Author Topic: Ask USS  (Read 253101 times)

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
Re: Ask USS
« Reply #2025 on: July 23, 2012, 10:33:50 AM »
Frog is also delicious  :ajaja:

Did I just gathered 2 americans that likes snails and frogs in 1 page without being called a weirdass french ? Seems like  :euro:

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: July 23, 2012, 11:46:17 AM »

Did I just gathered 2 americans that likes snails and frogs in 1 page without being called a weirdass french ? Seems like  :euro:
Well I always try something at least once.

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: July 23, 2012, 04:02:49 PM »

Well I always try something at least once.

So do I. I can't bear people talking without bothering to give it a try  :hmm:

Last week, I went to London, I don't eat any fish since I was born allergic but growing old made it go. You can't go to London without trying Fish & Chips, so I did, just a tiny bit of that stinky grilled fish and it tasted bad  :lol:

(Luckily, I also tried Burger King which have been booted out of France years ago. That triple whopper was terrific and got my stomach double. Such a fatty fat food  :euro:)

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #2028 on: July 24, 2012, 12:58:07 PM »
how's real life going on with ya guys ?  :P

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: July 24, 2012, 01:04:49 PM »
how's real life going on with ya guys ?  :P

Everything's going fine, even though I wish I could actually be travelling rather than just staying round the department waiting for nights out, working as a slave at Carrefour and waiting responses for the 3rd year at University.
I've just received news for this one, going to la Sorbonne next year, so you can take this one of the list and add a little smile to my face but it's also one thing to keep busy that's off.

Oh yeah, I bought myselft a Cruiser just to fuck around and go places on a board, I was missing my skateboarder's period and been a while since I last snowboarded. Was looking for a new "riding"-stuff since I lacked that awesome, found that yesterday morning (small longboard for city-kinda) and ordered it straight away. It's fun on the streets, goes pretty fast, still lack a bit of practice, and you can even go back and forth in the train with it  :lol:

What about you Mem's ?

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #2030 on: July 25, 2012, 11:36:00 AM »
working all day too and waiting for weekend's too :lol:

school starts again soon so i get a lot of free time now had my drivers license about 2 months ago so... ye been driving all day long and so on... the weeks are boring but there is a LOOOT of things going on at the weekends ;)

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: July 25, 2012, 02:43:01 PM »
Any new projects soon ? Solos, Duos :33

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: July 25, 2012, 04:20:15 PM »
working all day too and waiting for weekend's too :lol:

school starts again soon so i get a lot of free time now had my drivers license about 2 months ago so... ye been driving all day long and so on... the weeks are boring but there is a LOOOT of things going on at the weekends ;)

School starts soon ? Dude, I still have until October before going to school and learn to decipher letters, how to spell my name and counts till 10 ! (Glad to mock you, but kinda jealous too since mines are too long, holidays are annoying when there's not much to do and you stay in your district.)

I've really gotta get that driver's license, in France you can't drive before 18 and you need both the theorical part and the practical done. It's expensive, but I could have been a driver for the past 2 years, yet still a pedestrian  :euro:

Any new projects soon ? Solos, Duos :33

Enjoy my latest solo, edited by Mr.Magic, it's still fresh and only released a couple of days ago  :cc_detective:

Where is my mind ?

But we're always in the making of the next video, always, so no worries, you'll see it released possibly anytime soon from this moment to your funeral mate !
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 04:22:19 PM by Darkyy »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: July 26, 2012, 11:22:30 AM »
This video is really new Darky, haven't seen it before!

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: July 27, 2012, 04:06:47 AM »
Well Darkyy since you're French.... Do you like cheese?
I love cheese, can't understand people who don't.

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: July 27, 2012, 05:08:46 AM »

It's because they're getting pretty old, you might not have been there when it was released in 2008, but it's still the last Solo I released mate   :euro:

The next one, if there is, will most likely be some kind of Best of  :cc_detective:

Well Darkyy since you're French.... Do you like cheese?
I love cheese, can't understand people who don't.

I'm going to disappoint you Jubito, I'm part of the few french that don't like cheese. I get remarks from fellows each time I mention it "T'aimes pas le fromage, et t'es français ! Mais comment c'est possible, c'est dingue, et le vin alors ?" (French, and you don't like cheese ! Bonkers ! How is that even possible ? What about wine, traitor ?)

I only eat cheese with the fat's food (hamburger, croque-monsieur, pizza) because it's not real cheese, industrial cheddar taste like nothing but sauce, or because the taste doesn't smell heavily of cheese. I happen to eat some unconsciously too  :lol:

Ever since I was born, might be linked to the fact my parents love it. My mum probably ate a lot of it while she was pregnant, cheese overdose through the link you know  :P

So you like Roquefort and Maroilles ? The 2 stinky cheese that can make my food taste bad even if I only smell it from the end of the table ?

But I do like Wine, Snails, Frogs and whatever strangers despise within our customs  :euro:

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: July 27, 2012, 05:44:51 AM »
Yeah, I like stinky cheese :euro:
I'd go to France just to try out cheese and all of the French cuisine specialties you mentioned above. You can find some of them here but: 1. They obviously lack the French touch; 2. They are pretty rare; 3. Most of the cheeses here are copies which mean their quality isn't comparable to the original :(
And yeah, what about wine, do you like it? :euro:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 05:53:14 AM by Jubito »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: July 27, 2012, 12:38:41 PM »

It's because they're getting pretty old, you might not have been there when it was released in 2008, but it's still the last Solo I released mate   :euro:

The next one, if there is, will most likely be some kind of Best of  :cc_detective:
I saw it's an old video and understood this is your latest released one. And yeah I wasn't here in 2008, and also didn't see this, so thank you for this "joke"  :P
Anyway, I'm looking forward to see that Best of  :euro:

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Board Mods
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: July 27, 2012, 03:29:29 PM »
Raskal's a freak, that's a secret, for instance nobody says "couple tricks up my sleeve" unless you're some kind of weirdo like Raskal is !

I like eating yogurt with some baguette, it tastes right  :cc_detective:

Couple dicks up his sleeve...Jk

What are we talking about? You guys doing anything this weekend or what? I'm so broke right now I cannot afford a haircut...I hope that bottle of Jose Cuervo in my freezer lasts the weekend.  :jajaja:

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #2039 on: July 29, 2012, 10:01:47 AM »
Eyo, what's up dicks! Any notice about the next crew video? or anything :3

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal