Author Topic: ColdDeath  (Read 6528 times)

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
ColdDeath
« on: November 11, 2009, 01:22:24 PM »

There are things you can not stop. A strong will, great dreams,
the pursuit of happyness. Without them, there is no true freedom.

I have thought a long time, how I should express my feelings and emotions the best. "ColdDeath" will be after a time of 4 year my last stuntvideo, so it isn't that easy to say everything what's needed in only one post. It was a great time with loads of ups and downs and I have met many great people while exploring GTA. Stunting is objectively on the one hand way to time intensive. On the other hand, I don't will forget how it feels to explore, that so much more is possible in GTA, then it seems on the first, second and even third view. Roof by roof, grind by grind, it's just the pure fun. All the videos and challenges, the development of them, stunting and editing wise. A real great time.

And out of this view I can say too, that I don't repent this time as a stunter. It requires much effort and conviction to land some stunts, but I don't see this as something bad. In first line we operate stunting naturally cause of the fun. But you can learn with it things like hard work, creativity, organization or things like programming (modding) aswell. In the game itself you experience as a stunter a sort of freedom, which we initially can not even imagine. With the time you learn the different technics of stunting and you are always more surprised by what actually is really attainable.

The Video

So, what is "ColdDeath"? It's a combination of my best of video, which includes additional some new stunts. The video represent my last act in the stunting area, so I hope that this video can deliver the expactations. This video is what fascinates me the most about stunting and driving to publish one last time something that is just something different. I like creativity and the attempt to create something new, even though the normal stunting of course will always be the foundation, new ideas keep the whole process dynamic and young. And if I can contribute only a part to this, it makes me happy. For this reason, all the stunts of the video are been made with frame limiter on. I started with this configuration to stunt and never feel'd for changing to Frame Limiter Off. The stunts may be not so high and far as the new stunts of these days, but that was never really my goal. I am happy with what I have achieved.

The video was edited by Rusch69, which like I write in the point Acknowledgments one more time aswell, he did an absolutly genius job. He had created some camera angles, which I do not even have dreamed of. For this you have my sincere respect, Rusch69.  :wub:

The intro of the video is a special idea, which might seem meaningless at first glance, but I have done very well my thoughts about it. It should simply show, that whatever we do, we should find ourselfs again at the end. Something which is important for you, you should pursue vigorously, whatever it may be. I felt it important to complete this, my time as Stunter now, as other tasks are waiting for me.

The outro now shows exactly as the last, which why I have become known at the beginning of the german stunting scene, a hydra stunt. Even if I had not made after my first two solo's any hydra stunts for a long time, the thrill never gone from these stunts for myself. This last hydra stunt was definitely fun again and I hope that many more hydra stunts will be done in future.

Download

Super High Definition 1600x900p (.mp4)
Part 1 - Part 2

High Definition 1280x720p (.wmv)
Megaupload
Rapidshare

Standard Definition 800x452p (.wmv)
Megaupload
Rapidshare

Web Stream
[noembed]YouTube[/noembed]
[noembed]Vimeo[/noembed]

The Super High Quality Version is towards the aspect of quality the best, however it has in two short passages a small image bug. Rusch69 and myself have decided now out of time reasons, to leave it at that. Who do not mind this, of course, we recommend the SHQ, all other the HQ.

Acknowledgments

At this point, I would like to thank the countless people I've met over the years. This would blow here now the underlying space, so I'll just mention the most important to me, I would nevertheless like to thank all those that are neither here nor mentioned in the outro of the video, and say that I never will forget you. And those who are surprised to found theirselfs in the thanks list, you should know that I respect you and that you where an inspiration to me.

First I must thank for his awesome work Rusch69, for his excellence job by editing the video. At first I had edited over a long time the video myself, but abandoned due to lack of time and motivation someday. Without Rusch69 this video would never have arisen. And what he ultimately created, I could not imagine better. Awesome work Rusch69, even in terms of addressing some of my perfectionist observations, you are just great.

Furthermore, I thank <Cr0sS>, Clankinator, Crait, KillaMarci and resser. I had originally planned to show each of them with one stunt in the video. In the second run of the video there wasn't space to show them, what I really regret. However, I would like to thank these people have become very dear to me. You guys rock. In addition I must thank <Cr0sS> and Clankinator again especially grateful for my NRG500 and Hydra skins. Such skins, I would have never even can create!

Of course I must also not forget Aschratt, ATP and Labiloute who have actively supported me in the script. You're all remarkably talented guys. Over time I learned from Aschratt different bases of scripting, but during the work on the intro encountered some situations where I got no further. You've helped me once again, what I can only admire.

As shown in the outro of the video, I also have quite a few helpers with the graphic design work. To be precise, they all have worked at different times on the main cover, for which I thank them all sincerely. The graph top right of the picture has made Silence, Tackleberry then created the white borders, Sven had changed me once the image resolution and MAL_ONE created at the end the brilliant writing and chessboard pattern. The bike on bottom left of the picture I had originally created myself. Many participants for a picture, I still thank you very much.

I must also thank PtRvY and Clankinator, who were kind enough to upload the video on YouTube and Vimeo. This has once again saved us time, so the video can already be published today. Thank you very much.

Finally, I thank all those who like that what I'm doing and all those who were an inspiration to me and to those with whom I had a lot of fun as well, and of course, the pages gtastunting, gta-worldmods and GTAinside. :)

Conclusion

So what's left to say? I thank really for the last years in Stunting Business and will be glad about every review and reply to the video. Now there are only two words left to say, the words I've used to finish my thread of my first stuntvideo 'Crazy' over four years ago:

Have Fun  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 08:12:01 AM by ColdDeath »

Offline Dan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: ColdDeath
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 01:22:47 PM »
FIRST

Offline fedex

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 01:23:06 PM »
awesome video. well-edited, music fitted, stunts good.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 01:25:13 PM by fedex »

Offline TreW

• mindenki soldier?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 01:45:08 PM »
good vid , i like the song and the edit, but i dont like some old stuffs

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 01:47:43 PM »
Cool stunts, but i don't like editing this time :P

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 01:48:54 PM »
Great Best-of dude.Some really cool ideas , loved the wheelies and the stoppies 'combos' , the finisher and the bumps (I loved them because i know how is hard to stunt with 25-30 fps).The editing was...Great! loved the cam angles and the part after the intro and before the stunts was absolutely awesome , loved the credits too , very well done.GJ to everyone involved!

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 01:59:32 PM »
fuck you guys, i'm late D:
awesome best of, that freeway spin on wheelie thing from concept 1 or 3 is my best stunt :>
nice edit Rusch  :cheernutz: :cheernutz:

Offline ChriStunter

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 02:26:07 PM »
wooow that was epic CD  :wub:
Ownage stunts with a very cool fitted editing  :a-cheer:
Good job everyone involved and good luck in future dude hope the best for u  :jajaja:
Sorry for my english, i'm spanish  :cheersad:

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 02:57:32 PM »
Thanks for the thanks. Great video, really enjoyed it, truly something different from everything I see nowadays, just the refreshment needed. Andre made someting different this time too, a editing maybe a little too clean for him, but I love it this way. Andre, I know you probably won't do it again, but I would like to see a editing like this from you again. 5/5 on the video.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 03:02:45 PM by PtRvY »

Offline Onix

• SSU Crew
  • play with the lights.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 04:18:44 PM »
awesome video. i remember you in Concept. 5/5

Offline CARLx

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2009, 05:48:21 PM »
Awesome video..

Edit is ownage :blink:

3:55 ... We have the same CJ Skin? This is my CJ... Click Here

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2009, 09:26:53 PM »
Pretty good video. Some very creative ideas (finisher, SF wallride, LV freeway thingy..), but some of them could be improved. Editing and song were alright. Few weak and oldies stunts rushed a bit video imo, but overall very nice.

Offline Radioaktive

• Veteran Member
  • spinning faghorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 09:44:03 PM »
Edit was awesome  :ajajaxh5:
Some of the camera moves were jerky in the intro, but it's not like I could to any better  :laugh:

Fav stunts were the last one and the wallride under the bridge.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 09:46:55 PM by Mellon »

Offline Enough

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2009, 11:02:46 PM »
Dling XQ fucking pwn <3

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2009, 11:20:58 PM »
dling HQ at 1,1 Mb/s  :jajaja:

Watching..

Fucking ownage video, liked the editing, the stunts and the music.. everything was perfect, my absolute favs were the freeway and nrg "stoppies" or what they are  :ninja: and that wallride in SF was pwnage too, liked others too but those especially caught my attention. Good job, 5/5
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 11:29:46 PM by JustCause »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal