Author Topic: [SA]End of the Line  (Read 11275 times)

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
[SA]End of the Line
« on: March 27, 2022, 08:52:46 AM »

Foreword:

Hey there! It's been quite some time since I last posted a project around here, but well... here I am for possibly one last time. To be precise, I wanna present you a farewell video, which - at the same time - is our homage to San Andreas.

Info:

The project has now come a long way: it started all the way back somewhere in 2018. In the beginning it was Ktulu & me only, but we struggled with the progress and had jeff joining us in for a trio. As time went on we gathered more and more participants (PrzemOO, Bart & Artifex) for the stunting. During the process I think we've all reached the point where stunting no longer was fun anymore. Instead it felt more like a tedious and necessary duty, only to get this over with. Lack of interest and motivation led to the insight, that we might be better off just stopping for good after this. Taking these struggles and a few minor setbacks into account, I am still very thankful for all the valuable contributions everyone has made and I think it turned out well. It really was a pleasure to have you guys on board for a final ride.

As for the editing job, Kacknase was kind enough to accept it at first, but unfortunately he vanished at some point last year and we had no more intel about the further progression. We hope he's doing well and I wanna thank him in the name of all participants nonethelese. Artifex was then kind enough to pick the project up. He managed to realize the video with the iconic SA live / console video feeling we were looking for. Thank you for taking all the time and especially for constantly taking our critical feedback into consideration. Shoutouts go out to MtS & Reynolds for helping out with several stuff during the creation progress hereby as well.

Stunting:

Artifex
Bart
jeff
Ktulu
PrzemOO
Rusch69

Editing:

Artifex

Download:

Google Drive

Streaming:

YouTube

Review template:

Code: [Select]
End of the Line - Full Review by ?

Intro:

Text..

Part 1:

1:22-1:41 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 grind to FBI Rancher bounce to grind:
1:41-1:54 - Ktulu's Mtb reverse Tec9 bump to palm precision:
1:55-2:07 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 ramp to gap to bump to grind:
2:07-2:20 - Bart's Infernus packer to jump to dropbump to roof:
2:20-2:30 - Jeff's Bmx throw to satchel charge explosion to grab:
2:30-2:40 - Artifex's Nrg500 bump to wallride to tree precision:
2:40-2:53 - Bart's Infernus drop bump to SF ZIP building:
2:53-3:06 - Ktulu's Nrg500 vertical p2b to roof:
3:06-3:16 - Jeff's Nrg500 curb bump to 360° to bump to Pizza Stacked precision:
3:16-3:28 - Ktulu's Infernus packer to bump to roof:
3:28-3:40 - Jeff's Nrg500 bump to bump to Ammunation BB:
3:40-3:58 - Ktulu's Cabbie boost to palm recoil to antenna precision:
3:58-4:04 - Bart's Infernus tree dropbump to roof:
4:04-4:24 - Rusch69's Nrg500 packer to bump to bump to chimney precision:
4:24-4:37 - Ktulu's Taxi boost to boost to chimney precision:
4:37-4:52 - Rusch69's Infernus double bump to watergap to bridge dropbump:
4:52-5:10 - Jeff's Bmx and Monster Truck catapult to LS airport tower:
5:10-5:30 - Bart's Infernus vertical double bump to The Pink Swan roof:

Interlude:

Text..

Part 2:

5:48-6:14 - Jeff's Vortex helimagnet backflip to grind:
6:14-6:23 - Bart's Infernus bump to SFPD roof:
6:23-6:37 - PrzemOO's Bmx stoppie to explosion bounce to grab to grind:
6:37-6:45 - Jeff's Nrg500 curb bump to grind to explosion bounce to grind:
6:45-6:51 - Ktulu's Nrg500 lateral packer to bump to wallride to crane top:
6:51-6:58 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 krail to bounce to grind (FL-ON):
6:58-7:11 - Bart's Infernus drop bump to LS ZIP building:
7:11-7:24 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 grind to wallkick to double grind:
7:24-7:36 - Bart's Infernus BB bump to roof:
7:36-7:44 - Jeff's Nrg500 dropbump to SF ZIP building:
7:44-7:54 - Rusch69's Nrg500 packer to bump to parking lot precision:
7:54-8:02 - Artifex's Nrg500 roadsign bounce to roadsign precision:
8:02-8:10 - PrzemOO's Nrg500 bridge bump to backflip to grind:
8:11-8:16 - Jeff's Bump 2 Bridge:
8:16-8:28 - Ktulu's Nrg500 lateral packer to bump to 4dragons top:
8:28-8:42 - Rusch69's Nrg500 ramp to bump to tower precision:
8:42-8:56 - Bart's Infernus double bump to The High Roller roof:
8:56-9:06 - Ktulu's Nrg500 double bump to wallride to antenna precision:

Outro:

Text..

Editing:

Text..

Overall:

Text..

Closing words:

We hope you'll enjoy "End of the Line" and feel it's nostalgic vibe as much as we do. We'll gladly watch your live reaction videos, read through the reviews and replies you guys come up with!

All things come to an end and I thoroughly wanna thank all the good people I have encountered through the GTAS community - we've had great times throughout the years. Stay well and take care!

Goodbye, San Andreas!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 05:21:26 AM by Rusch69 »

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [SA]End of the Line
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 08:56:37 AM »
Thanks for letting me edit this you guys, it was a long and tedious proces to get the right look and I was on the edge of quitting it altogether  :ninja:. Big big thanks to MtS and Reynolds who have made a script for the POV in the replay  :wub:

Offline KompoT

• All truly strong people are kind.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 09:08:15 AM »
What an absolute banger this video is!

First of all amazing job on the soundtrack and sound effects selection and editing in the sounds, the editor did amazing job.
The visuals and the intro were especially enjoyable and nice to watch too.

The stunts were superb and i just didnt know what to expect with each runup absolutely amazing :D

GG on the 3:30, lost it, amazing landing :D

Offline Joep

• DSS Crew
  • SA Stunter Rare playing VC Engine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2022, 09:13:58 AM »
I have no words for this. Insane video, editing is also above what I ever thought, good job.

Btw, I know in the past there was someone working on a replay mod that made it look live, is this the mod you have been using too?

Offline mistakeys

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2022, 09:18:39 AM »
that was absolutly insane!
great job everyone involved, I can't count how many spots I've lost in this video honestly, but it's awesome to see them landed

this video's vibe is so nostalgic, that's a true GTA SA video forever

thanks for this feelings boys, hope you have a great time from now on, I'll certanly rewatch this video forever on to always remember this good times
CYA!

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2022, 09:18:58 AM »
https://youtu.be/RnClmKff_OA

Scuffed reaction

Insane video though, great job. Artifex your editing is nuts.

E: Thx demon for yt upload
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 09:50:50 AM by DeathCobra »

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2022, 09:19:54 AM »
Holy fucking shit these are some insane stunts guys also the editing is like a movie GJ guys!

https://youtu.be/RnClmKff_OA

DeathCobra's live reaction It'll be ready in 20 mins

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2022, 09:24:23 AM »
Nice!

Offline Erwin

• aka Kage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2022, 09:35:45 AM »
I really didn't think I'd see a video that lives up to its name so well. From the first seconds of the intro, I was sure that I would see solid stuff, but I did not expect this much. There are no words to say to the edit, it was very authentic and extremely enjoyable. All but a few of the stunts were above the highest level. Especially Bart, although it is already accepted by many that you are the best infernus stunter, I think you have shown that you are almost unreachable by landing such big, perhaps historic stunts, I congratulate you for this determination. Maybe it will be pretentious, but after this point, the release of a video about san andreas will not even excite me, I thought the same thing after the burntass video, but this time I can say that I am sure.

I lost 5:12, 6:15, 7:38, 8:30, and 8:43. However, I can say without hesitation that I am very grateful for losing them. Congratulations again and again to everyone who contributed, peace!   :cheernutz: ;D

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2022, 09:38:23 AM »
Fantastic video, thoroughly engrossed all throughout and blown away by the range and miscellany of brilliant stunts. The montage was everything I wanted to view without knowing I did, a minimalistic approach that enhances the viewing pleasure and situates the stunt as king all the while keeping it fresh and complementing it every step of the way with some spectacular camera work and a theme that flows naturally and organically throughout.

The stunts were superb, I'd be doing a disservice to point out a few because they were all fantastic in their ways and what astonished me as well as the top shelf caliber is how varied and fresh it was.

One of my favorites of all time, you've outdone yourselves.

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2022, 10:31:11 AM »
perfect in every way. you guys have to feel amazing to be part of something so special, and you deserve it. it is the kind of video you use to show your friends what san andreas stunting is. these 10 minutes of watching made me feel every positive emotion again the game made me feel throughout the years. this thing is not even a day old and already aged like fine wine.

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2022, 10:34:06 AM »
it was amazing, very creative and difficult stunts, i couldn't watch it just once  :o

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2022, 10:49:42 AM »
If you see many your farewell will hurt, it turned out very well.
I'll have my fan moment excuse me
I am completely happy to see Rusch once again, let him know that he is my favorite stunter.
Edition 11/10
Stunts, my gosh, guys, you all did great.
The crazy ideas they had are great, it should be noted that here are the best and hardest that I saw during the video.

Bart's Infernus packer to jump to dropbump to roof - great idea, I don't know how much I like infernus and packer
Bart's Infernus drop bump to SF ZIP building - I think you did it in about 3 ways that roof, incredible the way you took advantage of that, great
Ktulu's Nrg500 vertical p2b to roof - amazing just awesome
Jeff's Nrg500 curb bump to 360° to bump to Pizza Stacked precision - epic idea , nf!
Jeff's Nrg500 bump to bump to Ammunation BB - I really like that idea, an idea that went unnoticed for a long time, I waited like a fool for you to grind.
Bart's Infernus tree dropbump to roof - excellent place, goodbye to my idea, gg!
Rusch69's Nrg500 packer to bump to bump to chimney precision - here you are, very good p2b
Bart's Infernus vertical double bump to The Pink Swan roof - FINALLY, finally someone did it *many lost that for surekkkk*
Bart's Infernus bump to SFPD roof - amazing , no words
 Bart's Infernus drop bump to LS ZIP building - I saw it about 10 minutes ago, I'm still trying to process that landing, it's just amazing
Bart's Infernus BB bump to roof - I don't know what the hell you had in mind, but it's great, who would have expected it!
Rusch69's Nrg500 packer to bump to parking lot precision - great landing, I hope that an idea will do it naturally
Artifex's Nrg500 roadsign bounce to roadsign precision - Cooool idea bro , gj
Bart's Infernus double bump to The High Roller roof - It will leave a huge mark, and it changes a lot of people, I hope you have it recorded live.

Goodbye everyone, good luck

*I never made a comment of this magnitude, if there is something out of place, don't even think about it, delete it*

« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 10:52:47 AM by Insan »

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2022, 10:56:49 AM »
Well that was the best s a video I've ever seen  ;. You guys always killed it no matter the vid. Jeff was the standout for me. Anton's editing was on point as usual

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2022, 11:04:40 AM »
speechless, this was crazy. stunts were unreal, editing was beautiful.. idk how to put what I just saw into words.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal