Author Topic: DSS - Renewal  (Read 19362 times)

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
Re: DSS - Renewal
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2013, 08:59:13 AM »
good

Offline IceD

• USS Crew
  • I am the sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2013, 10:05:55 AM »
gotta say , favorite dss video
luli became a fucking beast
good job you all

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2013, 10:12:09 AM »
Really cool vid, enjoyed it a lot! Luli really stood out for me, good job man.

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2013, 11:18:51 AM »
lets start with the obvious dss is not the same as it used to be... :P no seriously i understand that dss lost half of the members but the edit feels like a new breed video...lol
anyways, lots of fillers but there are lots of great stunts, like crazyclown's drop bump in vc and luli's stuff (too bad you got stucked on that building grind, but it doesn't matters, the idea is still amazing) and others i forgot :P
props to the big v for still standing for dss and keeping it alive ;)

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2013, 11:23:25 AM »
totally agree!

CrazyClown Rocks!

That's by far the most retarded post i've seen here in a while, seriously. You should be banned from here forever because normal people shouldn't be forced to live with a person like you.
+1

Fantastic video guys, luli obviously rocked the shit out of it but everyone else did a great job too.
Matt and Enough had some huge stuff as usual, CrazyClown's BSM was neat, Mickey's boat prec was also awesome, didn't expected that there left any boat spots like this.

Honestly i totally didn't expected your new crew video to come so fast and be SO good after most of the members left, so it was a really nice surprise. Hope you guys will stay on this level and keep producing vids like this.

E/ by the way, can you post a download link?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 11:27:24 AM by Gryzlek »

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2013, 02:37:43 PM »
cool vid, luli owned it. ps M83 - Outro is better than just a credit song dont waste it like that

Offline Omma!

• SeƱor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2013, 03:20:19 PM »
Really a great video guys, enjoyed it alot. Great editing aswell :3 Also as Krypton said I would see that M83 song really good with some cinematic edits on a stunt vid :cc_detective:

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2013, 03:36:41 PM »
many fillers like: 
2:06 (MikeyMouse boost)
3:04 (MikeyMouse boost)
3:53 (MikeyMouse P2B)
I was trying to ignore this, but i'm gunna have to bring it up. In my world, a filler is a stunt which is used in a video because their isn't enough stunts to fill up the song. These 3 stunts by me which you have labelled fillers, are bloody hard stunts to land, with the executions that you can see in the video.

Both boosts in LC are an extreme pain in the ass. The top of the stadium has sloped sides all the way around it, land on those, you slip off. You have to land precisely on the edge of it where the roof is flat, and pray to god the sloped areas don't push you off. The second LC boost to the bucket, is even worse. The cables holding the bucket up are clipped, they are obstacles which you must avoid in order to land in the bucket. Like the first one, you must get the angle absolutely perfect in order to land the stunt.

Finally the p2b, not only did I post it as a challenge publicly, where respected members said how good it will look to the top, but I have been trying that stunt for months on end. I have overshot it countless times, I have bailed it, edged it, landed the lower section, every other version imaginable but the top. When I landed it to the top I was overwhelmed, and then after all that, you're only response to that stunt is 'filler'.

Next time you label stunts, think about how hard that stunter has worked in order to land them. Then go try them yourself, and see how hard you have to work to try and land them.

Apologies for going off topic, just needed to get this off my chest.

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2013, 04:08:39 PM »
luli I am disappoint  :(

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2013, 04:37:09 PM »
Sick video. :a-cheer:

cool vid, luli owned it. ps M83 - Outro is better than just a credit song dont waste it like that
GTASL7 FINALS [Sorcery] vs. TurBo
 :P

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2013, 10:29:28 AM »
Nice vid, especially liked lulis stuff that was awesome :)
Some nice stunts from everyone but the edit didn't make it feel like a dss standard somehow idk..

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2013, 02:31:06 PM »
blocked here in usa. WMG rights and some crap.

Also tried a proxy and just keep getting errors. DL link coming?

Offline Kingalmighty

• Precisions > Grinds
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2013, 03:53:31 PM »
Another thing, DSS is now SA crew as well and you can make SA auditions in order to join.

well dang, im actually really tempted to audition, despite the fact that i would probably get rejected.
also, the video is blocked on youtube, can you post a DL link?

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2013, 03:56:27 PM »
If you wait an hour or so, I can upload a very LQ download link, and I mean VERY LQ  :lol:. You'll have to wait for PM to upload the full HQ version.

Offline Kingalmighty

• Precisions > Grinds
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2013, 04:04:15 PM »
eh, ill just wait for a medium quality video... you peeps really need to add these things from the start :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal