Author Topic: Dear GTAS  (Read 7288 times)

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Dear GTAS
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2013, 02:37:53 PM »
blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

This one!

Davve, just get over this crap! They still don't grasp what stunting is meant to be. I believe that GTAS now is clean from modders.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 02:43:59 PM by Basium »

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2013, 02:39:29 PM »
One more thread were Art's shitty opinion is contested by most of the members. I expect him to come here saying ''lol wtf guys blablaba'' and how everyone is mad and interpreted him in the wrong way.

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2013, 05:08:46 PM »
Heh, it all comes back. You reviled at others' videos, used the word "modded" readily. Talked about worthless effort for example commenting SD solo Rumpo
16 months of worthless work
Now a few people defame your stunts and you're CRYING like a little boy. Laughable indeed.

Could care less if you modded the stunts or not. What is definite - yer bigairs were not limit pushing. They were just another couple of unimaginative bigairs. 

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2013, 07:54:37 PM »
Yeahyeahyeah, the butthurt is unimagineable etcetc. #stopthebullying2013

I actually had many positive thoughts in mind when writing this so I guess I failed to convey those thoughts. I don't really understand people's opinions on bigairs though. Unimaginitive? I take unimaginitive as a compliment when the word "creative" bears such a fucked up and pathetic meaning on this forum. Opinions are opinions, I know but then I guess my opinion is that your opinion is wrong. And this about pushing limits...? What are you even on about? You can dislike bigairs but most bigairs need so many variables to be just right for the stunt to be landed so if that's not pushing limits then I'd like someone to fist my ass, feed me eggplants and call me "Gerry with a Gee" for the rest of my time on this forum.

I will not lock this topic but if the things you're thinking have already been said, avoid posting anything.

Edit: Rumpo was a piece of shit, though.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2013, 01:57:22 AM »
Locking it may be the better idea in the end, Gerry.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2013, 03:20:04 AM »
most bigairs need so many variables to be just right for the stunt to be landed so if that's not pushing limits then I'd like someone to fist my ass, feed me eggplants and call me "Gerry with a Gee" for the rest of my time on this forum.
I don't know why you are so desperate to have your stunts be pushing the limits. They were good and people liked them, but you just keep digging yourself further down by insulting people and hating on what other people like. It's like you can't see how hypocritical you are.

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2013, 03:43:28 AM »
I'm not talking about my own stunts exclusively. This isn't merely my reaction to Doperide IV but it's the drop that got it to tip over since the things I mention have been going on for too long. But alright, fuck it, boyos.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2013, 03:56:49 AM »
I don't know why you are so desperate to have your stunts be pushing the limits. They were good and people liked them, but you just keep digging yourself further down by insulting people and hating on what other people like. It's like you can't see how hypocritical you are.
There's a difference between being desperate and getting frustrated from a lack of well-earned acknowledge-ment, to call someone a hypocrite for that makes a wretched cunt who should do anything but decorate this place with your obvious disgusting disdain for someone who's sharing his perspective (though sometimes harshly).
Please go fuck yourself, you've been nothing but a bitter self-stroking ego-fuck who's out to put everyone who doesn't agree with you down since Doperide IV was posted.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal