Author Topic: FINAL CALL  (Read 16971 times)

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
Re: FINAL CALL
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2020, 10:18:49 AM »
Cool video. So many epic stunts. Good job guys  :)

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2020, 10:28:08 AM »
Really enjoyed watching the whole vid, some of the stunts looked really sick, even though I don't know much about vc. Sorry for not being able to land anything  :(
Fantastic

Offline Omma!

• SeƱor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2020, 10:34:57 AM »
Fantastic video! Really great to see some old veterans in here, if I have to point out the stunts I liked more I would go with SD police bump, Viceninja dropbump, Nem grind, Puzzle 1st part finisher, ARS bb grind, Sorcery grab2grind, Nagual cork to grind (insane) and of course the last 2 by Rainer and Ralleee. Really liked the editing and expecially the song (definitely will find a place for the 2nd one in my playlist).
Intro was really well made it kind remind me of this

Also thanks for the invite and smooth organizing Nem!

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2020, 10:39:06 AM »
Quite an enjoyable video  :happy:

I'd like to add that I think Daffy's stunt is such a clever find, I remember Iskanderrr (or some other mad Russian GVTer) modding this back in the day and I've tried a variety of ways to land it clean, but never quite making that last little bit. It's nice to see someone find a way to land it though! I love it when these classic spots, those "everyone knows but nobody figured it out" kind of things that someone just comes and pulls off in an unexpected way. Hats fucking off!

Did you try to just do it normally? because that's how I landed it  :rolleyes:

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2020, 12:11:29 PM »
I was waiting for someone to edit to some Code Orange, nice! Thanks for kicking ass guys, I remember trying some of these stunts back in the day. Good to see some old faces like too which made this video fell like it was released some years ago  :)

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2020, 12:25:23 PM »
nice old days feeling video, definitely worth for downloading and save for memories, finisher was really kick ass
also thanks for ufo and me, i liked it, too bad didn't land some of my ideas, just not enough time

found mistakes:
in first post didn't mentioned this stunters Bixel, Maci, Dev
in intro bLADE doesn't have nametag if i watched correct

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2020, 01:36:24 PM »
This turned out awesome! Better than I expected. There were a lot of nice stunts, Max' one was my spot long time ago. Good job to Nem for organization and to Krypton for the editing!

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2020, 01:42:06 PM »
good job on the vid everyone. finisher and the BB grind by ARS were outrageous. best part of the video was definitely Nagual's cork grind executed with that signature silky smooth nonchalant style, no one else makes stunting look that good.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2020, 01:51:30 PM »
It was so classic, it's like i back to the past. Great job was done by organizing this, thank you for that.

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2020, 03:04:15 PM »
Great stuff all around. Really felt like a vid from the old days. Sad i didn't get anything good enough for the vid :cheersad:

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2020, 07:09:50 PM »
Mind flew back to the first time I got to know this collab lineup and it's surely earthshaking! Thank you Nem for having invited me but I so quit on stunting for years.. DEV-INTRO is always about neat, dope-y stunts from everyone involved especially those old dodes <33 I'm like thinking about time's changing so hugely which makes it feel so good to see bunch of stunters gathering in a collab. At last about editing, it's enjoyable but some camera moves made some of the badass stunts look like...unclear, tho.
Overall what a collab.

Why the hell didn't you use that bk bridge p2b for ODR btw? ;D

« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 07:12:37 PM by J.Mario »

Offline lance

• DSS Crew
  • would you wait for me forever?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2020, 09:47:55 PM »
I'm glad to see that there are still many old people in 2020. The video editor is very good and the action is also good. Maybe this is my favorite feeling. Haha, I'm sorry I'm not in it. I don't know about this activity

Offline lance

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2020, 09:48:54 PM »
nice old days feeling video, definitely worth for downloading and save for memories, finisher was really kick ass
also thanks for ufo and me, i liked it, too bad didn't land some of my ideas, just not enough time

found mistakes:
in first post didn't mentioned this stunters Bixel, Maci, Dev
in intro bLADE doesn't have nametag if i watched correct
:lol:Better next time, ha ha

Offline lance

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2020, 09:50:08 PM »
Big props to Nem for organizing this. I know it took him sooo much time to message, find, dig out and add every stunter in this line up, it was definitely worth it!
Fancy intro with the pure VC song really felt like home  :wub: Great atmosphere from the very beginning

Standouts for me were SkilZ p2b, Max' Caligula preci, Vice Nnja's double bump, Nem's grind, puzzle's 1st part finisher, Ars' bb grind combo, ralleee's finisher. But everyone had geat stuff overall.

1 stunt per stunter is fine, but you used my least fancy one  :ninja:
I think big V is the most active member now. 2020 wish you all the best ;D :wub:

Offline Obscure Death

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2020, 09:56:05 PM »
Oh man the vibes :a-cheer: It had that old school tone with such a stacked lineup as well!
 Both the stunts and editing were amazing and clean. Props to everyone involved and thanks a lot for the invite  :wub: Seriously hats off for pulling this off
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 10:04:03 PM by Obscure Death »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal