Author Topic: [VC] Red's grabs!  (Read 7005 times)

Offline Cdarmy

• Green*Dragon
  • Veteran Member
  • BK Fanboy
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/user/cdarmy
Re: [VC] Red's grabs!
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2010, 01:27:35 PM »
Awesome vid with the freeplay!! i like grabs a little bit more now :happy:

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2010, 01:27:42 PM »
watching..

I'm speechless.. just such a great use of freeplay, definetly one of the best uses of freeplay i've ever seen.. So many great grabs that i was in a shock while watching this video.. definetly gonna download this master piece.. editing was just so perfect.. at that stair grab at that VC bank thing, the clips were so nicely cutted that i shat brixx, such a great sync with the song in that part and tbh throughout the video..  :ajaja: great song, really fitted into this type of awesomeness.. I could write about this video whole night because it was one of the most enjoyable things i've seen on GTAS.. thanks for this masterpiece.. my fav grab was that at downtown with the stair2airgrab2prec.. the camera angle on that stunt was just mindblowing.. i could actually make a full review because i'm so gay now  :ajaja: :ajaja: :ajaja: :ajaja:

So...
0:00 - 0:13 - That was a great way to start a video, i wonder how the hell did you do that  :blink: Great grab overall.
0:15 - 0:22 - wow, such a great grab, cool amount of spin at a cool spot. wonderfull grab  ;)
0:23 - 0:32 - The fuck... i've never understood how you actually do them but that looked fucking awesome.. Awesome grab.
0:33 - 0:38 - I just don't get enough of these grab, they look so stylish that i wanna puke.. a great one once again.. sorry if i repeat my self, i just can't come up with a lot of words  :lol:
0:39 - 0:46 - Just such a great grab again, really smoothly executed and after the grab you just keep on driving like nothing had happened  :lol:
0:47 - 0:56 - Aawww, so cute looking..  2nd best camera angle/s of the video, just awesome part of the song combined with these awesome cam angles + this awesome grab = sex
0:57 - 1:04 - Looked fucking awesome, must have been a big bitch to land this fucker, such a great grab2prec, i love these ones cuz they just look so awesome  :wub:
1:05 - 1:12 - Such an awesome first cam angle, just an awesome grab once fucking again.. i just can't get enough of these  :D
1:13 - 1:20 - My god... what a great front grab or hammergrab or what the fuck is it called.. this was a stunt when i said like "wow" while watching.. like throughout the video but anyways.. just.. you know what kind of stunt was this.. a great one once again..  :ajaja:
1:21 - 1:28 - Such a cute dropbump2grab.. i liked it alot  :ajaja: with nice camera angles this stunt was also nothing else but great  :lol:
1:29 - 1:35 - Just another cutish stair grab, with that pcj making alot of spinnage made it look really stylish once again.. wonderfull grab  ;)
1:36 - 1:42 - Grab of this video imo, just making me speechless, but can't stop here now when i have started.. i mean.. like.. fucking awesome, i can't find the words to describe this stunt because of it's simplicity and awesomeness.. Cam angle, especially the last one made me cry..  :lol: just an awesome camera angle there and once again a top notch grab..
1:43 - 1:54 - Damn dude.. how the heck you find these awesome grab spots.. just another great one  :ajaja: Video full of greatness  :ajaja: :ajaja: :ajaja:
1:55 - 2:28 - Just.. another great use of your mind, i don't do that often but this one was just a great find dude.. i just wish you hadn't bailed it, but don't really care that much because it's still an awesome grab..

Thank you for this video Red  :wub:
sry for repeating myself   :ajaja:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 02:04:19 PM by JustCaus3 »

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2010, 01:43:47 PM »
Holy shit, the first grab video that made my jaw drop. Twice. That psm, and 1:36!!! That stunt was so fucking sweet I'm going to nominate it for stunt of the year.

However, except a few angles I really thought those stuck freeplay ones were a letdown. Same goes for the colors used (if any).

Anyway, nothing that could diminish the greatness of this video much, 9/10.

Offline Luky

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2010, 02:13:22 PM »
That was awesome! Loved those AG's to precisions and the PSM one the most, amazing job on them ;D

Offline RedX

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2010, 02:35:49 PM »
Thanks for all the kind words guys :wub:

And sorry for letting most of you down with the editing, I know I'm hopeless :lol:
For those of you who commented the colors; I put the clips through virtualdub and just messed with contrast and hue till I thought it looked a little better (but I guess it didn't :P)

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2010, 03:09:30 PM »
this was a great video and it's funny because I'm working on an airgrab video myself right now. the psm midair grab to roof and the one to the prec at the construction site were beautiful. my ony complaint is there weren't any airgrab2grinds  :rolleyes:  :lol:  :euro:

Offline UtterGarbage

• UG's Group
  • Veteran Member
  • Kickin It Old School
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2010, 03:23:06 PM »
Didn't like the CC and some overall editing, music not to my tastes and didn't really fit the theme. But the stunts were fantastic as always, reminds me of the pole bump video you made way back when.

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2010, 04:04:25 PM »
So good looking stuff! Best grab video I've ever seen. Got a grab+grind spot I ain't trying anymore , but this made me go for it again  :D

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2010, 04:04:39 PM »
Awesome grabs, best ending ever :P

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2010, 04:14:41 PM »
PSM to grab, amazing stunt, and grabs are one of the coolest methods :D

Offline Jay

• Veteran Member
  • VR Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2010, 04:35:25 PM »
Thomas that was so perfect! All your idea's were amazing, favorite had to be that PSM which shocked me the most but I loved everything else as well. Every stunt looked great and were so unique. I thought you did an amazing job editing, loved the cam angles and the brightness of the whole video gave it a great atmosphere. Loved the song too, dude that is now one of my favorite video's ever. Video of the year for me without hesitation. :wub:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2010, 04:41:59 PM »
I like the way you think.
Most of the airgrabs are just hopelessly smashing into a wall hitting enter like a idiot, but you've proved us wrong.  Genius thinking, you sure know how to grab :cc_detective:

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2010, 05:41:23 PM »
listen maybe if you were BETTER then maybe you wouldn't have so many grab replays huh?  :euro:

there should be another AG competition

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2010, 05:43:12 PM »
OMG I LOVE THIS!

I agree with what Sweet said.

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2010, 07:17:14 PM »
You gave VC grabs a whole different meaning, those were some sick grabs. I really enjoyed them, mostly because of the way you perfectly executed them. Nice little vid, good job.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal