Author Topic: Lunter  (Read 6296 times)

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Lunter
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2010, 02:20:57 AM »
Damn creative! BSM and PSM with a boat! Liked it very much.

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2010, 03:56:04 AM »
Wow good job Edga! It was pretty fun and cool video to watch. Defo more videos like this should be produced cause they are really fun to watch. Liked the grinds and the different methods you used with a boat.

And tell me did you landed some of the stunts while drunk?  :P

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2010, 04:37:25 AM »
That was very nice man, some really great grinds and layed-back editing/music

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2010, 05:03:12 AM »
And tell me did you landed some of the stunts while drunk?  :P
It's too obvious lol

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2010, 05:14:48 AM »
Loved it, this video reminds me what was able to do Dannye back in the days. The big advantage of boat stunting is that you can execute stunts in many beautiful places on the map like in the river of vice city or at the beach, it's really awesome. Oh, and that csm to grind, best boat stunt I'ver ever seen ? maybe...

Also, GDL is getting better and better at editing. You definatly begin to understand how to print a feeling to a stunt vid.

PS : Now I really wanna stunt...

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2010, 05:49:38 AM »
Oh forgot to comment  :cheersad:
God this video gives me the chills, pleasant atmosphere with a nice song, a well suited editing and awesome stunts with a vehicle that is so underused :3
GJ Edga  :a-cheer:

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2010, 12:03:21 PM »
Jesus Christ , i really loved, creative, beauty, sweet, and awesome stunt style  :a-cheer:
Pretty nice edit, i loved CC and GFX, GJ  :cc_detective:

Offline Christian

• Digital+
  • ~ exLective.
    • View Profile
    • exLective Prod.
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2010, 03:08:20 PM »
Great vid, Edgar.

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2010, 06:21:08 PM »
If only this video wasn't full of old stunts or simple variations to old stunts then I might've enjoyed it more. Not exactly your fault but boat stunting has been dead since 06/07, since all possible spots (excluding the lame variations) have been done.

So yeah, I can only say nice effort but I found it too bad that I could tell what stunt it'd be by the runup alone. But that might just be me.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2010, 08:56:10 PM »
If only this video wasn't full of old stunts or simple variations to old stunts then I might've enjoyed it more. Not exactly your fault but boat stunting has been dead since 06/07, since all possible spots (excluding the lame variations) have been done.

So yeah, I can only say nice effort but I found it too bad that I could tell what stunt it'd be by the runup alone. But that might just be me.

Trust me, boat stunting hasn't even come close to being tapped into just yet ;)

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2010, 03:56:59 AM »

So you say bumping a boat that's put up against a wall makes for good stunts? Well, that's not exactly the kind of stuff I prefer to see...

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2010, 07:00:29 AM »
Well this video would be full of new spots if there would be some new ones left. Actually there are about 5 new spots left which I didn't land. About the old stunts... I do what I like to do and nobody could influence me against my will. To me it appears you just don't like boat stunts.  :cc_detective:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 07:05:01 AM by Edga »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2010, 07:10:50 AM »

So you say bumping a boat that's put up against a wall makes for good stunts? Well, that's not exactly the kind of stuff I prefer to see...

Just wait and see :P

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2010, 08:18:06 AM »
Well this video would be full of new spots if there would be some new ones left. Actually there are about 5 new spots left which I didn't land. About the old stunts... I do what I like to do and nobody could influence me against my will. To me it appears you just don't like boat stunts.  :cc_detective:
I like boat stunts, I just don't like seeing the same thing over and over again in old spots rehashed.

I've done several boat stunts in the past but there aren't any spots besides when you put a boat up against something (which I recall being the first to do in my 2nd vid or so, so that's not anything new anyway...)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal