Author Topic: Is there justice in this forum?  (Read 8719 times)

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Is there justice in this forum?
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2023, 02:34:23 PM »
you never understood a simple thing, I could easily be a better stunter, I just had to do more real stunts, and not shout that I'm the best, could I do it? of course, but that's not my style, I'm just having fun and don't take stunts as seriously as everyone else
How old are you?
35, you  can see it in my profile

I could keep hiding the savestate further, but I wanted everyone to try something new

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2023, 02:35:08 PM »
you never understood a simple thing, I could easily be a better stunter, I just had to do more real stunts, and not shout that I'm the best, could I do it? of course, but that's not my style, I'm just having fun and don't take stunts as seriously as everyone else
How old are you?
Omg.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2023, 02:36:38 PM »
How old are you?
Omg.
lol, watch my reaction to haywire savestated solo, and you can see that i really have fun here and never take anything serious

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2023, 02:43:54 PM »
How old are you?
Omg.
lol, watch my reaction to haywire savestated solo, and you can see that i really have fun here and never take anything serious
I'm serious now. I remember the big hype before your solo Annihilation because Theftman edited it and then he talked to DaredevilX about it.  There was some talk that it would be in the rank of the Unorthodox. Even though it wasn't like that, it was a great solo. What you are doing now is a shame and I'm disappointed because I respected you in a way.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2023, 02:51:18 PM »
How old are you?
Omg.
I'm serious now. I remember the big hype before your solo Annihilation because Theftman edited it and then he talked to DaredevilX about it.  There was some talk that it would be in the rank of the Unorthodox. Even though it wasn't like that, it was a great solo. What you are doing now is a shame and I'm disappointed because I respected you in a way.
you didnt understand, I didnt want to be the best, I wanted to see peoples reaction, I saw it and told about my method to do something incredible Im not saying it is a fair way but stunting hit its ceiling and i wanted to beat it which i did and note i spent 100 hours+ on each stunt and notice that almost no one uses my method, not because that it is bad, but because it is difficult to do something good with it

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2023, 03:00:21 PM »
How old are you?
Omg.
you didnt understand, I didnt want to be the best, I wanted to see peoples reaction, I saw it and told about my method to do something incredible Im not saying it is a fair way but stunting hit its ceiling and i wanted to beat it which i did and note i spent 100 hours+ on each stunt and notice that almost no one uses my method, not because that it is bad, but because it is difficult to do something good with it
Haywire did everything right when he released his solo. It's the only correct way.  Sorry but all this looks like a justification now.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2023, 03:05:51 PM »
How old are you?
Omg.
Haywire did everything right when he released his solo. It's the only correct way.  Sorry but all this looks like a justification now.
ok, no matter what it looks like, although I did not immediately say exactly how I do it, while I was doing solo, I said that I use my secret method, that is, people already knew that I use help

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2023, 03:34:18 PM »
How old are you?
Omg.
ok, no matter what it looks like, although I did not immediately say exactly how I do it, while I was doing solo, I said that I use my secret method, that is, people already knew that I use help
Now I regret even getting involved in the discussion because I can see that you care about all this. My primary goal was to troll a bit although I generally mean everything I wrote. However, you didn't deserve that much because you've been in VC stunting since the start and you've proven that you have skill. And a lot of bigger modders went under the radar in SA and became idols, but that's another story. Unfortunately, it's more difficult to prove than this, but I'm still waiting some  noobs who tried to convince me that it was possible to land some stunts clean but they never sent me reps.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 03:57:07 PM by Arnax »

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2023, 02:02:56 PM »
...you've been in VC stunting since the start and you've proven that you have skill.

Pretty wild stretch of the imagination there, bud

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal