Author Topic: Burn - Meditation  (Read 33727 times)

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Burn - Meditation
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2010, 02:32:21 AM »
I can't find a stunt landed in SA so far this year better than Odd's triple boost to precision in United.

Also,I believe that those stuff landed in AC were clean because I landed 2 of those,huge stunts.I landed them for my birthday solo next year but I have lost them now.

The thing I disliked most was the songs as far as I'm concerned.

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2010, 02:58:54 AM »
I checked my stuff, and indeed some replays were missing because it was the stunts I sent after sending the rar to HD. http://www.sendspace.com/file/om5rua here are the 5 files.

What will you invent now to accuse me ?

Faithless, you prove how shit stunter you are by showing stunts directly taken from the video and not from the replay...

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2010, 03:14:11 AM »
Ok, it just seemed strange that some stunts were missing, have nothing to suspect you for anymore  :happy:
Keep rocking.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2010, 04:03:41 AM »
real wh hate  :lol:

i havent seen as awesome solo as this...

if burn put's out a vid thats 14min's long... you start looking modded stuff from there... ?   :L

what happend to that i love burn thing... :P

keep rocking burn... love ya :wub:

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2010, 04:11:30 AM »
I checked my stuff, and indeed some replays were missing because it was the stunts I sent after sending the rar to HD. http://www.sendspace.com/file/om5rua here are the 5 files.

Faithless, you prove how shit stunter you are by showing stunts directly taken from the video and not from the replay...

I miss the first p2b from my video...

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 20, 2010, 04:15:54 AM »
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qw8bl7 it wasn't in the same folder

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #126 on: November 20, 2010, 04:19:16 AM »

Gonna check your stuff out just to clarify for myself that it's clean, don't have AC so I'll check the others :P

EDIT: I don't know about you other guys who have apparently 'checked' the replays, but there's NOTHING wrong with this, believe me. Nothing except one thing, and this will determine whether or not I think you used slowitdown Burn, so please prove me wrong. What teleporting software are you using? I noticed that when you didn't set off from the teleport and waited a while before moving off again, you would float down from a specific height above the road down to the ground. This is a characteristic of loading from Dannyes SCM and not moving after the load in extreme slowmotion. I hope I'm wrong, but it raises the question of whether or not you used the slowitdown cheat, anything other accusations like gravity and handling are a load of bullshit.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 05:03:46 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 20, 2010, 05:22:30 AM »
I don't use dannye's scm but SACC ( I like to fly over the map with my nrg, I feel it's smoother) and san anstudio to avoid the disappearing of packer. Also, I don't know if there is any relationship between slowitdown and the fact I stunt with a gampepad, but I'm still think stunting with a gamepad is more precise than stunting with a keyboard  :ajaja:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #128 on: November 20, 2010, 05:27:35 AM »
Then now it makes sense, because although I've never used SACC I assume it can create that affect, so okay. One more for you, and then I'll be able to say you're 100% clean. How do you cabbie boost with a gamepad? This is also determining whether or not you use slowitdown, because I know that you're clearly not rollboosting, because in all of your cabbie boosting replays I've never seen the mouse-like movements that you can sometimes get by accident when rollboosting, as your hand passes over the ball/sensor. I noticed your always in control of your gamepad camera joystick, and it makes me wonder whether that's because slowitdown is allowing you to boost with a gamepad button, or if you've binded a gamepad button to mousewheel rolls, so it would be good to know how you do it :)

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #129 on: November 20, 2010, 05:34:18 AM »
I'm assuming it's the same as tapping with a gamepad, you know, having the analog turned slightly to the side of the button so the action repeats itself continuously.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2010, 05:42:48 AM »
Yeah, but I wonder how that would actually work, how could you map that? If he was using the left analogue stick to move, and I could still see him using the right analogue stick to look around in the replay, how could he have mapped a stick to the action? I want to see what he has to say about that, that's the only doubt I have at the moment.

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2010, 05:45:44 AM »
The right analog stick represents the action buttons on the right side?
Not sure if that's what you meant, I'll try it if I get my broken gamepad to work.

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2010, 05:49:38 AM »
wow you guys suck  :|. i`m too lazy to make a full review, but man that video was great as some of guys said already sa part was the best imo, didn`t liked AC stunts were kinda ok, but gosh i hate that map mod =P. United was cool liked Cabby stuff by you and Odd, was ownage.
now sa part was deamn hot liked drop bump to roof near naval base with nrg, anyways mostly i loved technical stuff  :ajaja:
and you guys act like assholes, he made a video to please us, but you guys just rage at him.
anyways cool solo burn keep rocking, it was epic.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2010, 05:50:51 AM »
The right analog stick represents the action buttons on the right side?
Not sure if that's what you meant, I'll try it if I get my broken gamepad to work.

I mean that he was using both analogue sticks for actions other than boosting. Maybe instead he was using the four face buttons of the gamepad to look around, and then using the right analogue stick to boost, I don't know :P

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2010, 07:43:51 AM »
Oh fucking godzilla. Burn is the most outstanding stunter in the last 2 years together with Daksad in my opinion. While Daksad owns every video he's in Burn more likely focuses on solo's which raise the SA level everytime. You are incredibly stunning and a true stunting god!

Whatabout a duo with Daksad? :wub:

Edit: 999th Post btw  :happy:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 07:50:47 AM by cloudwalker »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal