Author Topic: Buttlust  (Read 11729 times)

Offline Szuhos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Buttlust
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 12:05:33 AM »
song ruined it

impossible stunts for me.
good job guys!

Offline Raekwon_

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 12:42:15 AM »
Nice crew vids!!

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2010, 12:52:36 AM »
Everyone had epic stuff  :) Radioaktive pwned those buildings alot.. like 3 new stunts on them  :cc_detective: (wallride owned). Cola had sexy stuff as always and that p2b to the hospital rocked! Red, again, amazing stuff, loved the car stunts the most and I dont really know why your hotring fountain bump 2 top of the gang house wasnt in the main part.. Darkstar, sexy dropbump and that boost is a bitch to do  :euro: loved your ledgy also. ]

-But now.. what happend to the feeling of Floresta?   Title owned more and so did the music of it  :(
Aw well.. guess you didnt liked it that much so you changed it. Still a 9/10 but Floresta was 9.5/10  :ajaja:

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2010, 12:58:32 AM »
dat ass...

I dont think you guys realize how much win is in here. Holy shit. Awesome title, awesome track, awesome to amazing stunts. 2:49 - JIZZED

overall - IN MY PANTS

Offline Mewka

• Veteran Member
  • Hi !
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2010, 01:43:48 AM »
Great movie guys. I rly like the editing, it was synch well, with few good effects and well cam angles. Stunts were cool to watch, grinds in ur movie are so smooth :P and I also like here car stunts :)

Offline Sh4Rk.

• Dark Dawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2010, 01:53:44 AM »
Amazing stunts guys.The editing was good and the music too.
well done

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2010, 02:15:19 AM »
Crew video of the year, this was sick as hell...gotta do a full review soon :wub:

Offline вαℓυ

• Lord of The Underground
  • Board Mods
  • Killerstunter
    • View Profile
    • http://uk.youtube.com/user/Balujan
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2010, 02:34:50 AM »
Seriously Greg? Buttlust? You're gonna let everyone know that we're all homosexuals and have group sex every saturday? tsk tsk.

---

Wonderful video man, loved the editing and I loved the song too. Stunts, you guys are insane, loved the variety of the stunts, every single stunt from you guys was unique, really sad I didn't have anymore stunts to send for the video, next time I won't dissapoint you guys. :P By the way Greg, how the hell did you make Tommy bend down like that lol?

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2010, 02:45:06 AM »
Watching.
E: oh my, amazing stunts, Red really amazed me this time with his awesome stunts, also loved Greg's stuff, so unique and great, and Balu's PB were very nice either, also liked Simon's taxiboost and Ruchy's awesome 4x grind, Cola's LC pb and basically all of them lol.
only thing that annoyed me abit was editing and music, apart of that, brilliant.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 03:15:26 AM by TurBo »

Offline Kacknase

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2010, 02:47:38 AM »
awesome stunts

Offline sony

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2010, 02:53:48 AM »
I liked the atmosphere of Florest more to be honest, also I really liked the editing ( I always liked the editing of  Raskal, it was me who really wanted Raskal to edit it).
It's like an other video for me. Nah, don't get me wrong it was totally awesome, just different from the other one. I won't say more for now, since I'm not at home and could only watch the 360p on YT with some massive laggs.
oh and, guys...i was amazed again with the quality and the amount of the stunts.
I'm proud to be in a crew with you.:wub:

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2010, 03:06:06 AM »
this is it what i've been waiting for a month.. or 2, downloadingginding

holy fuck, i loved every stunt that was in this video, my favs were, Killerstunters boat grind, donfis bus grind and the first stunt by him, the csm stucked on a grind to prec, Sonys "rockwallride"(?) to grind  :lol: next to that big building was awesome. Darkstars every stunt was amazing, especially like the ledgegrind in lc. Radioaktives bump 2 double ledge grind was awesome too.. my fav stunt by Ruchy was the construction site 2... triple grind? yes it was triple grind.. and what else... the music was pretty nice actually. Editing was simple and awesome.. oh yea, Colas Bump2 that pier thingy was great also. Fucking awesome video guys.. AND.. colas p2b was great, that in lc where he bumped the railway or what it called.. the railway bridge thingy.. there wasn't a bad stunt here.. i enjoyed it very much. thank you VR  :wub: 10/10! awesome title btw  :lol:
AND!!!! Reds hotring stunts were outstanding too, don't really know how the hell do you still find hotring stunts..
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 03:25:40 AM by JustCaus3 »

Offline Silw

• I'm your host
    • View Profile
    • Youtube #Channel
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2010, 03:31:49 AM »
Great video, guys everyone had good stunts donfikeegd was my favorite nice stoppie to bus grind to grind i never saw something like that before good job  :happy:

Offline LeaR

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2010, 03:46:03 AM »
RED :wub: :wub:

Awesome vid guys, editing and song were great :mellow:

Offline GriMm

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2010, 03:49:36 AM »