Author Topic: Interlocked  (Read 58512 times)

Offline infested

• View Profile
Interlocked
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2007, 05:55:42 AM »
awaiting streaming or LQ link

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
Interlocked
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2007, 06:27:08 AM »
Holy Shit .
That was awesome . Just the feeling of this vid is awesome .... omfg
i will do a bigger review later

Offline Slim

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
Interlocked
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2007, 06:29:32 AM »
Downloading.

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
Interlocked
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2007, 06:39:18 AM »
I CAME! When I saw the topic (thanks Pleth ) and now I'm downloading  I can't wait!

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Interlocked
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2007, 06:40:05 AM »
Thanks for the comments everyone, all stunters (even those who didn't get in) should be proud of this project.

Btw, I can agree with some that the song might not be perfect for stuntvids. Though I really love it and I couldn't stop my self from using it in a stunt vid. I think it's really awesome. If you like this kind of music you got to check out "Vol. 1", a great album by Hurt.

EDIT:
@Liviu: That logo is absolutely not meaningless. The name of the vid is "Interlocked" and the triangles in the logo are, yeah, interlocked. Actually the symbol is called "valknut", and is an old nordic symbol. Well, enough about that now, just enjoy the vid.  
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 06:45:41 AM by Tackleberry »

Offline gunner

• View Profile
    • ZeroLives.com
Interlocked
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2007, 06:50:31 AM »
10/10, perfect nwp.live useage right there  

Offline PlethZorb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Interlocked
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2007, 06:55:58 AM »
Stunning vid. Editing was perfect with great use of gradients to reflect mood and pace of the song. A plethora of brilliant stunts e.g. kan's infernus barrel roll to wallie, iskan's p2b, and a whole lot more

9/10
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 06:56:22 AM by PlethZorb »

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
Interlocked
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2007, 06:57:39 AM »
Stunts : 10/10 lol no questions asked

Arranged in chronological order.

That was really creative kan  too bad you bailed =(

Hmm pretty obvoius spot, but still, nice faggio p2b.

lol I was trying that. Great job Sweet.

Hmm.. good grind. I don't really think those bus stoppie 2 grinds are hard though. Good grind though.

FUCKING AWESOME. Bad camera angles though Tack.

lol weird and creative stunt finallight. Great packerbump. How high was that?

Whoa great one as always, brulla  Your car stunts rock. Now go stunt with a PCJ.

Sorry, done by Demonfade on a 24 hour video (meds) and I also think its done by Sweet.

Damn, that was awesome. And I thought that Daffy's version was great  Must be pretty hard to stop on that roof.

Those edge grinds rock. And you even managed to pull off an airgrab at the end

I just lost one of my replays =( Nice one. Hmm now where am I going to use that replay...

Hmm I've done similar stuff, but the rotation off the grind was great.

Awesome taxi grind. Like all your other grinds

Great distance and height. Did you think that you would make it lol

Weird stunt but great distance with a krail

Awesome  The first finallight-BSM 2 wallbump 2 roof.

Your taxi stunts always rock.

lol that was creative, and it reminded me of Docta Luv's one except you completed the rail... kinda

OMFG  I was thinking of doing that but I never had the spirit becuase I knew that I would miss that part of the roof... but.. that was seriously awesome. Great precision stunt man.

Hey, great one man. You owned Barney lol.

You fucking suck.

lol nice one. lol at the small wallie before the grind.

Weird stunt, great tank boost anyway lol. Nice ledge, lol, if it wasn't there you would have fell off. But you probably have planned that.

Damn how many of those p2bs do you have anyway? Great packerbump as always =) Awesome rotation

Holy crap, a pick-up airgrab that someone actually didn't fall off when executed in the air  and you also managed to do a ground grab too, Nice double grab.

lol nice one. kinda dropbump2tankbump lol. Great angle you went to.

Sorry, done by Delirium in Job for a Cowboy, but you grinded more of the rail though. And nice invert cork before the normal cork lol.

Lol for someone I have no idea who he is you did an awesome job on that stunt. I mean its both so creative and awesome at the same time, since you landed on that pink small roof.

That was pretty far and had alot of rotation. Great one man.

lol I did that but I dind't have the col updates so I fell through the roof and died. But I didn't want the new updates so I just went meh and did something else. Nice job for completing a stunt I was trying lol. And your version was pretty high too

I am left speechless by the height, rotation, and distance. You put them all in one pack so I could enjoy it  Such an awesome stunt. Sorry I can't figure out a word good enough to describe it lol. Except for spectacular.

One more of your freeway packer 2 bumps I see. Great roof to land on and creative spotting of the bump.

I kinda was thinking of that but I didn't think of putting a bike there so good job.

Was that planned?

Amazing angle. Your bumps always rock Neo

OMFG amazing bump, and I was thinking of you doing that stunt when I saw Approval II, but then you lande on the lower roof. But now you landed on the higher one. Pwnage.

That ledge is becoming a popular place to bump to these days, great height and distance; combined with the precision landing it is an amazing stunt.

Sorry man, done by Sabas on Lunacy 2, and he grinded more of the second rail but your was smoother though.

Very nice.

Pwnage precision. The camera angles weren't that good though, but the stunt angle was great  Along with the amazing precision landing.

AWESOME PWNAGE, I was like meh, hes gonna hit the ground before he wallrides but then you didn'tm so it makes it a fucking awesome stunt. Amazing barrel roll to wallie man. One of the best wallride combos ever. EVER.

LOL AMAZING GRIND With 2 flips too

You just owned anyone that landed on that ring.. let me rephrase lol. You just owned everyone that landed on that ring combined. OWWWWWWWWWWNEDEDEDEDEEED

Credit stunts

lol

So now you feel the pain of a person who does not have LC col fixes. Damn that should have hurt.

lol wtf

lol werid stunt

lol

LOL

Why wasn't this in main?

No fuck tricks?

Music : 9/10 Not my taste but still its a great choice and matches the editing

Editing : 8.5/10 Nice editing, but the camera angles brought the score down. And some stunts were just like a 3 second clip, which imo is too short.

Intro : 10/10 Amazing idea and scripting.

Around 9.5-9.9/10

Great effort to everyone.

PS:

WHAT THE FUCK

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND    You  have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows.  Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

Offline PlethZorb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Interlocked
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2007, 07:07:40 AM »
wow LOL, if only i had the patience to write something like that. thanks a lot kenny

Offline Slim

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
Interlocked
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2007, 07:18:09 AM »
Ohmygawd.
Awesome video Tack.

Just gotta say that those last 3 stunts almost made me cry.
Kaneda's wallride was mind-blowing. Deffo the sickest car stunt I've ever seen!
Kingjad's tank stunt was also awesome. I was like  that when i saw it.
Daff's bump 2 ring landing was totaly SICK! Good job on landing that stunt man

Offline Valikai

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Interlocked
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2007, 07:23:52 AM »
What ever happened to the days when videos were 70MB MAX? lol. You guys must really strive for perfection eh? I might download when I get home from school.

Offline gesior7

• SASL Judge
  • Gesior7
    • View Profile
    • Polskie Koło Stunterskie
Interlocked
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2007, 07:28:19 AM »
wow! 415.76 MB
downloa... dling

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Interlocked
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2007, 07:32:15 AM »
Thanks alot, I can't finish this download before I go to school...

Oh well, I'll be late

Offline morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Interlocked
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2007, 07:34:53 AM »
OMG!!!Thats really masive size.Downloading mq with 57.8 kb/s.

Offline Aeneon

• View Profile
    • http://
Interlocked
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2007, 07:37:15 AM »
FownFUCKINGloading

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal