Author Topic: Ask USS  (Read 253160 times)

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
Re: Ask USS
« Reply #1830 on: May 27, 2011, 03:30:37 AM »
raskal, macsta, plethzorb, and werewolf

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: May 27, 2011, 04:17:05 AM »
Hmm... I maybe should have mention the current stunters, not the one who have quit already. Sorry they are still awesome :) :cc_detective:

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: May 27, 2011, 05:44:20 AM »
Well, then it's getting harder since I don't like that much current stunters, some are good but their attitudes on the forum interferes in my judgement.

(I know you're expecting your name, you do have improved but not particularly my taste heh)

I would say Daffy, a great all-round stunter who never disappointed me on the forums neither did I ever doubted about his stunts unlike most of his comrades.
I happen to like MMM, his pseudo-intellectual posts makes me laugh and he pulls out of his carne some pretty interesting stunts.

Nothing to shout at, since it's pretty dull choices but most of the recognized and named as great stunters of nowadays are pretty weak in my opinion. Just saying  :euro:

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: May 27, 2011, 06:10:12 AM »
I happen to like MMM, his pseudo-intellectual posts makes me laugh and he pulls out of his carne some pretty interesting stunts.

his pseudo-intellectual posts

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: May 27, 2011, 06:15:04 AM »
Haha wasn't meant in a bad way, your posts are just a degree above the majority thus this naming  :lol:

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Board Mods
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: May 27, 2011, 09:21:13 AM »
Favourite stunters ever: werewolf, samurai, nagual, turtle dick, sweet, fugitive, explosion, kenny, madmax, zerox

Favourite active stunters: kaneda, neo, nitz (Those guys still count right?  :P), kingjad, sheeptea, kukiel, darkstar, radioaktive, killerstunter, everyone in USS obviously, barney, daffy, eddeman, the big v, bg hitman, gavran,

either way there's a shit ton that I enjoy watching!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 09:27:25 AM by Raskal »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: May 27, 2011, 10:07:30 AM »
For some reason I kept thinking 'incest incest incest' when I was watching that trailer.

Need to watch more incest anime.

errr... don't you mean need to stop watching incest anime?  :blink:
Well if it's anime I don't mind since it's not like.. happening in this world. I watch anything but yaoi (homosexual with.. you know.. those kinda scenes) and shounen-ai (like yaoi but
not as bad, just love between two guys). But if it's in this world I'll try n wake up from the nightmare.

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: May 27, 2011, 01:35:42 PM »
...if you could get someone from the other network crews to join, who'd it be?

Don't really know, maybe donfikeegd, ruchy or edga. I appreciate their style and they seem to be chill like me, no headache for anything  :)

Was browsing through this topic and found this! I'm very honoured, thank you.  :happy:

And the question. What's your most negative points about GTAS?  ;)

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: May 27, 2011, 02:42:16 PM »
Haha don't know if that's an honor, but glad you appreciate to be named by me  :lol:

Well, the most negative points about GTAS are the lack of chill of the majority (sound like a lake of shit but you get the point), it all comes down to who will go higher, speak louder and succeed in his "stunting carreer".
Seriously, even that term carreer shouldn't be used on here, it refers to work, something valuable while this is a hobby.

People should take it as I do, or as I like to think I do, I mean just the way you ride your skateboard, snowboard, bike, whatever...   
That's the spirit.

I don't feel like developing so here are keywords : Fun - Enjoyment - Sociability - Personality - Whatever

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: May 27, 2011, 03:40:52 PM »
(I know you're expecting your name, you do have improved but not particularly my taste heh)
Nope, just because there are punch  new VC and SA stunters joined past years and still stunting so I just wanted to know :jajaja:

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Board Mods
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: May 27, 2011, 03:59:12 PM »

Nonsense arguing mostly, this is a place to express yourself through stunting, hate reading topics where most of the posts in it are bickering between two people. It just causes a big mess in the forum and adds a lot of bad blood. Just relax, play the game, make videos and have fun.

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Board Mods
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #1841 on: May 27, 2011, 05:18:56 PM »

Nonsense arguing mostly, this is a place to express yourself through stunting, hate reading topics where most of the posts in it are bickering between two people. It just causes a big mess in the forum and adds a lot of bad blood. Just relax, play the game, make videos and have fun.

Word.

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Board Mods
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: May 27, 2011, 05:43:01 PM »

Word.

YOU WANNA MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF THIS HUH!?!

Offline DriZzly

• Veteran Member
  • Tak-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: May 29, 2011, 05:41:18 AM »

hoooraaaaay ;D

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile