Author Topic: DYSTOPIA - VC COLLAB  (Read 8640 times)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: DYSTOPIA - VC COLLAB
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2020, 01:41:17 PM »
Cooper's krail2grind: Old but always looks good.
Vice Ninja's freeway bump: Oh pretty nice find. Did nobody really think of that before? Looks so obvious in hindsight but I guess it wasn't. And +1 for the freeway!
Allbeast's prawn island grind stunt: Didn't like it much, sorry. Looks like a fluke.
Joe's sanchez grind: Ha, typical Joe stunt. Was it hard to keep it balanced in the corner?
Skuller's SA docks taxi stunt: Definitely old, was hoping for some sort of container landing.
Waner's VC downtown taxi stunt: Older still but good execution.
Arox's bump: Looks pretty small/easy but maybe the camera angle makes it look that way? Looks new though  :)
Rainbow's stoppie2grind2grind: Who's this guy that keeps bailing at the end of this specific grind..  :cheersad:
Fighter's SA billboard stunt: Expected you to land the roof and then it turned into a recoil, unexpected! Nice.
Silw's LC billboard stunt: There's so much that has been done here that I don't know if it's new, but it was so smooth I don't care. And nice skins  :o
Flat Face's dodo stunt: DODOOOOO :D Very nice.
Danger's FBI bump 2 billboard: Been stunting for 12 years but FBI bumps? No clue how you guys manage them. Niiiice.
Mehmet's junk yard stunt: At first I thought it was going to be old but then the stoppie2grind happened. Sick.
The Big V's LC callahan taxi stunt: Landed this for fun when stunting for Dreamtime but I think it's still 'new'.
Blaze's double grind: Old by at least 2 people.
Streem's freeway grind to 180 to grind: Skuller did this as a triple grind not even a few months ago (DSS - Morgoth). No idea why people already seem to have forgotten this is old even doing a grind less.
SkilZ's CSM stunt: Looks pretty vertical and with limited run-up. Nice.
D.Super's bump2grind2grind: Really enjoyed this one, very nice find  :)
Sport's popped wallkick 2krail2grind: Liked it a lot! Unexpected stunt.
Puzzle's doublegrind: Interesting idea to get onto the grind, liked it.
Zero's grind2grind: Nooiice, but you stucked it so not really a fan of the execution.
Ralleee's sanchez bump: Was this never done before? Or was it only done with a hotring with popped tires? No idea, nice stunt.
Jason's wallkick2grind: Nice and smooth  :)
Aries' psm2krail2grind: That set-up looks so weird haha, but apparently it works. Have to ask though, did you bail the end after the camera cut?
Nem's p2b: Freeway p2b +1. Hard to see the stats though from the video.
ARS's watergap: Eyyyyyyyyyy great one. Never thought about doing it natural but even if I had tried it would've never looked as good as your execution.
GDL's backwheel ledgegrind: Nice spins after the grind.
Ezraph's krail 2 stoppie21802grind: Pretty much the same as Jubito in DP - Psychodelicious (near the beginning), just a different ramp to get to the stoppie. But nice I guess.
Khaimyk's Voodoo FBI bump: Nice. Should really try something like this once, looks fun.
Ruiner's grind2grind: Unexpected, nice.
Fugitive's faggio p2b: Old, but eyyyy faggio p2b.
Max's packer2wallride2grind: Stunt of the video for me, very good looking and smooth. Sick.
Obscure's FBI stunt: Another FBI bump2billboard. How do you guys do this  :ninja:
Krypton's bump2airplane: Liked it when you showed it so me, still like it now. Nice one.
Gavran's construction p2b: Have I seen this before in CSM form? Not sure, or did you show me this a very long time ago? I don't know anymore. Good find at least with the run-up but something like this has been done already if it wasn't you. Nice  :)
Sheeptea's PSM2grind: Don't care you bailed, sick.
wviMis' psm finisher: This game has been out for what? Close to 18 years? For the first time someone put a PCJ on the top of this building. Didn't expect to see it, great one.

Editing was very nice, edit more VC videos (which you will be doing since part 2(?) was announced. Not sure why you added beasts outro though, weird vibe after a relaxing watch and the stunt is not even hard this way.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2020, 02:32:20 PM »
Not sure why you added beasts outro though, weird vibe after a relaxing watch and the stunt is not even hard this way.
because he is gay, i'm gay too, and we love each other, join us, it is a lot of fun

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2020, 04:29:02 PM »
Awesome full review Rainbow! I noticed that lol you and the end of that rail don't seem to get along. sweet double grind though man!

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2020, 05:48:29 PM »
wviMis' psm finisher: This game has been out for what? Close to 18 years? For the first time someone put a PCJ on the top of this building. Didn't expect to see it, great one.
I remember barney landed that rooftop in his solo vid edited by Srcry. The P2B from the bridge connecting studio and shopping mall, bumping a pillar.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 05:51:01 PM by J.Mario »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2020, 05:53:16 PM »
I remember barney landed that rooftop in his solo vid edited by Srcry. The P2B from the bridge connecting studio and shopping mall, bumping a pillar.
Not the top though.

Offline d.super

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/vuduonghd
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2020, 10:57:27 PM »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2020, 03:40:54 AM »
Editing was very nice, edit more VC videos (which you will be doing since part 2(?) was announced. Not sure why you added beasts outro though, weird vibe after a relaxing watch and the stunt is not even hard this way.

Thank you Rainbow for the whole review :wub: and yes I will surely be editing the part2. About the outro, I thought it'd be funny to see Krypton finding AllBeast in 'my apartment' watching his own nasty obsession with Daffy, I know the stunt is easy, it just seemed spot-on :lol: obviously it's not there to offend Daffy or anything, just a little easter egg at the end.

Also big thanks goes to Ezraph for making the full review thing :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

And obviously to everyone who liked the video <3

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2020, 05:18:07 AM »
Good job guys! I liked Flat Face's plane stunt at 2:04 and Streem's grind / bump / grind at 2:50. Didn't like the song choice very much, but the editing was good!

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2020, 09:58:38 AM »
Not the top though.

Nagual slid off in The Awakening :( I tried going for the top, but every runup to this building suck.

Nice video guys, it was a good watch, and I really like this song. Never thought it was fit for a video but oh well, it worked :a-cheer:

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2020, 10:01:49 AM »
and I really like this song. Never thought it was fit for a video but oh well, it worked :a-cheer:

Neither did I! I love Brand New and listen to this song quite often, but never thought I'd use it in a stunting video. I first used a shorter sort of punky song, but it just wasn't long enough, so I went with this one and somehow it worked :D

Offline Omma!

• SeƱor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2020, 11:15:05 AM »
Great video, nice to See some old names like GDL, which I tought disappeard from gtas. Max Wallride to grind and Sheeptea psm to grind were the shit for me!

Offline .Dakar

• gta vc creator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2020, 11:42:37 AM »
hmmm nice bike

Offline AroX

• LLS Crew
  • jokyo & yeoji
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2020, 01:01:16 AM »
absolutely fantastic stuff!!!

loved everyone's stuff and the vibes were definitely awesome

editing was right at home for this

keep stunting alive y'all  ;D

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2020, 05:26:37 AM »
glad you threw it on my channel!
I will repeat myself again and say that nem is the best collab organizer out there. funny intro and outro, proper music choice, very simple and enjoyable editing and some amazing stunts. very well done! the colored nametags look good, also gj on the voice acting. at the end of the main part I saw some unfitting and unsynced transitions, but apart from that, it was fine.. even I, myself as an editor usually experiment with some stuff, decide to keep it in the vid and after the release I regret I left it there. damn... watching videos like this one makes me miss editing so much. but I'll come back to it soon, hopefully.

GJ ALL! :jajaja:

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2020, 08:38:31 AM »
glad you threw it on my channel!
I will repeat myself again and say that nem is the best collab organizer out there. funny intro and outro, proper music choice, very simple and enjoyable editing and some amazing stunts. very well done! the colored nametags look good, also gj on the voice acting. at the end of the main part I saw some unfitting and unsynced transitions, but apart from that, it was fine.. even I, myself as an editor usually experiment with some stuff, decide to keep it in the vid and after the release I regret I left it there. damn... watching videos like this one makes me miss editing so much. but I'll come back to it soon, hopefully.

GJ ALL! :jajaja:

You are the best rock editor until this day!  :wub:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal