Author Topic: QUIETUS  (Read 16157 times)

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: QUIETUS
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2011, 02:51:34 PM »
"...Then ask Beat to edit that with super shitty music like he always had."  :euro:

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2011, 03:09:35 PM »
"...Then ask Beat to edit that with super shitty music like he always had."  :euro:

That is an extremely necessary comment right there, labeling a taste of music as shit proves one's retardation and how stereotypical he is, therefore same logic apples to color-racist people and ones who doesn't realize that people are different and their interests/tastes/behaviors/opinions are different. Sir you must be sucking it down so hard that you're playing god with your worthless opinion, even better that you started saying I'm full of shit once I left your crew, applause for you sir, applause.

Me and Balu had a perfect teamwork all the way through, everything was agreed on and everyone contributed the best he could for the project, even the music. Now weather you like this or not, you better do, because this is how it is, and If you don't.. then mind your own business from now on. Unless you actually have something that is worth saying.

Edit: As for the other comments, I highly appreciate your appreciation to both Balu's and my work, I'm glad most of you enjoyed it and upset for those who can't find it enjoyable, then again I'm thankful for those of you who has  taken a few minutes of their precious time to view our piece of work weather they love it, like it, dislike it or hate it. Much appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 03:18:25 PM by Beat »

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2011, 06:17:29 PM »
Awesome atmosphere, the yellow parts are sexy and the CC is really good too. Nice voices MMM and Genyus  :lol:
Great video guys.

Offline BoBO

• Veteran Member
  • Life goes on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2011, 06:47:08 PM »
I'm in love with this video the editing into outro and stunts were just perfect  :wub:

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2011, 08:14:08 PM »

Hey Thefty, nice to see you around :lol:

Anyway, Balu, what happened to the other song you said you'd use?

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2011, 10:53:18 PM »

That is an extremely necessary comment right there, labeling a taste of music as shit proves one's retardation and how stereotypical he is, therefore same logic apples to color-racist people and ones who doesn't realize that people are different and their interests/tastes/behaviors/opinions are different. Sir you must be sucking it down so hard that you're playing god with your worthless opinion, even better that you started saying I'm full of shit once I left your crew, applause for you sir, applause.

Me and Balu had a perfect teamwork all the way through, everything was agreed on and everyone contributed the best he could for the project, even the music. Now weather you like this or not, you better do, because this is how it is, and If you don't.. then mind your own business from now on. Unless you actually have something that is worth saying.

Edit: As for the other comments, I highly appreciate your appreciation to both Balu's and my work, I'm glad most of you enjoyed it and upset for those who can't find it enjoyable, then again I'm thankful for those of you who has  taken a few minutes of their precious time to view our piece of work weather they love it, like it, dislike it or hate it. Much appreciated.

Oh my god, man! Can't you see I'm trolling you just for lulz? Get a sense of humor, please.

P.S. You was in my crew? Can't remember that.

Offline Mechanic

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2011, 04:18:03 AM »
It's your fault Mechanic, asking for the name of a met:lol:al song, that's not cool man.
Are you fine fellow?

Offline Pisces

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
    • you know! :)
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2011, 06:14:45 AM »
Beat 看来你中文不错,我喜欢你的编辑风格!很潇洒。  :happy:特别是(他妈的)(多混蛋)让我非常吃惊~你一直是我最喜欢的编辑者! :wub:

KS Beat cooooooooooooooooooool good job guys!~  :cheernutz:

Offline D.JacK

• View Profile
    • My youtube Channel
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2011, 08:21:59 AM »
Beat 看来你中文不错,我喜欢你的编辑风格!很潇洒。  :happy:特别是(他妈的)(多混蛋)让我非常吃惊~你一直是我最喜欢的编辑者! :wub:

KS Beat cooooooooooooooooooool good job guys!~  :cheernutz:
Are you sure BeaT really know there Chinese? :L  In fact, I also very curious :P

OK,Beat,his mean is "looks your chinese is not bad,i like your editing style! Very chic, specifically(他媽的) (多混蛋) let me shocked. you are always my favorite editor!"
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 09:16:44 AM by D.JacK »

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2011, 10:30:27 AM »
Nah I'm just trolling you chinese bastards <3 thats Google Translated.

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2011, 10:54:37 AM »
First.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2011, 08:51:33 PM »
Great best of man, we'll always have 'Existance Remains'  :wub:

Offline ℛocky

• MDMA
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2011, 04:15:47 PM »
sweet video man, you've improved shit-loads. the editing was great too :)

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2011, 11:40:23 AM »
That was fucking brilliant! I loved it!  :wub:

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile