Author Topic: Round 1 - Rainbow vs. Rusch69 [Rusch69 wins 5-2]  (Read 5915 times)

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
Re: Round 1 - Rainbow vs. Rusch69
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 10:35:24 AM »
I prefer Rainbow's stunt, simple but stylish idea, very well executed.

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2011, 10:42:51 AM »
Arnax, the man in your signature obviously had a name and a death certificate. That means he had citizenship.

Where's your god now?

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 11:03:40 AM »
This is a hard one but I think Ruchy is going to get my vote, simply because it was a great idea, but a pretty dull landing. Rainbow's was cool as well, but not as well performed.

E: WAT RUCHY IS NOT HERE I MENT RUSCH69 OFC :>
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 11:12:42 AM by Simon »

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2011, 12:46:16 PM »
My vote goes for Rainbow. MMM said exactly what I think of this match.

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2011, 01:03:52 PM »
Though decision here, but I'll vote for Rusch. Even if the stunt was poorly executed I enjoyed the ambition of it, imo you have seen too small Rainbow.

Good match.

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2011, 01:50:57 PM »
Gonna vote for Rusch here. Awesome thinking and clearly better usage of the building. Rainbow your stunt was cool too, good luck in the next rounds.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2011, 01:54:25 PM »
I don't hope I am interrupting the voting but, will all challenges be this specific?  :hmm:  I haven't seen Rusch's stunt but I think I know what it is from the rep's name :ajaja: He clearly had better thinking, but gosh was it limited D= I just hope there will be more wider challenges in the future. I think that will result in better stunts when looking at the entire league. Don't take this as hard critisism btw.. just my two cents.  :)

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2011, 01:57:45 PM »
Arnax, the man in your signature obviously had a name and a death certificate. That means he had citizenship.

Where's your god now?
:lol:

Offline Turtle Dick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2011, 03:44:09 PM »
Not that it matters but i'm voting for Rainbow as i liked his stunt better :P

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2011, 10:32:50 PM »
I don't hope I am interrupting the voting but, will all challenges be this specific?  :hmm:  I haven't seen Rusch's stunt but I think I know what it is from the rep's name :ajaja: He clearly had better thinking, but gosh was it limited D= I just hope there will be more wider challenges in the future. I think that will result in better stunts when looking at the entire league. Don't take this as hard critisism btw.. just my two cents.  :)

I have to agree on this one. This challenge really didn't leave much space. Although I somewhat like ambitious challenges and even had a great spot. It just somewhat reminded me of the SASL3 final where I had sick spots but only landed lots of equal backups.

I've reupped the clip stuff on multiupload, hope ya can download it from any hosts there: http://www.multiupload.com/7SGLQCLOTV

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2011, 07:12:55 AM »
Fuck why so many clips? I don't know which stunt is your actualy entry D;

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2011, 11:10:58 AM »
Fuck why so many clips? I don't know which stunt is your actualy entry D;

I belive it the stunt where he use a packer, go through the second floor, bumps that thing on the highway and lands...nothing.

The point of the league is to see the stunter's thinking in a stressful situation (limited time, area, vehicles). It's hard to be limited, but that's what you signed for  :P

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2011, 11:45:24 AM »
The only stressful thing about this match was that there is indeed nothing too awesome you still can do with that building, go figure yourself. It's like doing a bmx stunt in the LS skatepark if you get what I mean. The only really cool new thing I found was the tunnel bump to krail to grind to the wall precision which I failed couple of times and I have really spent some hours on this challenge actually. It overall didn't leave enough space for something really innovative. I somewhat miss those classic 1 stunt / 24 hours matches of the previous leagues ...

@Kai: The stunt is THIS SUCKS.avi / #6

Quote from: GDL
I belive it the stunt where he use a packer, go through the second floor, bumps that thing on the highway and lands...nothing.

Oh but if I had landed on the bridge's wall it wouldn't have been a "nothing-landing" eh? :P
Now guess what I aimed for. Passing through the Wang Car building that way is already annoying and that highway bump is pretty bump-unfriendly. Reaching the bridge also isn't easy cuz the bump uses go give you rather some height instead of distance.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2011, 12:13:28 PM »
I vote for rusch nice use of that building there!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal