Author Topic: Ktulu - Poseidon III  (Read 7351 times)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Ktulu - Poseidon III
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2014, 11:12:58 AM »
Shadowsniper's Poseidon III Boat Stunt

Hey guys, just wanted to show off the full version of this stunt. However, I couldn't record the satchels angle, so check out the final video before you watch this clip.

I don't think this stunt looks very impressive without the knowledge that you have to catch the boat from a distance (it looks like I sat in one place with Ktulu's editing). Exploded the satchels as soon as I got out of the boat.

Landed on the 6th of October 2008. Omma is god :ninja:.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2014, 12:00:42 PM »
^I already noticed from the editing in poseidon that your boat was moving. At the point the bike fell into the boat in the movie, you were moving exactly as fast as you did at the point the bike fell into the boat in your clip (who would have thought??!??). It's not more impressive that you took a longer runup, because the boat was moving slowly when the bike fell in, and we could already tell in the vid.

What is this need of yours to post a clip of your stunt in the very same topic as the video? I've seen you do it a bunch of times. You're drawing attention away from the video and towards yourself, why? Your role in this vid was minuscule. I'm guessing ktulu doesn't mind at all, but I thought I'd let you know that as an outsider it seems to me like a bit of a douchey thing to do. Maybe I'm alone in this opinion...

Edit: Yeah you're right I probably wouldn't call Kingjad on it, then again I would never expect it from him. It's not something you see too often here on GTAS unless the stunt was heavily edited and people actually requested seeing a clean clip. I think a level of humility higher than yours is the norm on here, like, people might not like the editing on their stunt, but they would keep silent or maybe make a small polite remark about it. Uploading your own clip can quickly look like you're showing "how it should have been edited", and feels a bit out of place in the video topic if you ask me.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 01:00:16 PM by RedX »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2014, 12:28:13 PM »
I like showing off my stunts in an alternative view. And in this case, I just wanted to show that it started with a longer runup. I don't find that douchey, especially when it just provides context to what's already part of the same video. Somehow, I doubt you'd be saying that if Kingjad was doing it :P.

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2014, 12:52:24 PM »
awesome ;D probably one of your best edits :wub: stunts were amazing too

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2014, 03:03:59 AM »
Radical shit as always Omar. I loved all of the creativity in this, you are on of the best SA stunters of all time in my eyes  :ajaja:

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2014, 10:31:42 AM »
Amazing video dude, it felt calm and pleasant, just great. Rest of the stunts were well executed and decent, liked SS' guest stunt too, tricky one. Editing and music also made the video better, liked that outro as well. Overall it's just as nice as the previous ones, sad to know it's the last.

Offline KeNN

• CSGO#CLUTCH MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2014, 09:09:53 AM »
wow ktulu,really like your video. :a-cheer:

Offline Paull

• Veteran Member
  • Lost Paradise Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2014, 09:46:14 AM »
Now I believe that you're son of poseidon  :lol:

Offline Omma!

• SeƱor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2014, 11:37:02 PM »
Thank you all for the kind of comments guys :wub:

Offline [Bart]

• Alberto
  • SSU Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2014, 07:50:27 AM »
Unbelievable stunts, really amazing video, you are the best squalo stunter, no doubts about it! :ajaja:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal