Author Topic: QUIETUS  (Read 16229 times)

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
Re: QUIETUS
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 04:51:03 AM »
That were a bunch of fillers .. like I expected  :sleep:

Choco <3

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 04:51:36 AM »
This was the gayest piece of shit video I've ever seen. The stunts are a bunch of overused replays and the only good one was that p2b in VC which you fucking stole off me, you Indian cocksucker. Beat, you dragged editing to the lowest fucking level it could ever reach, thank you for that. Genyus and MMM, why are you voice ACTING? That shit was so gay you didn't even need to act, fucking faggots. Glad you quit, motharchodar fuckerbitch niggerwhore. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to perm everyone involved in this failure of a video.

GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 04:53:35 AM by Puzzle »

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2011, 04:52:13 AM »
That was...amazing  :euro:

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2011, 04:54:40 AM »
A great summary of an amazing stunter and a person.

And the editing was really great imo, scripting aswell as main part, really nice.

Offline Kacknase

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2011, 04:55:41 AM »
I'm just gonna review the main-part since the intro was just.. weird and piecewise funny.  :D

Yup, I'll start with the positive aspects of the video.
Obviously the color correction and the visual effects kicked ass, it was just damn perfect. All those shaking effects were just perfectly synced with the backround noises of the song, awesome! Also some of those yellow cutscenes were good looking but there we already are at one of the downers.As soon as the first stickfigure thing popped in these cutscenes just got weird for me, i think you should have kept it simple with lines or these thunderboltshaped things. Also the camangles were way to immalleable for my taste, atleast at the scenes you've tried to turn the cam around the whole bike.

The song was pretty much boring, stop using random-rock guys :C!

Stuntwise it was.. awesome? Can't really say much about it since i have absolutely no clue about VC stunting.

Anyway, an typical BeaT production so good job i guess.. (you should edit more VC videos) :cc_detective:

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2011, 05:06:49 AM »
Dunno why everyone hates you :D i thought everyone loves you but however...Some beautiful stunts in this vid also the edit was beautiful and i was going to make a full review but i am not good at those grinds and i can't but i will download this for sure!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 04:32:57 PM by Skuller »

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2011, 05:08:51 AM »
This is the worst video that I have ever seen. I'm tempted to print out frame grabs and use them to wipe my ass when I take a shit.
The finisher was a terrible p2b and I really didn't like the cabbie tank bump.

Fuck you.

:P

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2011, 05:14:33 AM »
Lol, lost it at the quotes... Awesome grinds, I don't remember many VC stunts so most of these were new to me even if I've seen them before  :P The song choice kind of baffled me, I thought you would use something... else. Interesting edit from Beat, but I can't say if it was a success. I guess you're the one to say  :a-cheer:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2011, 05:28:43 AM »
watching

edit: though this was the crew vid

So sweet and smooth grinds I want to see more!
Editing was okay but it filled some time with the song too, there could have been more stunts and less cutscenes :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 05:37:19 AM by Sheeptea »

Offline downight

• Because I Back-Traced It!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2011, 05:37:55 AM »
Unusual production is unusual. I personally liked it very much, since it's joy to see people trying to pull off more than a typical stunt video would look like. Nice feeling at the beggining with the text, didn't expect it'll turn around with something creepy - well, it explains the pentagram motive in the trailer ;) Anyhoo, many surprises by the editing and a "new approach" in making a storyline.  :lol:'ed at the "hate video" thing, the reaper is just an ego bitch kid underneath that coat, who thinks he's good in editing. His scripting is pretty dope though :P Like those circle transitions and stripes, but those 2 animations-like pretty surprised me, especially that second. You really put your possibilities and your soul to a high level. You receive kudos from everyone on your perfomance, sir :happy:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 05:51:47 AM by downight »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2011, 05:40:59 AM »
Was okay. Wish the main part had lasted longer though, and honestly the editing was worse than I expected. A lot.

Buuuut it's still nice, I guess I'll keep this one.

Offline Dundee

• NORDKURVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2011, 05:45:21 AM »
Thats one of the best VC video yo

I dont really understand VC stunts but i liked some stuff from you. Some stunts like the rhino one was really sick.
So awesome job dude.

Damn Beate
Thats imo your best work. I liked all trasitations on this video. The Colo Correction was also great with this goldish look. The effekts/shakes were great placed and sych. So awesome job mate.

Overall i liked that alot. Hope to see more videos like that ;)

PS: http://www.youtube.com/tehgrimmyreaper  :lol:

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2011, 05:51:44 AM »
WOW, I'm simply amazed! This video is a speechless piece of art!
The screenplay was simply awesome, and that idea of the sentences of everyone hating you was even more brilliant, cuz I guess everyone was waiting for sentences full of love!  :lol:

Editing wise it was really creative! Loved those animations, and that CC never seen before in GTAS!
That was just not another video!
That was a video!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline вαℓυ

• Lord of The Underground
  • Board Mods
  • Killerstunter
    • View Profile
    • http://uk.youtube.com/user/Balujan
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2011, 05:53:39 AM »
Thanks for the comments guys. :P If anyone was wondering about the shortage of stunts, I quit stunting a while ago and I wanted to finish it with a best of, so I gathered all the stunts I had and this is what I got, that's why I scripted a balancing story for this video, to make it a half themed half stunt video. :P

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2011, 05:57:25 AM »
JUST SHUT UP

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal