Author Topic: Empyreal  (Read 10240 times)

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
Re: Empyreal
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2013, 07:39:39 AM »
but ruiners p2b at LV... that looked really boosted and weird, but im dont wanna watch the reps so its all good even tho it would be modded... and its landed a couple of times anyway

it may be caused by my fps dropped record.
anyway he is clean for damn sure  :cc_detective:
Try using Locked framerate in the Fraps settings. That should help make it consistent.

thanks man.  :)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2013, 11:04:26 AM »
Well, hey guys. I haven't done any serious VC stunting in about 2-3 years, I only play it every now and then, but I got curious after seeing Gavran's ridiculous accusations. I'm not sure about you, but having just got 140ft with a crappy bump in about 3 tries, I'm pretty sure that 160ft isn't impossible. In fact, it actually seems pretty easy :cc_detective:.

demoneasyp2b

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gxcihx

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2013, 11:09:37 AM »
Well, hey guys. I haven't done any serious VC stunting in about 2-3 years, I only play it every now and then, but I got curious after seeing Gavran's ridiculous accusations. I'm not sure about you, but having just got 140ft with a crappy bump in about 3 tries, I'm pretty sure that 160ft isn't impossible. In fact, it actually seems pretty easy :cc_detective:.

demoneasyp2b

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gxcihx
nobody said the p2b is impossibe. pay attention when you are reading the comments.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2013, 11:11:42 AM »
nobody said the p2b is impossibe. pay attention when you are reading the comments.

You cannot achieve those heights at the finisher, it's an angled bump which I have checked in colleditor in case you wonder, it's simply not possible with his execution.

:unsure:

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2013, 04:07:59 PM »
Sorry SS, but I thought when I made my comment that I was speaking with people who had somewhat of a brain, so let me try to put it easily to you, hopefully your simple mind will understand. A P2B can in fact give you great heights, but it will go very vertical. That is because you are bumping it as a high bump. When a p2b gives you low height, but much distance, its a lowbump. This spot is in between the two, meaning you have to make a compromise (you need both height and distance, the compromise means you cannot land the stunt with a height of 166ft). I never said you cannot achieve 166ft height on this spot, so try to read comments more carefully, I mean after all English is your mother tongue if I'm not mistaken.
I said that the finisher isn't possible to land with 166ft height. Try to take that into consideration.
I was speaking about the finisher as a stunt and not as a spot since it was already "landed". Another hint as to why I am speaking about it as a stunt and not as a spot is the fact that I said the finisher is impossible with his execution. Try to not deliberately misunderstand me simply because you dislike me.

I feel a bit sad that nobody bothered to PM me, but instead tries to failingly humiliate me publicly and would rather de-rail a topic of an otherwise awesome video.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 05:42:05 PM by Gavran »

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2013, 08:53:36 PM »
I don't watch VC videos much, but where do those new stunters come from? :lol:

Great videos guys, both editing and stunt wise. I was always a fan of p2b stunts - Ruiner and Niger were really my favorites here :wub:. Many profound stunts here which I liked a lot, but I didn't really enjoy the ramp/bump to ledge grinds. Foambus did a good job and so did Red on that CSM.

Got me inspired into going for VC again, well done!  :wub:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2013, 09:19:44 PM »
I understand what you're saying Gavran, you're saying that the height is possible, but not combined with the distance to the roof. However, I think it's bullshit. I had a terrible bump, and yet I still got 140ft. Imagine having a proper RAD, a proper packer set up for distance, and it's clear to see that it's perfectly possible to land. And having watched Demon's replay, it looks totally clean to me. It's nothing to do with you personally, but you talk a lot of shit without the substance to back it up.

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2013, 10:27:13 PM »
Hmm, all "rational" modding accusations aside, I really don't see why Demon would go out of his way to mod a stunt in a 24h timelimit video of no real importance, seems kind of silly to me.

On a side note, I FUCKING LOVE BABYNO'S PCJ SKIN & PARTICLE!!!

Pretty sweet vid, loved the colors & most of the editing, didn't really like the flashing in & out at the start of 2nd part, some of the pan/crop movements were a bit too sharp/quick too, but otherwise I loved the mood & especially those tv sim effects as well as the angles, they were really effective. The songs were kinda meh though, nothing but choruses & droning melodies, but you did make them work.

Pretty sick stuff for a 24h vid, some of the stunts were kind of easy as expected, but some were really ridiculous to pull off in such a short time, I don't have a good short-term memory, so I can't name any standouts, but in general I did love the stuff I saw, you asians are crazy motherfuckers!

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2013, 04:12:08 AM »
@Gav : if you want to make yourself to own the first landing of the finisher and still use it in your crew video , now I present it to you . BE HAPPY MAN  huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue :D

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2013, 05:21:01 AM »
@Gav : if you want to make yourself to own the first landing of the finisher and still use it in your crew video , now I present it to you . BE HAPPY MAN  huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue :D

The stunt has already been landed, either modded or clean, it wont be the same anymore. And no he wont use it in the crew video. You are extrmely funny today man  :L

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2013, 06:29:53 AM »

The stunt has already been landed, either modded or clean, it wont be the same anymore. And no he wont use it in the crew video. You are extrmely funny today man  :L

good am I too generous ? :happy:

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2013, 08:40:09 AM »
I know how you guys feel, a great video and then some bustass comes to throw accusations; it's not like he'll change his mind - quit wasting your time. It's talking to an atheist about God lol.

Offline ozibe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2013, 02:53:18 PM »
Wvi miS owned for me

Offline Niger

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2013, 04:15:49 AM »
Anyway,this is still a good video.I think Ruiner and Demon is a good stunter and i trust that they will never cheat.Take it easy guys,just lost a p2b,boring niger can give you more than it.  :D :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal