Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1319960 times)

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #10785 on: November 09, 2014, 05:18:10 AM »
Does anyone has the link of the video where Raekwon and Daksad are talking and when Raek asks when Daksad is going to visit him he answers that he can't cuz he only has one leg? lol

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #10786 on: November 09, 2014, 10:46:21 PM »
Does anyone has the link of the video where Raekwon and Daksad are talking and when Raek asks when Daksad is going to visit him he answers that he can't cuz he only has one leg? lol
It was on KM's channel if I remember right. It's not anymore, so idk

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #10787 on: November 10, 2014, 03:24:38 AM »

Oh my god, i remember this video :lol:

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile

Offline Vasque

• Illex
  • Meh Deserve to be RAT-TARDED
    • View Profile
« Reply #10790 on: November 10, 2014, 06:06:20 PM »
WH accepting audition?

Offline NEM

• Board Mods
  • wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10791 on: November 11, 2014, 02:28:16 AM »
Since we're working on the last crew videos, I don't see a point accepting anyone else.

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #10792 on: November 11, 2014, 03:04:18 AM »
Since we're working on the last crew videos, I don't see a point accepting anyone else.

Maybe to give a chance for the people who always loved WH and wanted to be in? like TMS in the last videos, a lot of people making auditions

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #10793 on: November 11, 2014, 04:29:26 AM »
You probably got that wrong Named.

Dan, Macsta and I were the last three guys to join TMS and that was approximately 2 years before the crew ended. Shortly after us being accepted, TMS was closed for auditions again. That status was kept until the end, so there was basically no chance given to join them in anymore after we did.

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #10794 on: November 11, 2014, 05:05:03 AM »
You probably got that wrong Named.

Dan, Macsta and I were the last three guys to join TMS and that was approximately 2 years before the crew ended. Shortly after us being accepted, TMS was closed for auditions again. That status was kept until the end, so there was basically no chance given to join them in anymore after we did.

Of course i know Adri, i was talking about the fact that people always love some crew and want to be in, and when this crew is going to be inactive or die this guys want to get in, i did three auditions for SSU and got rejected both of them, this upcoming SA crewvid by SSU will be probably the last one, you understand the feeling? :cc_detective:

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
« Reply #10795 on: November 11, 2014, 06:46:58 AM »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #10796 on: November 11, 2014, 12:17:31 PM »
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60956524/why%20can%27t%20daksad%20come.mp3
Good times :lol: This was a little over 5 years ago now, crazy how time flies :hmm:
Even I remember this, hilarious  :lol: Love you Jonas for still having such memorable stuff in your pocket  :wub:

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #10797 on: November 11, 2014, 12:53:18 PM »

Maybe to give a chance for the people who always loved WH and wanted to be in? like TMS in the last videos, a lot of people making auditions

Tried a couple months ago. If I can't join, nobody will  :angry:

:P

Offline Vasque

• Illex
  • Meh Deserve to be RAT-TARDED
    • View Profile
« Reply #10798 on: November 11, 2014, 06:48:53 PM »

Nem, oh Nem I really like your style like those wheelies to grind :) I know you have a more haters because of that style (I respect that) for me, I don't know if this a right comment, okay... Wasteland Heroes is a good crew, Nem did you just quit in DSS without reason just to join WH because you want to be in a good video? even you are not good, and will be the people say "I love WH" and then you are thinking now that you are the best? (just  :cc_detective:)

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10799 on: November 12, 2014, 12:48:39 AM »

Tried a couple months ago. If I can't join, nobody will  :angry:
You got a point here ^^

WH died in 2011 anyway

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal