Author Topic: VC collision files  (Read 1148 times)

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
VC collision files
« on: October 05, 2013, 04:23:01 AM »
I dont know if this is the right place to post this but sense its only in VC I guess it should be here. So in both Blackout 3 and that one of Lulis modded solos a collision mod was used for VC, I wonder if anyone got this mod? Cuz it would help me out and others as well because there is a few roofs in vc which is just nothing and you cant land them. Just like LC use to be before the collision files. Btw if this already exist then you can send the link here and close the topic  :) 

Online Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: VC collision files
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 04:47:44 AM »
Why would you want to mod?  :ninja:

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 05:40:54 AM »

I think this was discussed before. In VC col fixing = modding. In LC col fixing = not modding. The whole LC is a mod, and countless of roofs have been fixed there, so fixing a pointy thingy sticking out of a building shouldnt be count for m0dd1ng  :P

Jaik just play in VC map the way you know it, finding a new good spot will always bring more positive feedback than landing a fixed collision stunt.  :cc_detective:

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 06:53:06 AM »
oh..I thought it was modding cuz nobody posted the collision file so it was an advantage for just the stunter who had the collision file  :lol:  but nevermind if it counts as modding either way .. then I guess ill just have to role with the normal vc  :happy:

Online Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 08:26:05 AM »

I think this was discussed before. In VC col fixing = modding. In LC col fixing = not modding. The whole LC is a mod, and countless of roofs have been fixed there, so fixing a pointy thingy sticking out of a building shouldnt be count for m0dd1ng  :P
I know that, I never said LC collision fixes were modding  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal