Author Topic: Impossible is nothing  (Read 23909 times)

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
Re: Impossible is nothing
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2021, 10:28:07 AM »
Holy shit ! this is truly a masterpiece/epic/legendary  -----My reaction  : https://youtu.be/1HPgxeGRxw0

Yep! AllBeast worked so hard with his alien power he managed to land those inhuman stunts in just a very short time :D hat down  :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: ,  his skills is definitely bigger than luck XD :D , I Loved every single stunt, but what really special to point out are Rhino grind, PCJ wallride to BB prec, PCJ ramp to ramp to prec in LC park, Taxi double boost to prec , PCJ creative explosion double grind, and ofc finisher those are so innovative almost Impossible stunts which prove that " Impossible is nothing " to AllBeast hahahaha :D :jajaja: :D ,

Bixel's editting it's so awesome those GFX elements and those smooth transitions are very eye-catching along with the music give the feeling of modern but also very old-school

Overall: to see a solid quality VC stunting in the year 2021 it's just so precious I'm so satisfied, happy, grateful enjoyed it a lottttttt !!  Awesome job guys

Absolute 100/10

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2021, 10:40:38 AM »

The only 2 people I've seen posting anything particularly toxic is Bixel and yourself.

Now I know some people have more sympathies to other people around here, which is normal like any other community, but tell me truthfully how would you feel if you spend many hours on a stunt (fuck, not any other stunt, a stunt that beats stunting) and you get a reaction like "I wish someone else landed it"? If that shit isn't toxic, then you shouldn't have any negative claims against my post.  ;)

For everybody in this thread, keep it civil, we can all have different opinions here without acting like children.

I agree about keeping it civil though, but some guys really try to spark a fire right from the first page.

I mean, it's not nice to say "I wish someone else landed it", I agree with you there. But at the same time, I spent years stunting and getting better, joined ATS and had people in the announcement thread saying how I wasn't good enough etc, so I know how it feels for people to shit on accomplishments, it's not nice but they are entitled to their opinion, it's a tough one dude.
I see where you are coming from, but you compare 2 different things. One opinion, is more personal attack, the other is opinion regarding a level of stunting. And while 50 ft BSMs weren't that much of an eye catcher even in 2005, I do agree that everyone is entitled on their opinion and I also express my opinion on their opinion, so whats the problem?

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2021, 10:40:53 AM »
Phenomenal solo if done cleanly, always appreciated your help to me with stuff I required and having known you for a while I know exactly what type of dedication you put into your craft. I will leave it at that as I better not provide my opinion regarding all of the pettiness and childish shit-throwing as well as the insecurity on display as to not soil the topic further.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 10:42:31 AM by TurBo »

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2021, 11:14:06 AM »
Futile comparisons previously mentioned aside, what an incredible video. Hats off for the fact that someone finally landed that finisher.. I was kind of expecting it due to the hype. Loved the wallride2bb prec, double grind with stuck infy (didn't see that second one coming at all, nice work Bixel), cabbie prec, finisher & pre-finisher.

Atmosphere encapsulated by the weather, CC, editing and song choice was spot on. Definitely did these stunts justice :ajaja: great work.

Didn't see the Barney stuff overdone tho, let allbeast have fun

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2021, 11:33:46 AM »
Phenomenal solo if done cleanly, always appreciated your help to me with stuff I required and having known you for a while I know exactly what type of dedication you put into your craft. I will leave it at that as I better not provide my opinion regarding all of the pettiness and childish shit-throwing as well as the insecurity on display as to not soil the topic further.
i will not say, what i want say to stay nice and cool

Futile comparisons previously mentioned aside, what an incredible video. Hats off for the fact that someone finally landed that finisher.. I was kind of expecting it due to the hype. Loved the wallride2bb prec, double grind with stuck infy (didn't see that second one coming at all, nice work Bixel), cabbie prec, finisher & pre-finisher.

Atmosphere encapsulated by the weather, CC, editing and song choice was spot on. Definitely did these stunts justice :ajaja: great work.

Didn't see the Barney stuff overdone tho, let allbeast have fun
thank you

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2021, 11:34:43 AM »
I mean if anyone has a right to be a bit annoyed about the video, isn't it me?

But my live reactions were exactly that, some stunts I enjoyed seeing and it's a very good stunt video. For some reason the rhino grind hasn't struck me as much as I think it should. Beast was wanting to be the very best and the video is a very solid effort, but for whatever reason it's not been as powerful on me as he maybe would've wanted it to be.

I don't believe Barney or me were necessary to have cameos in this for people to be impressed with some of the stunts. This is a video where the quality of stunts are capable of doing all the talking but because of the type of personality allbeast has, splits people on here from admiration to anger.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2021, 11:40:29 AM »
I mean if anyone has a right to be a bit annoyed about the video, isn't it me?

But my live reactions were exactly that, some stunts I enjoyed seeing and it's a very good stunt video. For some reason the rhino grind hasn't struck me as much as I think it should. Beast was wanting to be the very best and the video is a very solid effort, but for whatever reason it's not been as powerful on me as he maybe would've wanted it to be.

I don't believe Barney or me were necessary to have cameos in this for people to be impressed with some of the stunts. This is a video where the quality of stunts are capable of doing all the talking but because of the type of personality allbeast has, splits people on here from admiration to anger.
people make only one bad thing, take everything too much serious, i have fun, but people don't, it is like i cuted their balls and don't give them back, they really looking like that for me
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 11:42:07 AM by AllBeast »

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2021, 11:56:09 AM »
Holy shit.
This was brutal, loved every bit of it, well done man! :a-cheer:
Happy to see that wallride2bb finally landed, pre-finisher was my favourite.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2021, 01:30:27 PM »
I will be short, wallride to prec, tank grind, finisher, zebra boost with prec and grinds with spins/bonks were crazy, loved all stuff from the video, every stunt was executed well and fully what i really respect! All i can say that Barney is Barney and Beast is The Beast, this video is not beat Barney's video, because this video is different and style is different, but still, the level of skill and ideas is on same place, both of them are too good in this game.
here is live video i did specially for AllBeast, there is no eng subs, but if someone interested in see my ugly face, u r welcome xd
https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjsyIbI00GU
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 02:47:53 PM by ARS »

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2021, 03:01:34 PM »

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2021, 03:23:42 PM »
thanks everyone for reaction, really loved them

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2021, 03:40:39 PM »
this video is definitely better than monolith, it just had more impact because it was released in 2010

damn kids, did allbeat offend your mama?  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 03:45:28 PM by luli guy »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2021, 04:11:56 PM »
this video is definitely better than monolith, it just had more impact because it was released in 2010

damn kids, did allbeat offend your mama?  :lol:
I'm sorry I can't conform to your feelings, I guess?

I was very complimentary, in case you missed it. But I stand by my comments - it didn't make me feel like other videos did. Both from back in the day, and in more modern times. But this will be subjective.

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2021, 04:14:03 PM »
Looks like the DSS cheerleading squad is salty that not everyone agrees with the face melting factor of the video. If this video "pwns Barney" in your eyes, that's cool, no one is going to change your mind and that's fine. When Barney released videos, was he ever trying to "pwn Allbeast"? Or was he just landing and grinding things in ways that people never saw coming at all because it came naturally to him.

Why not just land hard stunts for the sheer enjoyment of it? Do you people really care about who's "the best"? All rhetorical questions really. This post is just rhetorical, no need to respond to it. :D

edit in response to below: You've done a fantastic job of trolling, and I will admit maybe I myself am the one taking things too seriously. :lol:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 04:23:13 PM by Srcry »

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2021, 04:18:59 PM »
Looks like the DSS cheerleading squad is salty that not everyone agrees with the face melting factor of the video. If this video "pwns Barney" in your eyes, that's cool, no one is going to change your mind and that's fine. When Barney released videos, was he ever trying to "pwn Allbeast"? Or was he just landing and grinding things in ways that people never saw coming at all because it came naturally to him.

Why not just land hard stunts for the sheer enjoyment of it? Do you people really care about who's "the best"? All rhetorical questions really. This post is just rhetorical, no need to respond to it. :D
why take this so serious?
it is just fucking game, and my trolling, was just for fun
if anyone can say that he or she can produce something better, come on do it, and maybe i will even become guest in that video
i cuted Barney head, but you guys started bitching, like i cuted real head from someone near to yours heart

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal