Author Topic: Why do you continue to stunt?  (Read 5905 times)

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
Re: Why do you continue to stunt?
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2023, 05:53:52 AM »
for the sake of art.

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Why do you continue to stunt?
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2023, 05:25:45 AM »
A few years ago I wondered why people play the same game over and over again for many years in terms of psychology and I found a very interesting answer on one of the forums. When you play the same game or watch the same movie, series you know what to expect from it, you don't get stressed by unexpected things, you feel comfortable, relaxed and you know what's going to happen next. For me, there are several such games and one of them is all parts of the GTA series in the form of a replay of the storyline and also in the form of stunting in SA and VC. Stunting also helps me develop creative thinking, a different way of looking at things, because in ordinary life I don't have creative hobbies like photography, drawing and so on. While the community is alive and collabs are being organized, I try to participate in each of them by doing at least one stunt, or if I get inspiration (the last time this happened in Meanmachines and TDRVC collab), then several :). I only stunt when there are active collabs, I don't just stunt, I need a reason. Also, when I'm stunting, I can relax and listen to music, podcasts, or just think about something.

In general, stunting for me is a way to develop creative thinking and relax.

Well said, to me stunting is a journey and if we enjoy it we should continue

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal