marxly

• View Profile
    • http://
Crews
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2007, 04:38:52 PM »
Quote from: Aries
Quote from: Marxly

-Marxly

What I don't understand is why you are going from the forums to learn, then coming back......surely learning would involve being on these forums, and talking to XSA and other stunters etc.....?

Not leaving the forums, I`m just going to go try out for a lesser known/not as pwnage team. Its just that XSA is way huge for me at the moment. Gotta learn to crawl before you can walk.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Crews
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2007, 04:52:28 PM »
Right I gets you now, thats cool.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal