Author Topic: Ask USS  (Read 253153 times)

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
Re: Ask USS
« Reply #1740 on: March 31, 2011, 08:13:49 AM »
I'm with a physical build anyway, so it's gonna get more interesting.

FIRE............ Weak
ICE ........... Resist
WIND .........Drain
DARK ....... Resist
---------

Skills

Apt pupil (x2 crit chance)
Repel fire
High counter (50% repel chance to phys atcks)
Weapon Master
Regenerate 3
Null Light
Auto-Mataru
Megidolaon

Weapon - High crit (stacks w/ apt pupil)
ring - null elec

Brb, gonna grill me a reaper.  :P
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 08:19:56 AM by MeetMyMeat »

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Board Mods
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: April 13, 2011, 09:56:06 PM »
What's your favourite alcoholic beverage?

Mine is beer  :lol:

PS: guess what I drank a fuck ton of tonight  :rolleyes:

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #1742 on: April 14, 2011, 05:05:54 AM »
what bigger the % is, the better to me  :wub:
mostly when i go out to drink.... i drink 80% booz :D

Offline Laketown

• Board Mods
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: April 14, 2011, 05:22:41 AM »
I am still only 19 and thus it is still illegal for me to drink alcohol, so I haven't.

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: April 14, 2011, 05:33:53 AM »
I am still only 19 and thus it is still illegal for me to drink alcohol, so I haven't.
Lol it's legal to drink alcohol when you're 18. In Denmark it's 15 though. :D

Offline Laketown

• Board Mods
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: April 14, 2011, 05:48:30 AM »

21 in america and I would never ever ever do anything illegal

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: April 14, 2011, 05:48:53 AM »
THAT'S JUST UNFAIR!

-----------------

If the crew were to be on the edge of death would you be resistant and recruit anyone available or have a... how do I put this.. 'worthy' death. (I really can't find the right word)
How would you describe the crew's style to be? No offence but I completely don't see any style in your videos unlike every other crew.

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: April 14, 2011, 05:49:27 AM »
In America they're allowed to drink up from 21 if I'm not mistaken. Isn't it also forbidden to drink on public streets or at least to be intoxicated? I assume that's why people use to hide their bottles in paper bags over there. :P

Raskal what's your favourite beer then?

Offline Laketown

• Board Mods
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: April 14, 2011, 05:53:08 AM »
In America they're allowed to drink up from 21 if I'm not mistaken. Isn't it also forbidden to drink on public streets or at least to be intoxicated? I assume that's why people use to hide their bottles in paper bags over there. :P

maybe some cities but if that rule were in las vegas then, well, we might not have a huge budget problem thinking about it now  :jajaja:

also suspicious our style is cool stunts

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Board Mods
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: April 14, 2011, 08:47:06 AM »

Come to Canada! We'll hit the town and remember nothing!

If the crew were to be on the edge of death would you be resistant and recruit anyone available or have a... how do I put this.. 'worthy' death. (I really can't find the right word)
How would you describe the crew's style to be? No offence but I completely don't see any style in your videos unlike every other crew.

I don't really feel like crew is ours to take to the grave, at least that's my opinion. We'd probably recruit more members I think. As far as style goes, for me personally I try to mix it up every so often. I used to be more of big air stunter but I've slowly moved into grinds and combos. I try to keep things fresh by landing different stunts of different varieties. Can't really speak for the whole crew though, to each his own.

Raskal what's your favourite beer then?

I'm a pilsner guy, I like Labatt Blue. I can get a 15 pack for 20 bucks so that keeps me pretty happy. The beer itself goes down like water, not bad at all.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: April 14, 2011, 09:37:49 AM »

-----------------

fun... real questions  :wub:

well... i think that tb would figth till the end... so would i... and i think ''everyone'' els would too... and more in the next answer.

our style = our spirit = enjoy = stunts we like  :ffvsielj3:
so i dont see a reason to this crew to stop :D
idk what is it... but uss is not old school but every vid feels like it  :happy:

MORE QUESTIONS :wub:

and btw... my comp broke down for good so... little inactive with my vids.... trying my best to figure it out
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 09:39:30 AM by mehmet »

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: April 14, 2011, 09:40:32 AM »

Come to Canada! We'll hit the town and remember nothing!

wasnt weed legal there :D ?

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: April 14, 2011, 10:39:00 AM »

That's where it has been restarted a few years ago Mugetsu, and yet we're still strong. USS once was down to just a few members, those went inactive or left and godson and I are still there. Even if I took a break for a while.

But we're all pretty much into USS "for life" (sounds shit but that's the idea ya know), I don't think the core members would leave for any reasons. We've had new members that only lasted a few months because they lacked the spirit, they weren't cool enough right ?  :cc_detective:

----------------------------------------

As for the alcohol, I appreciate good beers such as Kilkenny, Welscotch, Stella Artois, Spindrift but it's also a good way to start any night out, it gets you a little drunk to have fun.

Then I pass on harder alcohol such as vodka (my favorite mixed with apple juice or red bull), the classical whisky coca trip and tequila paf (salt, lemon, tequila).
Those are the best in my opinion, but I like to taste every atypical alcohol. Lately I've been really delighted by some banana alcohol, was sweet and strong at the same time haha  :P

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Board Mods
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #1753 on: April 14, 2011, 12:01:46 PM »
Beer for me, of any good kinds, not cheap shit lke Budweiser. I like Fat Tire, Blue Moon, Alaskan Amber, Grolsch.

As for hard alcohol I prefer tequila. mainly in Margaritas but, i can drink it in shots too. Vodka is okay, good for some mix drinks.

Offline DriZzly

• Veteran Member
  • Tak-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: April 14, 2011, 01:31:11 PM »
a shitload of beer plus 2-5 tequila shots usually kill me ... the problem is i wont stop drinkin until my purse is empty

btw who likes my new sig ? :wub:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal