Author Topic: Burn - Meditation  (Read 33591 times)

Offline Onix

• SSU Crew
  • play with the lights.
    • View Profile
Re: Burn - Meditation
« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2010, 08:02:14 AM »
cool

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2010, 08:14:21 AM »
damn this solo is probably the first and last SA video i watch this year. Its all here, awesome stunting skills and amazing editing. =)

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2010, 09:56:08 AM »
Burn, you did it again. :ajaja: So many awesome stunts in all parts. Thanks for the inspiration :jajaja:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2010, 10:53:00 AM »
I don't want to be a doo doo pie but if a stunt is possible it doesn't mean it's unmodded. Not implying you mod but that's how it is.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2010, 11:02:41 AM »
Start a thread in the off-topic if you want to talk shit about Burn, don't do it here.
No, just no! All discussion belongs in this topic, that's what it was opened for, not for positive comments only.
I thought this topic was made for the release of his goddamn solo.

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2010, 11:05:46 AM »
About San Andreas part of a video.

Some infernus stunts were nice, and I like pcj stoppie combo to grind, it was really cool.

I skipped alien and untied parts of a video, I'm too lazy to watch them and I don't like stunting in that maps, sorry.

Offline DaredevilX

• XTRMNTR
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2010, 11:24:22 AM »
@SuspiciousOne: Oh dear, does the word topic mean anything to you?  :euro:

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2010, 11:25:40 AM »
son of a bitch :O just watched streaming, i was amazed, good job at finding new way to land lv stadium, 4x stoppie, double 2wheel something 2 grind, why i always lose my pc when such awesome projects are released, gonna prepare some bigass review when im back, keep rocking burn :wub:

Offline Herr-Dav'

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2010, 11:28:37 AM »
I can't believe what you just wrote... I mean, according to you, each time we release a video we would need to write a disclaimer to prove it's not modded ? what the fuck seriously, has SA stunting gone so low ?
opinions.
Makes no sense. You also want to write a disclaimer saying we aren't allowed to express what we saw in the video except for positive things? I'm sorry but that is not how it works.
best post so far.

I want you to tell me where I said I don't allow negative comments. Don't make it sound different from what I said.

Offline ExPlosion

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2010, 12:12:16 PM »
Well, to be honest the map mods parts didn't really catch my attention  :P. About the SA part, I was really impressed by some of your ideas,the kind of ideas I'm really jealous of, especialy the firetruck grind and the bicycle ones  but I really can't stand all those fl off stunts that look ugly/floaty ( not saying that you mod, it's just a consequence of using FL-Off) but well, I know it's your style and also it's only my opinion, now most people like this kind of stunting.
The editing was good, pretty clean with some amazing effects but wow, why does every vid has this yellow cc, it's really getting boring.
Overall, I guess it was an amazing video for actual stunting but I only enjoyed a few parts of it, but that's probably me  :euro:. Also, I can't understand how you can be dedicated enough to land so many stunts  :o it's amazing .
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 01:37:56 PM by ExPlosion »

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2010, 12:57:47 PM »
Not really a proof of anything, replays do tend to act up, my naval base rep looked boosted as fuck, even tho it's clean.
It's not like the majority of reps are that way, it would be arguable, if most of them seemed obviously boosted.

Offline Onix

• SSU Crew
  • play with the lights.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2010, 07:46:21 PM »
yeah it's cool

Offline Smut

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2010, 01:42:32 AM »
hhm.. great video really but i just don't get why some post their opinions that it would be modded :/ this video is 7 months hard work and i really don't see any mods in there. ↲↲
gj to burn and HD anyways! you've made an awesome video - again :) x3 btw what gamepad do u use burn?

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2010, 01:45:45 AM »
Epic solo. I'm not typically a fan of SA vids, but this was pure joy from beginning to end. Good to see at least a handful of MTB stunts in there (way underused in SA vids). Great vision and style.

Editing was nice and the song choices were good (dammit! - I've always wanted to use Kick Start My Heart).

Great stuff overall.

Offline Instel

• Veteran Member
  • Youtube/Ekency
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2010, 01:51:42 AM »
Amazing vid.
Burn, stay like that, you were just totally incredible, a rly nice stunter and a rly great guy.

I hate hatters  :ninja:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal