Author Topic: [DSS] Oniros  (Read 24462 times)

Offline MaRo

• No Access
  • I heart precisions
    • View Profile
Re: [DSS] Oniros
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2011, 11:59:44 AM »
finisher is beautiful also vid ;]

say wut nigga ?

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2011, 12:56:52 PM »
So fucking awesome vid guys, ineeda, tbv and puzzle pwned!!! The editing was cool, solid and very awesome quality. Ineeda fbi bumps are so awesome, i lost gummy's side p2b, but his execution was better. And tbv skimmer bump was so omg, SilentHunter psm's are so cool!
Lost the song :(
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 04:15:10 PM by Ltab »

Offline Labiloute

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2011, 02:45:50 PM »
THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2011, 03:48:34 PM »
Alright, now you guys showed why you got a network spot, this is the best video you guys made and one of the best videos I've seen in a long time.

There's nothing much I can say about editing and music, they were good, apart from the angle in Ineeda's bridge FBI bump, in which the landing wasn't so clear, and the song was good, kinda different :)

Now, stuntwise, it FUCKING KICKED ASS, it wasn't just "stuck-things/SAiVC bigairs/mediocre combos/only a few really stand outs", it was pure awesomeness with some great creative ideas, let me mention my favorites:
Puzzle's CSM in LC(I'll say puzzle because wizard is a fucking gay nickname): It was huge, and it's hard to see those roofs landed, congratz for nailing it :)
BG's polebump2grind: I usually tend to imagine what is the stunter doing the first time the clip begins, and this stunt is one of those I simply have no idea of what's going to happen, I love this :P Great grind and great ending for it
Big V's packer2roofbump2roof: My favorite stunt in the video, perfect idea, perfect execution
Fighter's freeway ambulance CSM: It wouldn't be that great without the bonk in the roof and the 360ยบ :P
Rainbow's p2b: Really nice find, love this kind of mid-height p2bs
Turok's packer2hugedistance2bonk: Fantastic bonk :)
Ineeda's ambulance2doubleledgegrindwitha180}betweenthem: Sick combo, and yeh, the ambulance looks ugly there but THE SET UP IS POSSIBLE SO STOP COMPLAINING(well that's what I think lol)
BG's combowithastoopie: Fucking great idea, but bouncing the back wheel before the stoopie brings the execution's awesomeness down a little
luli's side bsm combo: Nice... really nice :P
Puzzle's reciol p2b: Another nice p2b, good find
Ineeda's fbi bump in portland: FINALLY, I was waiting to see it landed :P
Fighter's side p2b in the parking lot: I always doubted that this was possible, but it's not heeh, the wallride wat sexy :wub:
V's skimmer bump: Great bump, now DO IT NATURALLY :ajaja:
Beast's bsm: You're a freak, you landed that goddamn hotel with a bsm lol

My only complaint stuntwise is about the finisher, yes, it lookeddifficult, yes, it looked huge, but you had better options for it (but maybe it's because I don't think saivc p2bs are as much as impressive as vclc ones, to me they're like rad-bump-land, they don't have the WOW factor of landing a roof we all know well for years :P)

Well, I mentioned more than half of the stunts in this videos as my favorites so you can't see how awesome I think this video is, you guy showed you really improved as a crew, hope to see more videos like this from you in the future

As for the viewers, quit fucking complaining about spots/stunts you lost, no one gives a damn and it only makes you look stupid

Offline Hoff

• Breeder for life
  • Veteran Member
  • xouzb qhm jxuco
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/aante
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2011, 04:58:03 PM »
This video was sick! Felt from the first second that it'd be an awesome watch. Actually liked the music and editing a lot.
Some of the stunts here were fucking amazing - TBV's packer to ramp to bump, ineedas, Turok's packer to drop bump, TBV's and Luli's grinds to precision, ineeda's airport double grind (of cours the stuck ambulance made it look  a little sketchy but still an awesome stunt), BG Hitman's ledge grind to stoppie to precision, Luli's BSM to stoppie to grind, Puzzle's packer-wallride-roof and finisher.. But really they were all fucking great.

Yeah I obviously loved this video. It's a keeper for sure! Two thumbs up.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 05:00:11 PM by Hoff »

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2011, 11:43:46 PM »
DO IT NATURALLY :ajaja:
The bump is a bitch, I tried that 1 year ago and you need good nerves for it  :ajaja:

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2011, 11:45:33 PM »
Yay that was a huge ass comment Donfi. Glad you liked the video.  And thanks for the comments everyone.  :a-cheer:

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2011, 03:17:21 AM »
epic video guys 10/10  :cheernutz:

my personal favourites were
BG Hitman's freeway stunt at the LV airport
BG Hitman's polebump to grind
The Big V's packer to ramp to bump
Fighter's angel CSM
Silent Hunter's stunt at the junkyard
Ineeda's double ledge grind
Fighter's CSM in SF
Turok's high bump
The big V's bump to skimmer

I also really liked the intro, the song and also the editing  :P Fighter is getting really good editor lately  :jajaja:

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2011, 03:34:23 AM »
Donfi <3 <3  :wub: thanks for that huge review/ opinion  :cc_detective:

Also thansk to the others and Yes, i wasnt sure about the finisher, first was beasts bsm the finisher, but after that i merged my SAiVC solo stunts by this....Expect more epicness in the next video  :)

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2011, 04:22:35 AM »
Thanks for the positive replies and thanks to DSS for the awesome time I had in the crew

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2011, 04:36:00 AM »
We loved the time with you aswell, glad you could be in this! Good luck with that thing your are gonna do with a thing  :ajaja:

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2011, 09:58:42 AM »
Really cool video guys. Although the 1080p seems fucked I watched the 720p version which was flawless. I really enjoyed the feel of this video, the song and editing  really put the video into an enjoyable category. Cool stunts too, although I dont really enjoy all the PSMs and CSMs in the video I did think they looked alright for my liking.

Very enjoyable stunt vid overall.

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2011, 10:36:40 AM »
I like what I saw,it was a nice package full of lovely combo's,natural bump's,p2b's,grind's,bsm's,fbi bump's...and so on.You have used almost all method's and type's of stunting,and that is a reason more why I like this video because it shows your ingenuity and creativity how to implement your ideas in acts.They were perfectly balanced and evenly distributed throughout the whole video.The only thing that was missing were car stunts and some crazy taxi stunts from Rainbow.Although I have watched the video without music(I am currently unable to see a video with music,I hope to be able to do so due to the complete enjoyement)I really enjoy in this wonderfull spectrum of creative ideas.You have done a good job and just keep rocking on.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 11:32:13 AM by Arnax »

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2011, 11:13:24 AM »
I don't want to start 'advertising' but many people felt Rainbow and his boosts missing, the reason for that is this[if you didn't see]:
Take me to the office please - Turbo & Rainbow
And another video on the works.

Ontopic: Rewatched the vid many times and let it sink in.. i can say this vid was definitely great, Fighter's effort to this vid was clear and he pulled awesome stuff, i also realized Gummy's stunt was a sidepb and not a PSM, and therefore.. sick stunt. Luli's stuff, both were such awesome grind combos, my favorite would be the wallride to round-ish grind to bounce to prec. BG Hitman's ledge grind to stoppie to prec was sick. TBV has done as par usual great stunting performance. Needless to say Ineeda was a star with his brown roof FBI bump and double grind combo from the ambu-stuckie which i assume is possible to set up naturally. Turok's drop packer to bump impressed me alot and overall, another great production DSS.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 11:53:45 AM by TurBo »

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2011, 11:55:11 AM »
Another solid video from DSS. Many csms and psms but everything was performed flawlessly. Definitely will rewatch it from time to time to get some inspiration. You're great guys. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal