Author Topic: Shararing some stuff  (Read 4364 times)

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Shararing some stuff
« on: March 02, 2017, 11:25:10 AM »
Hey mates, im here to explain some things that happened with me at the last months.

At the final of april of 2016 i discovery that i was going to be father, i was already inactive for a lot of reasons by my personal life, work, relationship, universty, but when i realized that i was going to be father, that changed everything. I started to live with my wife in one apartment, the daily routine started to be brutal with everythng happening so quickly, i barely used my pc at the last year.

My girl just borned last month, was the best gift of my whole life, with no doubt, but days before of my sunshine born, one drunked guy crashed into my bike when i was coming back from my work at night, this resulted in several injuries at me, i broked my foot at three parts, got one seryous cut at one of my legs... anyways, this dificulted more my routine, im alive and gettin better day by day.

I just wanted to explain what was happening with me, and why i was so inactive this whole time, i got some stuff landed at my computer, but i can't acess this stuff because im living at my fathers in law now that im getting better, so this is it guys, i hope when i got some free time, and when i get really better, i can take this stuff and land other spots to maybe help you guys in a crewvid, thank you!

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
Re: Shararing some stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 12:17:14 PM »
Shit man congratulations on being a father, that must feel amazing! Also I hope yo get better after that accident.. that sucks.. And no worries, we still got that skype group chat, so whenever you get to your PC hit us up there.

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 12:50:19 PM »
Wow, man. Quite a story.
Congrats on becoming a father, that changes your life forever. It's a challenge for every man. And I perfectly get these circumstances when you don't have a second for a spare breath, not talking about an hour to stunt. And if you do, you're so exhausted that only able to  lay on couch like jelly.
Wish you to get better asap.

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 01:23:07 PM »
Almost shit myself when I saw Ostin in the upper left corner viewing the topic but then I realised it's not the private section. :ninja:

Congrats Named, I'll add your baby to the crew, just tell me her name! Hope you get better soon!

Offline FrankInsanity

• The Green One
  • Veteran Member
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 09:14:08 PM »
 Wow Named, that was like a slap. I mean, everything was so beautiful and pam... car accident :/
 Great hearing you are getting better day by day! Keep getting better and congrats on that baby girl you got  :wub:

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 10:21:27 PM »
Hope you'll recovery quick, we want everyone in upcoming crew video  :ajaja:

Wish all best to your new familly and good luck :)

Offline mqtH

• Aero Reapers
  • Board Mods
  • I liek teh grindz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 05:22:29 AM »
Congratulations bro ! I'm really happy for you. Wish the best to you and your family. Take the right time to recovery man <3

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 07:57:59 AM »
Congratz dude :wub: im really happy for you  :) Enjoy every minute with your baby :a-cheer: time flies very fast so dont waste it :)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 08:00:33 AM by NumeRo »

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2017, 07:21:26 AM »
 :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2017, 07:53:52 PM »
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 10:14:32 PM by mateus »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2017, 03:44:08 PM »
Why am I seeing this just now..
You know I like you as a person dude and you quite disappeared indeed, now I know why! Congrats on having a baby, must be a real gift for you. Also get well soon after that horrible accident. Seems like there's a lot of things going on that takes you away from stunting, but it's not a problem, it's life (except for that accident)  :)
Still, hope to see some action from you on the stunting scene again!

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2017, 03:46:23 AM »
I hope you all stay healthy. I wish you much happiness and fun. Congratulations!

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2017, 08:59:13 AM »
Ive seen photos of you and your beauty on facebook, once again congratz my friend!

Update us on your health when possible. Get well soon and good luck!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal