Author Topic: DP - Mañoso  (Read 18960 times)

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
Re: DP - Mañoso
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2013, 01:47:16 AM »
I don't know if I already posted, but I don't care. I love you gdl. That was damn pleasant. Except some lags, it was amazing. Great use of effects aswell as the use of transition, just loved your work. <3

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2013, 01:59:18 AM »
Sorcery (2:47 - 2:55) - What happened at 2:53? You suddenly stopped spinning.
I'm glad someone finally asked. :euro:
glitch spin, a closer look
The rail made me do some weird glitch thing.
kinda similar to this:
yea, so yea
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:00:58 AM by José »

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2013, 02:05:06 AM »
Good vid fellas, special thanks goes to Simon.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2013, 04:27:22 AM »
He just doesn't give a fuck and posts his honest opinion without kissing anyone's ass, too bad that there arent much guys like him, so stop with the irony

Offline Max_

• Board Mods
  • relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2013, 06:46:57 AM »
MaxXx (3:04 - 3:11) - What did you bump there? That pile is too big to bump as far as I can recall.
I bumped the protruding hood of the car at the very right corner, its hard to get it perfectly so you bump straight in the air

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2013, 08:33:07 AM »
Devoted Pattern   -   Mañoso

Samurai’s scathing retrospect

ZeRo (0:06 - 0:13)         -  Nice addition of the ag. Nitz would approve. Now to the precision!
Sheeptea (0:13 - 0:19)  -  Solid bumpage like a straight line from point A to B. Laser beam execution.
Cooper (0:19 - 0:28)    -  Always enjoy the stoppie to grinds and you always bring some! Stylish and good find. 
Arnax (0:28 - 0:38)   -  some sidewinding speeder action. A novel approach and a good way to incorporate it into the huts. Wonder if there’s any way to elevate that concept.
MaxXx (0:38 - 0:50)   – Almost a stunt version of a palindrome!
Arnax (0:50 - 0:58)   – Nice Cuban grind. The flames were rad. Wished they made the bushes start catch afire setting a trail that makes your car about to explode, then saved by the splash…
Nowaterdroplets mods I suggest, Pokes GDL.
Sorcery (0:58 - 1:03) – slick grind to grind transfer with all that heaviness. Nice lil bounce.
ZeRo (1:03 - 1:09) -  what goes up must come down. Nice trajectory  and leans looked poised for a perfect simultaneous 2 wheel landing.
Bisector (1:09 - 1:20) -  loved the backwheel lock in grinds with the FW. Iskanderrrrrrrrrrrrr had one on the lc bridge glass rail long ago as well and the visual always stuck. They just look so damn stylish. Great long one.
Sheeptea (1:20 - 1:27) -  Speaks for itself. Sweet ass taxi stunt. I loved how the driver was just staring at sky most of the time and then bam. Oh I got it !....good thing VC doesn’t incorporate whiplash to the health system.
Jubito (1:27 - 1:34) -  Great starting angle. Made it a surprise for me. Simple and effective is a great combo.
MaxXx (1:34 - 1:40) – stylish bsm wallride to roof. Even the runup was dramatic
Arnax (1:40 - 1:45) – I’ve been messing with this spot too lol. A lil different approach, but I thought it was a great execution.  Nice job Arnax(s)
Bisector (1:45 - 1:52) -  smooth combo. That was like fox level mission accomplished.
Lolko (1:52 - 1:58) -  Nice finagling of the pcj grindage
Sorcery (1:58 - 2:06) -  elegant ag to grind.
Cooper (2:06 - 2:13) – nice solid bump. You flew like a stomped koopa troopa coopa
Flippa (2:13 - 2:19) -  Solid p2b, and nice krail
MaxXx (2:19 - 2:26) -  great idea. Really enjoyed it. Now do one where you do the back kick on to it Animosity style!
Bisector (2:26 - 2:34) -  nice double bump using the roof. Enjoyed the air to the classic tiled roof.
Sheeptea (2:34 - 2:41) -  spinny to grind was very sublime.
Hugo (2:41 - 2:47) -  Nice air.
Sorcery (2:47 - 2:55) -  That was some weird whirling action. Glad you showed the slowdown version. Appreciate the glitchyness in all its glory.
Cooper (2:55 - 3:00) -  nice bump and landing. Nice col action.
Lolko (3:00 - 3:04) -  Nice use of the sliver of the outer façade of the edifice.
MaxXx (3:04 - 3:11) – I can’t remember the last time I saw that stunt, but this one was a super good execution all around.
Bisector (3:11 - 3:18) -  bump grind bump grind grind, bump out via ambulance Nice!
Genyus (3:18 - 3:25) – I really liked this cabbie boost. Just really clean and a smooth 180.
Jubito (3:25 - 3:33) -  I’ve been lookin for spots to do that! And that was a Great find. Good eye sir, keep the good shit coming.
Arnax (3:33 - 3:40) -  Always loved the sanchez’s traction but this takes it to new level.  You just Samus spiderballed that shit via VC.
ZeRo (3:40 - 3:48) – You deserve a drink from the bar you just grinded sir! Drinks all around.
Cooper (3:48 - 3:52) -  nice controlled p2b. soft landing was cushy.
Jubito (3:52 - 3:56) -  loved this grind spot you have been messin with. I guess I have to explore to get why you couldn’t just grind to the end. Maybe you fall into the pit of eternal flailing. I think it was a dope stunt.
Arnax (3:56 - 4:02) -  nice backup job there.
Lolko (4:02 - 4:10) -  top of the sphinx to ya!
Sheeptea (4:10 - 4:22) – Like I said, excellent. Gives me renewed hope for some of my taxi spots! Great ender.

Music -
Already a fan so enjoyed that.
Editing -
Very complimentary and everything was clear stunting wise. Good job GDL
Overall -
Worse than habanero infused diarrhea…..even the farts hurt  :(

:lol:

Thanks for the nice comments so far as well as the full reviews, always nice to read. As to the 'we could do better' thing I don't really understand because the stunts you see in this video is what we enjoy doing, and there isn't really a way you can do the stuff you like better.

Exactly. You do you!  :jajaja:

« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 09:00:37 AM by Samurai »

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2013, 09:17:20 AM »
Bisector, Sheeptea and Cooper pwned the video, that Bisector's amb grind was amazing and the finisher is fantastic, amazing job for everybody, loved the edit

Offline GDL

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2013, 10:12:02 AM »
Nowaterdroplets mods I suggest, Pokes GDL.

I've tried it a couple of times and for some reason it fucks up my draw distance. :/ Thanks for the full review, it was a nice read.  :P

I don't know if I already posted, but I don't care. I love you gdl. That was damn pleasant. Except some lags, it was amazing. Great use of effects aswell as the use of transition, just loved your work. <3

That's probably YouTube. I can't see lags in the .wmv version, just some crappy cam movements from time to time.

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2013, 08:22:19 AM »
Thanks for the comments guys especially to those who took the time to fill out the full review template, always nice to read those. :cc_detective:

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2013, 10:58:49 AM »
Really good video guys. Sheepty, Bisector and Maxx stood out for me.
Cool editing and taste for song GDL.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Board Mods
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2013, 06:10:41 AM »
Bail clip of the finisher. All the way from 2 July, 2012.

taxiboostgonebad

Re-attempt. 22 October, 2012. Landed it effortlessly, lucky attempt. First stunt for Mañoso. :cc_detective:

vctaxiprecs

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2013, 11:34:43 AM »
Didn't comment yet even though I've seen it the day it was released, I guess I had been blown away from the computer after seeing it.

I don't do long posts, therefore I'll sum it up :

It was wonderful, most stunts were natural, that's terrific, but what's even better is that they were all good. I don't recall any stunts, but what I do remember is that I didn't dislike any of them, each one of you deserve praise for this.

DP used to be a okayletsmakeamessyvideoandactlikewerecoolandmaybepeoplewillikewhatwedobecausewebehavecoolontheforum but this one is easily one of the coolest video done in the last few years. (Mission accomplished ?  :cc_detective:)

Messieurs, un bravo n'est pas de trop !  :euro:

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2013, 11:49:49 AM »
DP used to be a okayletsmakeamessyvideoandactlikewerecoolandmaybepeoplewillikewhatwedobecausewebehavecoolontheforum
lolwat

thanks for the nice words :wub:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Board Mods
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2013, 12:10:12 PM »
DP used to be a okayletsmakeamessyvideoandactlikewerecoolandmaybepeoplewillikewhatwedobecausewebehavecoolontheforum but this one is easily one of the coolest video done in the last few years. (Mission accomplished ?  :cc_detective:)
Used to? What are we now then? :P

Cheers to everyone for leaving feedback and special thanks for those who used their precious time to write full review. :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 01:06:06 PM by Jubito »

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2013, 01:06:27 PM »
^

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal