Author Topic: Oración - a collaboration dedicated to PK.  (Read 16804 times)

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
Re: Oración - a collaboration dedicated to PK.
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2013, 03:40:14 AM »
Someone needs to ban that faggot. Scav modded, UndeadX didn't :lol:

@Nem, let's talk about your last modded video which couldn't get move. Shut up. Thanks.

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2013, 04:41:17 AM »
Now the stunts. Well i liked SS grenade boost bike grab and thats pretty much it, the rest was either alright, old or so obviously modded (hi undeadx and scavemod).

explain the "obvious" part to us, please.

Scavenger was floaty as hell, he overflew that hardly landable spot by like 20ft, and when he bumps you can see a little boost there. Plus, he modded in not that far past and he even admitted that. UndeadX modded imo because of the bump boost he got. That stunt could be possible with an infernus but the execution and the runup he had seem suspicious to me. It looks like Rochepeach method there. But to be honest, i cant be 100% sure there, i am sure about Scavenger tho (at least one of his stunts) and as you can see im not the only one.

Isnt that obvious? Its even in the modding section, why the hell is anyone here to blame me for saying its modded.

And once again i used constructive critism, instead of just shouting MODDED MODDED like the people on youtube do. Im sorry for saying something that is in heads of half of us there. If you want me to ban for my opinion, go ahead. Wouldnt be much surprise as this modding stuff seems a little like communism in the 70s. You either get the modding programms and mod aswell, and shut up, or you get banned or at least hated for saying it out loud. And yes, the new WH videos have some modded stunts included. Everyone outside has this feeling. I wont shout out any names or stunts, just leave it the way i said it. Props for Daffy for staying clean for all those years, seems like one of the few who dont need to shine in a game and mod for the purpose. You will remain the best WH member for ever it seems like. Sorry i did not mention other clean stunters but i dont have the real overview who still is in the crew and is active.

When i say something is modded again, ill make sure to "prove" it with a few points. My mistake i keep forgetting that.

Lets not be enemies just because of a PC game, that would be stupid.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2013, 05:23:24 AM »
man get the fuck out youre worse than shadowsniper back in 2008

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2013, 05:36:25 AM »
man get the fuck out youre worse than shadowsniper back in 2008

uh guys you didnt realize that his story was fake? :lol:

e\ editing was pseudo-artistic, i dont really like it

id love to see replays of undeadx, mehmet, all of scavenger (you pathetic fucker, you dedicate collaboration to someone and yet you ruin it with modding? faggot) and finisher.

Didnt i just write the same you did except for proofs and a little constructive instead of you? Its funny since you havent even had your account in as you say 2008.

I just hopefully didnt create another modding flame was because this video IS IN THE MODDING SECTION THUS THERE IS NO PLACE TO DISCUSS THIS. Idiots like you will always reply to me with something like that. Pointless rage comment, only spamming this forums. At least explain why im wrong, but i bet you are either "too cool to waste time on that" or you simply agree. This post i just made is another spam shit, but dont expect me to just sit there and look at you spitting shit.

JL

« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2013, 10:34:58 AM »
Isnt that obvious? Its even in the modding section, why the hell is anyone here to blame me for saying its modded.

I only wanted you to explain yourself right there and thats what you did - so thanks.

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2013, 10:47:22 AM »
it's so sad this forum is becoming worse and worse. I miss the good old times :'(

on topic: the video was very good although the editing seemed forced and some stunts looked weird. good job anyways.

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2013, 02:46:41 PM »
Someone ban that brainless dickhead.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2013, 02:18:26 AM »
Looks like you are all good now !

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2013, 06:18:40 AM »

I cant explain how dumb you just showed you are man. I was crying the whole night, because some PK guy told me im a brainless dickhead :<

@ JL yes, i will try to explain myself everytime i accuse of modding. I just keep forgetting that if something seems obvious to me.

@ Herrarge, i think everyone does miss the old times :P but there is a reason this forum became what it is now.

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2013, 08:25:24 AM »
it's so sad this forum is becoming worse and worse.
Sad. But true. :ajaja:

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2013, 01:34:10 PM »
You guys, I said that to Art really.  :|

Just intentionally provoking and then brings up excuses of how he's "not trying to fuck up this place".

Offline Nager

• BeyondTomorrow
  • Veteran Member
  • known as D4rksh4doW
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2013, 03:55:42 PM »

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2013, 05:02:15 PM »
You guys, I said that to Art really.  :|

Just intentionally provoking and then brings up excuses of how he's "not trying to fuck up this place".

I had this feeling but i decided to think it was meant to me, as many people lately refuse to accept the truth in my posts  :euro:

Sorry

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2013, 05:21:27 PM »
damster youre like a fat 10 year old boy living in his own little world where he is right all the time
stop it

Offline VeganeBrodwärschd

• formerly known as Senti
  • Veteran Member
  • also known as Alteryo
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2013, 01:21:16 AM »
Damster should stop playing LoL... this feels like a chat log straight out of a Gold I ranked match.

Solid editing DS, I like your consistency with the effects and how you set out of a specific atmosphere and just kept with it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal