Author Topic: Ask USS  (Read 253114 times)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: Ask USS
« Reply #2010 on: July 20, 2012, 11:19:15 AM »
Tell me your secrets...

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Board Mods
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: July 21, 2012, 07:41:46 AM »
I'm sure there's a couple tricks up my sleeve, but being yourself is usually what works best and is fairly easy to do :)

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: July 21, 2012, 04:29:58 PM »
Raskal's a freak, that's a secret, for instance nobody says "couple tricks up my sleeve" unless you're some kind of weirdo like Raskal is !

I like eating yogurt with some baguette, it tastes right  :cc_detective:

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #2013 on: July 22, 2012, 09:31:23 AM »
Tell me your secrets...

im secretly in love with Raskal  :wub:

dont tell it to anyone!  :cc_detective:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: July 22, 2012, 09:51:37 AM »
I kind of feel like eating that now.  :|

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: July 22, 2012, 10:16:08 AM »

Go ahead you'll like it ! Problem is that I'm biased, I'm a true french, I eat baguette with pretty much anything and at each meal  :lol:

I'll add that classic yogurt are fine, but it's even better with chocolat liégeois, danette or caramel kind of cream  :jajaja:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #2016 on: July 22, 2012, 10:43:38 AM »

Go ahead you'll like it ! Problem is that I'm biased, I'm a true french, I eat baguette with pretty much anything and at each meal  :lol:

I'll add that classic yogurt are fine, but it's even better with chocolat liégeois, danette or caramel kind of cream  :jajaja:

Give me some pictures of the yogurts and the way you eat the baguete with it. Going to France soon and I want to eat in artistic ways  :ajaja:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 10:46:28 AM by Rainbow »

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: July 22, 2012, 10:49:22 AM »
Give me some pictures of the yogurts and the way you eat the baguete with it. Going to France soon  :ajaja:

Not quite hard, you just have to take a little piece of baguette and use it like you would use the spoon to pick up some of your yogurt. Else you can do it like a grandma with bread in her bowl of soup, but it looks awfully bad and your neighbors won't enjoy the show.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a tradition or the way you have to behave while eating a yogurt, most people don't do it even if we eat snails with herb butter  :euro:

« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 10:51:10 AM by Darkyy »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: July 22, 2012, 12:22:47 PM »
Give me some pictures of the yogurts and the way you eat the baguete with it. Going to France soon  :ajaja:

Not quite hard, you just have to take a little piece of baguette and use it like you would use the spoon to pick up some of your yogurt. Else you can do it like a grandma with bread in her bowl of soup, but it looks awfully bad and your neighbors won't enjoy the show.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a tradition or the way you have to behave while eating a yogurt, most people don't do it even if we eat snails with herb butter  :euro:

Just want to try it  :P I know it's not a tradition.

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: July 22, 2012, 12:33:26 PM »

:cc_detective:

You seem to go to France regularly Rainbow, don't you ? I might be wrong, but I think I've already seen you post about it a few times over the years on the forums ?

If so, have you passed the test of fire and taken on snails and frogs ? If not, then this year is the right year to, no particular reason.  :euro:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: July 22, 2012, 03:38:57 PM »

:cc_detective:

You seem to go to France regularly Rainbow, don't you ? I might be wrong, but I think I've already seen you post about it a few times over the years on the forums ?

If so, have you passed the test of fire and taken on snails and frogs ? If not, then this year is the right year to, no particular reason.  :euro:

Yea, it's the 3rd time in a row we go to Embrun for the holidays in the summer. And I visit Fontainebleau nearly every year aswell. I love the country but hate the language and the fact I rarely find people that do speak it. Most of those people are the elder generation or atleast 30+ though. Been to Paris twice aswell. Fashion capital of Europe? ... ssssssssssssssssssssssuuuure. Overpriced garbage with a logo on it  :P 6 euros for a freaking coffee and 20000 euros for  complete set of Louis Vuitton?  :lol: The city itself is amazing though.

And nope, no frogs or snails so far and I am not going to try it sorry man  :P I am pretty picky when it comes to food and the idea of eating a snail .. just... yikes.  :lol: How do they taste for you?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 03:41:40 PM by Rainbow »

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: July 22, 2012, 04:20:28 PM »
Yea, it's the 3rd time in a row we go to Embrun for the holidays in the summer. And I visit Fontainebleau nearly every year aswell. I love the country but hate the language and the fact I rarely find people that do speak it. Most of those people are the elder generation or atleast 30+ though. Been to Paris twice aswell. Fashion capital of Europe? ... ssssssssssssssssssssssuuuure. Overpriced garbage with a logo on it  :P 6 euros for a freaking coffee and 20000 euros for  complete set of Louis Vuitton?  :lol: The city itself is amazing though.

And nope, no frogs or snails so far and I am not going to try it sorry man  :P I am pretty picky when it comes to food and the idea of eating a snail .. just... yikes.  :lol: How do they taste for you?

That's what I thought, I remembered Fontainebleau since at that time I had given you a response on the forum, and I didn't where Embrun was but Burn did if my memory is right  :P

You hate the french language ? And people that barely speak english right ? That's how we roll, self-centered fags, (I despise it too), but I like the language. Hard for foreigners, but we have a large pallet of words when it comes to describe just 1 thing or be very precise unlike the language I'm posting with  :cc_detective:

Dude, that's fashion paying overpriced stuff with shitty brand on it, any Capital you'll get that and in any capital your wallet will be dried out.
I went to London last week, was amazing, but it cost me an arm to drink pints with each one of my meals, fill up my Oyster card and just live for a few days. Still I wish I could live/study there  :euro:
(Even more expensive than Paris, except for Guinness and London Pride pints)

Indeed, the city is amazing, I've always loved it and I never get bored of it. Wish I could live in Paris intra-muros and not around the bush though, but each square meter will cost you a small car  :sleep:

Picky for food ? Man, I'm french, we're the best when it comes to cooking and tasting. I can assure you it tastes more than fine, order a half-dozen/dozen in a good restaurant and I can promise you, you'll love it.
But I'm never too kind on eating such meal in restaurant, they always serve faties so you get a run for your money, while the best are the "little grey" (petit gris) that my grandma cooks for instance.

At least I hope you've eaten Foie Gras with marmalade and toasts, California MPs are hypocrit fags, animal abuse and created the large food and fast  food industry as we know it  :rolleyes:

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Board Mods
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #2022 on: July 23, 2012, 12:34:45 AM »
snails are fucking fantastic. Baked in butter garlic and champagne. Soooo goood. and
 Im american, : P

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: July 23, 2012, 02:16:59 AM »
snails are fucking fantastic. Baked in butter garlic and champagne. Soooo goood. and
 Im american, : P

That's right TB !  :cc_detective: See Rainbow, don't be a pussy, only people from developed countries who haven't eaten snails are like "Oh it's disgusting, weird asses french".
I'm pretty sure toasted grasshopper may be a blast too, I'll try them if I ever get the chance to travel to the South of Africa  :ajaja:

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: July 23, 2012, 08:34:00 AM »
Frog is also delicious  :ajaja:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal