Author Topic: What mode do you stunt in?  (Read 1912 times)

Offline DJS

• Veteran Member
  • Click my sig yo
    • View Profile
    • YouTubz
What mode do you stunt in?
« on: August 18, 2014, 03:43:49 AM »
Just curious as I've seen all sorts and I wondered what people thought was the most convenient for resetting your stunt and such.

Single Player, Online or Creator (can the timer etc be removed)?  :ninja:

Offline WiseGaming

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Re: What mode do you stunt in?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 03:57:41 AM »
I'd say creator is the most efficient way to hit a stunt. You can always respawn with your bike other than having to go and get your boke again.
2. You can turn the traffic off, which will make the stunt alot easier since you avoid crashing into cars.
3. Turn off the HUD/Timer by finishing setting up your race on craetor mode, Quit the game ad loaded bak up, start the race and then turn the HUD off in the settings :)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 04:04:21 AM »
I stunt online in a race I made in the creator. SP for car stunts because of the speed method. Stunting in the creator itself is iffy, because you'll have the timer and menu. And if you stunt in the content creator by just freeroaming you can't even bail.

So online in races for the most part.

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 05:38:30 AM »
I stunt online in a race I made in the creator. SP for car stunts because of the speed method. Stunting in the creator itself is iffy, because you'll have the timer and menu. And if you stunt in the content creator by just freeroaming you can't even bail.

I've always wondered this: if you have a bike online that's fully upgraded, is that bike used in a race? If not, wouldn't stunting online outside of a race (or just on sp) be a better option because of the motorbike upgrades that improve speed?

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 05:42:57 AM »
Content creator! But make sure you make the race, quit the game and restart again, then play on that race to avoid the timer from being there despite having the HUD off. Though there are times I just play the race I created without quitting the game because I'm too lazy. At most, at the very least have your map off. :)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 07:31:46 AM »

I've always wondered this: if you have a bike online that's fully upgraded, is that bike used in a race? If not, wouldn't stunting online outside of a race (or just on sp) be a better option because of the motorbike upgrades that improve speed?
You can use a fully upgraded bike in races :P But there's no upgrade that improves speed so it's not really that important.

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 07:48:54 AM »

You can use a fully upgraded bike in races :P But there's no upgrade that improves speed so it's not really that important.
ty simon  :D

Offline Raffal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 02:10:28 PM »

Same for me. :P                                                                                                                                                                                      Sometimes i play on my personal  races  without rec just for fun . Otherwise I am looking for my spots in editor when I have identified 2 or 3 spots interesting, i create a  race and I try  online

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal