Author Topic: FALLING  (Read 13752 times)

Offline infested

• View Profile
FALLING
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2006, 12:55:12 AM »
I'm waiting the xvid/wmv version. I want to really see this :(

To Tackle: Dammit you rich swedes :P Btw when i get new comp next summer i have also 2 gigs of ram :rock:
Rich Swedes? Wtf there are no rich Swedes, well, at least no rich Swedish students, just those that have had the luck of getting a good employment during the summer break... Damn you!
(I live in Sweden d00d *300 post*)

Offline SuRFaCiNg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
FALLING
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2006, 04:10:40 AM »
/me wants a tut for teh sh#t @ 04.41 <3

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
FALLING
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2006, 07:04:32 AM »
Rich Swedes? Wtf there are no rich Swedes, well, at least no rich Swedish students, just those that have had the luck of getting a good employment during the summer break... Damn you!
What do you mean theres no rich Swedes, theres even very rich people in some of the poorest countries in the world such as India.

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
FALLING
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2006, 07:11:22 AM »
What do you mean theres no rich Swedes, theres even very rich people in some of the poorest countries in the world such as India.
No shit?!

Do you think infested was as serious as he could when writing that? He just meant that Swedes aren't any richer than Finnish people.

Btw, if you read it a bit closer you should see that he mentioned that there are wealthy Swedes too.

Offline Kert

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
FALLING
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2006, 07:21:55 AM »
Any news on the WMV thing :unsure: ?

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
FALLING
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2006, 08:01:22 AM »
Any news on the WMV thing :unsure: ?
fa real

Offline InsaNe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
FALLING
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2006, 10:00:45 AM »
No shit?!

Do you think infested was as serious as he could when writing that? He just meant that Swedes aren't any richer than Finnish people.

Btw, if you read it a bit closer you should see that he mentioned that there are wealthy Swedes too.
It was just temporary thinking ;) Im so sick of this hairy comp so i call everyone rich bastards who have better comp lol  :ph34r:  

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
FALLING
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2006, 11:56:49 AM »
Wow, unreal quality and such rich colors. Great video man, sweet stunts. Some very creative ones in there. The views you used were great also, they really added to the vid. I really enjoyed this, 10/10 from me on a super vid :grin:  

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
FALLING
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2006, 11:59:05 AM »
Go watch ZS's last crew video Mr. Anderson :P

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
FALLING
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2006, 06:19:12 PM »
No actually I looked quite closely the first time I read it, and now I've looked closely again, and I can't for the life of me see where he mentioned that there IS wealthy Swedes too... Hmm... He did say "at least no rich Swedish students" though, which is bullshit, doesn't take a miracle to be born into a rich family.

Don't go all Sweden vs ZeroX on me.  :blink:  :lol:

Offline _Hiei_

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
FALLING
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2006, 04:12:35 AM »
So am I still waiting
For this world to stop hating
Can’t find a good reason
Can’t find hope to believe in

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal