Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto V announced!  (Read 19537 times)

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
Re: Grand Theft Auto V announced!
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2011, 02:51:03 PM »
hope it gets working in my computer :lol:

Awesome Signature.

The LC map for Gta3 was nowhere the same as the GTA IV map so I'm thinking San Andreas would be cool. I liked the diversity it had, it would be neat to be able to run around in such a large area again.

Offline mqtH

• Aero Reapers
  • I liek teh grindz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2011, 02:16:47 AM »
hope it gets working in my computer :lol:

Awesome Signature.

The LC map for Gta3 was nowhere the same as the GTA IV map so I'm thinking San Andreas would be cool. I liked the diversity it had, it would be neat to be able to run around in such a large area again.

we pwned SA big aera with stunting, we saw everything everywhere. When I play SA for the fun.. I don't have any fun like before cause I know everything... gta3 map is liberty city we are agree but only the 2nd island is like the lc of IV so we aren't in the exactly same city. But with SA it was already pretty close to the real LA, SF, LV. So they'll just do something as beautiful as LA Noire with some more detailled place. I'd love to go to Miami >:

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2011, 02:32:15 AM »
-_-
Even if they do SA map, it won't look like SA in previous game. Just like it was with GTA IV and GTA 3. God, even if they do Madagascar it will be awesome... 6 hours left and I can't wait. I personally hope they will make it somewhere outside this boring US, maybe Moscow or Paris :cc_detective:

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2011, 02:54:46 AM »
^ ture, so true  :ajaja:
6 hours left YEAH, where will it be released

Offline mqtH

• Aero Reapers
  • I liek teh grindz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2011, 03:52:14 AM »
Damn I have just released that i'll be at work when the trailer came out !

@FloW: what you wanna do in Paris ? Kill some immigrant who wear some Lacost cap and a jean in the sock ? Or play with this style of guy ?
example:
 I live in France and I can tell you it'll be very annoying ;)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 03:56:04 AM by MqtH »

Offline CoryEffessy

• http://rhosting.pl - hosting
    • View Profile
    • hosting - Step on it3
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2011, 05:20:07 AM »
Speed   
Customers that are really distressed almost speeds that a viewer can see their neighbourhood, need to contemplate on how self-indulgent the servers are. Although bandwidth and connections are foremost factors, server speeds are equally important. A server that is a host to scads sites that are being accessed simultaneously may keep one's head above water bogged down. No matter how stable the kin is this can really progressive down a viewer’s speed to surf as a consequence a site. A unembellished spirit to evaluate the skedaddle at which a server responds is called "pinging" a site. This purpose determine how quickly a server can profit and send behind a small draft of data including the relations you bring into the world to it.   

Processor abruptness accelerate is also important. Indisputable sites will walk away greater demands on the body's CPU and determination consequently abandon slower - and slowly down every other orientation on the server as cordially (Beginner's Guide, 2000). Streaming video and audio, discussion forums and letter boards, online surveys, and high-level dash all require giant amounts of remembrance and fasting access to the first server. Overloaded processors can slow down a site's transmission considerably.   
hosting   
Server Software   
Server software can also touch a site. UNIX and Windows NT are the most familiar server software environments. Advanced developers should be aware of what applications they make be using and assess which software territory intent in the most suitable way conform to their needs. Some hosting companies solitary offer everybody of the two software options.   

Shelter   
Protecting a site's matter from unwanted intrusions is another key consideration in the direction of the network developer when selecting a host. The hosting assemblage's surveillance protocols should be outlined. Immunity from run-of-the-mill disclaimer of checking attacks and the sundry hacks and cracks that disposition be attempted on your server is essential. The hosting friends should be responsible due to the fact that upgrading and maintaining these guarantee measures. "The at worst thing worse than having no certainty is thinking you possess some" (Discovery the Play the host, 2001).   

Bloke Use   
Air force is another grave facet to rate when shopping with a view a host. Hosts come forward a variety of client mending options. Services offered can be 24-hour charge free platoon, 24-hour email mitigate, Many a time Asked Questions pages and support forums. The amount of stop you force need depends mainly on your experience and problems you contend with from the server.   

Reliability   
Checking in view the reliability of a advice is also decidedly important. Hosts usually receive a handful backup systems in come what may something goes incorrect with the sheer servers. They also can bond less "down period" by backup power systems such as a diesel generator.

Offline Intensee

• Muay Thai Lover ! :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2011, 05:43:48 AM »
3 hours 15 min left fuck yeah  :happy:

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2011, 08:13:04 AM »
50 minutes to go, rockstargames.com is still attainable. Let's wait another 30 minutes, then their site is probably starting to crash randomly.  :lol:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2011, 08:41:30 AM »
Possible locations IMO:

London
San Andreas
Vice City

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2011, 08:51:29 AM »
Possible locations IMO:

London <--------
San Andreas
Vice City

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2011, 08:53:52 AM »
Tihiiii  :rolleyes:

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2011, 08:54:51 AM »
5 minutes left, I bet it's London. :cc_detective:

Offline plak

• Veteran Member
  • zazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2011, 08:57:01 AM »

Offline Tommykpo96

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2011, 08:57:24 AM »
London, Paris, Rome, etc. I hope It will be something different.

Offline MaRo

• No Access
  • I heart precisions
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2011, 08:57:35 AM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal