Author Topic: DYSTOPIA - VC COLLAB  (Read 8637 times)

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
Re: DYSTOPIA - VC COLLAB
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2020, 01:09:16 AM »
Really enjoyable video guys! I love to see so many (old) names around here once again. The video was fun and entertaining, good job on that intro and outro, it added something extra to the video for me. As it is a fun and very shortly put together video I wouldn't expect high level of stunting, just entertaining content, but I have to say I liked a lot of stunts in the video. Standouts were for me Silw's bb prec, Sheeptea's huge grind, Gavran's tricky runup to p2b and the finisher, but others did great as well. And the fact is was organized and edited in such a short time makes it even greater. Hopefully there will be more of this!

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2020, 11:13:20 AM »
Great video! Really liked most of the stunts but standouts were danger & OD's fbi bumps, fighter backbump, silw precision, mehmet combo, ars and krypton nat bump, sheeptea (too bad you bailed but still sick stunt) and wvimis finisher! also nice to see some old names in there which I wouldn't have expected to see again
The editing was nice although some run-ups and bumps were cut off making it a bit hard to see the stunts properly but overall it was a nice watch, considering the short time you took editing it
Keep it coming! :euro:

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2020, 12:27:22 AM »
I'm torn.... at first I don't like the song, and the video is over edited.. and then it eventually grows on me? Very strange feeling.

Lots of great relaxing stunts by all. :)

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2020, 05:16:17 AM »
Great collab overall I really like all your projects and how you keep the community active. The intro and the outro were awesome and I think you really achieved what you were looking for with this video even though I didn't quite like the song. Keep up the good work and keep them videos coming.  :a-cheer:

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2020, 08:38:44 AM »
Sheep tea rail grind is brutal and finisher is great, max wall ride to grind near the end is hell awesome and fluently soft

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal