Author Topic: ZeRo - Monsoon  (Read 6638 times)

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
ZeRo - Monsoon
« on: October 06, 2019, 08:49:11 AM »
Hey guys!

I'm back with a brand new solo in the Vice City Stories and Liberty City Stories maps. This time it's more true to my original style consisting of a lot of natural bumps and grind combos. :cc_detective:

Many thanks to my dude Max for guesting and editing the video! :P
Hope you guys enjoy!

YouTube
Download
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 09:00:40 AM by ZeRo_ »

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
Re: ZeRo - Monsoon
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 09:01:00 AM »
Just noticed I failed to post the YouTube link, should be okay now :lol:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 09:04:39 AM »
What a wonderful piece of art. I didn't want this video to end at all!
All your ideas were really fresh and creative. First I disliked the choice of finisher, because that same spot is used as few other video
finishers, but when I saw how you did that from the second angle I immediately changed my mind. What a bump!

Max is editor of the year for me. Top job as always, friend.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 09:08:52 AM »
cool video overall, though it feels like max releases the same video all over and over again
sick finisher and that one vcs doublegrind on the wires

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 09:43:33 AM »
HOLY SHIT the double grind at 1:44 :blink:, loved every second of it! Awesome stunts ZeRo!! So was the editing Max, you both should be proud, that was a dope video. Funny that you've landed the ''same finisher'' as I did in my vcs/lcs solo but naturally to the further sign haha :D

Great effort!

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2019, 10:03:48 AM »
What a wonderful piece of art. I didn't want this video to end at all!
All your ideas were really fresh and creative. First I disliked the choice of finisher, because that same spot is used as few other video
finishers, but when I saw how you did that from the second angle I immediately changed my mind. What a bump!

Max is editor of the year for me. Top job as always, friend.

Thanks for the nice feedback Sheepy! :jajaja:

cool video overall, though it feels like max releases the same video all over and over again
sick finisher and that one vcs doublegrind on the wires

Thanks man! Those 2 actually took the longest to nail :ajaja:

HOLY SHIT the double grind at 1:44 :blink:, loved every second of it! Awesome stunts ZeRo!! So was the editing Max, you both should be proud, that was a dope video. Funny that you've landed the ''same finisher'' as I did in my vcs/lcs solo but naturally to the further sign haha :D

Great effort!

Thanks dude and yeah, I knew about your finisher, so I was like 'is there something I could do naturally' :P

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2019, 11:43:08 AM »
Stellar job. Beautiful both stunting and editing-wise.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2019, 01:14:45 PM »
great release guys! i mean stunting-wise and editing were cool, i enjoyed watching it.
every stunt was kind of stunts i like and do myself, respect from me for landing those ones.
my favs are all grind combos, ramp to one eighty to grind by Max, and some car stunts. GJ!

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2019, 01:44:48 PM »
nice, makes me wish I tried the VCS map. was good to see some proper grind combos. big ups to the two of ya.
although, there should have been some clips with nasty weather to fit the theme of monsoon. :euro:

Offline VacaLBH_

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2019, 04:23:47 PM »
Nice job!

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2019, 10:16:47 PM »
That airport double grind was sick.
Kicking it real old school - didnt even use a single stuck method. Showing how many nat spots there are still left in those maps.  :a-cheer: I bet you can release 10 more solos with 99% of the stunts being nats

As always pleasant atmosphere, catchy soundtrack.

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2019, 01:00:32 AM »
I was so about to ask what map mod did you use for VC, then i've read the description lol. Great stunting, editing and cam angles. Love it  :happy:

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2019, 07:28:01 AM »
Stellar job. Beautiful both stunting and editing-wise.

Thanks Afterlife! :jajaja:

great release guys! i mean stunting-wise and editing were cool, i enjoyed watching it.
every stunt was kind of stunts i like and do myself, respect from me for landing those ones.
my favs are all grind combos, ramp to one eighty to grind by Max, and some car stunts. GJ!

Thanks man, happy to hear that! :cc_detective:

nice, makes me wish I tried the VCS map. was good to see some proper grind combos. big ups to the two of ya.
although, there should have been some clips with nasty weather to fit the theme of monsoon. :euro:

Thanks Joe and you definitely should, I think you could find some dope spots still unexplored - those slight changes in the map you know so well can really spark your creativity & motivation :cc_detective:

Nice job!

Thanks! :jajaja:

That airport double grind was sick.
Kicking it real old school - didnt even use a single stuck method. Showing how many nat spots there are still left in those maps.  :a-cheer: I bet you can release 10 more solos with 99% of the stunts being nats

As always pleasant atmosphere, catchy soundtrack.

Thanks TBV and yeah, natural has always been my preferred style so I really enjoyed working on this video :D

I was so about to ask what map mod did you use for VC, then i've read the description lol. Great stunting, editing and cam angles. Love it  :happy:

Thanks dude, and yeah it's a fun little map :P

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2019, 09:07:14 AM »
This was nice, dope stunts and a real laidback feel, interesting to see the VCS and LCS maps again too

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2019, 02:55:41 PM »
What a pleasant video, enjoyed every second of it. Stunts were great and fresh, I loved that you went for natural stuff, the double grind near the airport and the finisher stood out for me. The editing was calm and somehow really pleasant to watch and with this catchy song it created a perfect atmosphere. Good job guys!  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal