Author Topic: Snail's Pace [Grav Mod]  (Read 10999 times)

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
Re: Snail's Pace [Grav Mod]
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2023, 07:23:04 AM »
GOOD FUCKING JOB YES
;D hell yeah

I can't believe this happened. Completly honored to edit and stunt along this absolute sick lineup, its a dream come true.
Thanks for the feedback, specially the reactions. Cheers! :euro:

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2023, 12:39:50 PM »
Absolutely great watch from beginning to end. The editing styles of joe and lisandro are very different but then again complimentary. I loved to see so many technical stunts by barney, especially the lc wallride was probably my favorite of the video. Everyone had great stuff, mags and bumps en masse.
Thanks for inviting me  :P

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2023, 07:50:59 AM »
idk some of these stunts look a bit floaty

Great video based on a great idea, and everyone can tell you guys had fun making this. Most of the stunts were really cool and you really took advantage of this different gravity. I'm sure the process of changing thinking in order to find suitable spots for this was interesting for you as well. The bigairs and technical stunts worked well together, the stunts kept me interested throughout the video. I never expected to see Barney in a casual collab landing totally modded stunts but he showed his ability in here too, I totally loved his lighthouse landing with that watergap and that wallride combo which was my fav stunt in here. Rhino stunts were HUGE, they already are normally but this was something else. One standout is Cooper's bump2wallkick2roof near the construction site, that felt really SA-like for me and I just love recoil stunts. The first car stunt also felt like a SA one so I immediately expected more of this and ended up not satisfied with it, next time you should include more car stuff! Honorary mention goes to Max's freeway watergap2highroof landing, that stunt just kept on giving.

The very different editing of Sorcery and Cooper also gave an extra touch to this video. It was entertaining until the end. Seeing the comments I just feel sorry for those left out, next time you should organize a public collab, this thing still has a lot of potential I believe and makers and viewers will have fun equally  :P I myself surely hope to see some more of this in the future!

PS: for those saying it should be done in SA as well, that super heavy PCJ collab was similar to this, you should try that again as well.

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2023, 02:22:03 PM »
Thanks for inviting me, this was a blast. Opens up a whole new world of opportunities. But lets be honest, Barney owned us all with 10 year old stunts lolol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal