Author Topic: The Demigod Stuntman 2!  (Read 1409 times)

Offline WiseGaming

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
The Demigod Stuntman 2!
« on: June 22, 2014, 08:32:08 PM »
Hello, I've released my 2nd episode from my Montage series "Demigod" Hope you enjoy! (the boost at the end were just leftovers I wanted to add) :)

The DEMIGOD Stuntman 2 (GTA 5 STUNTS)

Feedback would be appreciated.

Offline Raffal

• View Profile
Re: The Demigod Stuntman 2!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 01:23:31 AM »
Wow I loved your stunts guy especially the beginning! but after watching .. after the stunt in adder 1:40 , all your stunts are performed in the editor mode is cheating because you can not fall in editor. Good video still there good ideas. in the future dont use this  bullshit anyway, good luck
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 01:28:12 AM by Raffal »

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 05:15:15 AM »
Good stunts, but don't stunt in the content creator. It is cheap and limiting. You can't bail and you can't use anything other than stock bikes so you'll have to resort to boosts when the stunt is totally possible without them.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 07:19:09 AM »
Good stunts, but don't stunt in the content creator. It is cheap and limiting. You can't bail and you can't use anything other than stock bikes so you'll have to resort to boosts when the stunt is totally possible without them.

This, though to be clear, you can bail in the content creator. However, that changes when you use the "switch camera" editing function before testing your race.

Aside from that, you had some really good stunts here. Keep it up :euro:.

Offline WiseGaming

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 07:05:56 PM »
Many people said that you can't fall off your bike, but I do, and I honestly dont even know how to do the glitch and dont want to know. Sorry if this was really a problem I just don't like to waste time creating, saving, then loading the race  :euro: But I'll do that in my next montage, thanks for the feedback though!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 10:08:50 PM »
Many people said that you can't fall off your bike, but I do, and I honestly dont even know how to do the glitch and dont want to know. Sorry if this was really a problem I just don't like to waste time creating, saving, then loading the race  :euro: But I'll do that in my next montage, thanks for the feedback though!

Well, it's nice because you can get rid of the HUD as well! Publish your race, restart your game and load up the race (you must turn the HUD off before you load it). There you go, no HUD. However, entering the content creator at any time while you're playing makes the race timer appear during the race.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal